[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies react to piracy and hackers as if the holocaust

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.png (55KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
55KB, 1127x685px
Why do normies react to piracy and hackers as if the holocaust was mentioned? Are they genetically programmed to be terrified of thinking outside the box?
>>
>>35575968
Because it's immoral.
>>
>>35575968
You wouIdn't download a truck.
>>
>>35575968
Piracy is stealing, bitch
>>
But they don't, what the fuck are you talking about? Every normie and Chad I know pirates stuff.
>>
>>35575968
>>35576024

Pretty much this.

The only people who get fired up abour piracy are people who make music or video games or work in some other media that can be pirated. and I guess a few people with a conscience here and there.
>>
Normies don't give a fuck about piracy dumbass.
>>
>>35576024
But they are not aware of it, they just get stuff from the internet and that's where it ends for them

>>35576015
>multibillionare company loses 6000 out of 50000000 copies due to piracy annually
>not even the company cares about it
>media blows it up anyway
>normies get rustled
>>
>>35576165
>hurr normies are dumb durr robots are smart

Don't you realize how stupid you sound?
>>
>>35576202
>implying my intention was screaming about robot superiority and normie stupidity

why do you get so assblasted so quickly? are you depressed? are you listening to some edgy metal at the moment?
>>
>>35576165
right because people only pirate from multimillionaire companies, and not struggling artists or indie game studios with barely a thousand fans.

Kids these days don't know shit about the value of goods because they were raised on the internet and a HUGE sense of entitlement.
>>
>>35576422
ikr OP is probably some fat 16yo virgin who's mommy and daddy always get everything he wants

Also, all millennials should be crucified, skinned alive and salted in front of their family and children
>>
>>35576565
>Also, all millennials should be crucified, skinned alive and salted in front of their family and children

That seems like a bit much, but otherwise I'm on board with what you're saying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.