[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit pisses me off. I guess I'm just someone who hates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: slutshaming.png (120KB, 799x653px) Image search: [Google]
slutshaming.png
120KB, 799x653px
This shit pisses me off. I guess I'm just someone who hates hypocrisy and people being overly judgmental. That includes the virgins here. How can you complain about women caring about your (lack of a) sex life when you care about theirs?

Get a clue.
>>
I only care out of insecurity, but on principle, I don't care who fucks who or how many.
>>
>>35575943
Men and women aren't the same you goddamn slut. Sex is easy for every single woman on this planet.
>>
>>35575943
Men will always resent the power of women to sleep with other men.
>>
How is it hypocritical? Men and women aren't the same you retard.
>>
>>35575943
Because this is what the average slut thinks of us

You people literally view us as subhumans, and view any attempt by us to assert our humanity to be entitled and patriarchal and oppressive.

If you hate us, we hate you. Its that simple.

I support honor killings for women who sleep outside of marriage. You people need to die for us to live

>>35576026
>le sluts are empowered meme
The only people who are empowered but sluts are Chads. And Chad just views you as a piece of fuckmeat
>>
>>35575943
Nobody says those things about men.
>>
as much as the feminists would deny it the difference lies within our sexualities. generally speaking, like 99% of the time, women lust to be submissive and give in to men, and men lust to dominate and convince women into sex.

for me, if a girl or a guy has slept around a lot it's disagreeable; i don't think it's a plus for dudes to sleep with a lot of people either anyway.

also woman take it, they don't give it more of the time.
>>
Honestly you're all acting like it's the worst thing in the world. There's nothing you can do about it. It's way too easy for people to cheat and sleep around with hotter examples of the opposite sex than their 20th boyfriend / girlfriend / whatever, and it's also way too easy for them to lie about their sexual history.

Women sleep around - get over it. Just pay high-class hookers who actually know what they're doing and be done with it. Therefore it balances the playing field - women can have easy sex with whoever they want, men can just pay for sex without gender politics.

>B-but muh money!

Get a job. Improve it. You should already be doing these things anyway for YOURSELF. Use some of your disposable income on quality dates with women who actually know what they're doing. It's a win-win situation.
>>
>>35575943
I have never had respect for a guy because he slept with a lot of women. Maybe normies do that, but most people here hate Chad just as much as Stacy, both are disgusting.
>>
>>35575943
>This shit pisses me off
Because you're a slut :^)
>>
>>35576423
Clearly they do. They wouldn't put it in the picture otherwise.
>>
>>35575943
No hypocrisy here

Women are supposed to be the lock that only a special key opens - this is respected, especially by men

Men are supposed to be the key that opens all locks - this is respected by women, and if they won't say it, their actions speak for themselves

When you're the opposite of what you're expected to be, you are resented

Not getting laid as a man is a bad thing, robots at least are honest and admit that there must be something wrong with them and display a willingness to fix it, mostly the problem being not comprehending society or people enough to know how. They would be as insufferable as sluts if they would claim there must be nothing wrong despite evidence to the contrary - which shows statistically in the macro scale much like slut behavior does

However, someone not getting laid doesn't affect family structures negatively either

The only hypocrisy would be asking for your shitty behavior to be excused for the sake of some principle that is not rooted in anything pragmatic

The difference is, that for a slut there's at least a hedonistic appeal, for a robot there is not
>>
>>35578293
TLDR: one ruins society and it stimulates them (this makes it morally worse), another suffers without harming anyone
>>
>>35575943
Why would it piss you off?
It's women who usually uses phrases like that to praise men who sleep around. I never called one of my friends a stud for fucking a lot of women.
It's the same women who shame men for being virgins.

And when it comes to a women who sleeps around a lot, both genders shame them.
>>
>>35575943
back to tumblr, roastie toastie
>>
File: womens wrestling.webm (206KB, 832x370px) Image search: [Google]
womens wrestling.webm
206KB, 832x370px
a master lock can open any key. a lock that cant lock right is just a shit lock
>>
>>35576913
>There's nothing you can do about it.
Says you, I'm dying a virgin. Plus the future is bright. Robots, VR...these whores will get what's coming to them.
>>
>>35578497
>a master lock can open any key. a lock that cant lock right is just a shit lock
Did you even think that through?
>>
>>35576016
>>35576234
Who actually cares though? That's the thing: why the fuck does it matter who has sex with what if it's done safely?
>>
>>35576016
Sex is easy for men too if they aren't antisocial retards.
>>
>>35579387
Because I don't want to have a relationship with anyone who has had sex with 20 people, regardless whether it's safe or not.
>>
>>35579432
You're an idiot. Human males are the hunters of sex who have to display their worth to a female to obtain sex, females on the other hand are the choosers that can realistically engage in sex whenever she wants with men leagues above or below her.
>>
I know ugly, repulsive, boring, selfish women who get laid more often than handsome, successful, sociable men. Men will fuck anything, but women only fuck higher up the social/genetic food chain. That's called nature. Male mammals can just spread their genetics willy nilly, but females have to be very careful about who they fuck due to the dangers of being pregnant.
>>
>>35578625
The women are fighting back with that actually. We've recieved reports of rioting by the prostitutes of Barcelona due to men choosing robots there over the meatbags.
>>
>>35579387
When you've let dozens of other men unload their sperm all over your face and inside you, it ruins the idea having a first connection between the two of you.

A cum rag will eventually become unwasheable and irreparably damaged if it's used enough. Same analogy can be applied to women.

Why would I want a used up crusty cumrag?
>>
>>35575943
I don't and have never sleep around but my partner refuses to believe I have had less sexual partners than he has. It's like all men expect all women to be whores unless if they're a virgin.
>>
Anyone else think it's silly that women care about being called whores? So someone called you a whore, lol get over it. There are way worse issues in the world.
>>
>>35575943
It's not hypocritical at all! They care that we're virgins, while we care that they're not virgins.

As long as I hate man-sluts (Chads) just as much as I hate fem-sluts, that's not hypocritical at all! And if a woman is only interested in virgins, more power to her.

This is like saying that me not wanting to fuck someone who's a cannibal is hypocritical if I complain that non-cannibals won't give me the time of day for not killing and eating people. An expectation to have done something, and an expectation to NOT have done something are completely different.
>>
>>35579870
except for that one time with that one boy, but you didn't actually have sex and don't count it, right?
>>
>>35579432
>they aren't antisocial retards.

Women who have social anxiety STILL get boyfriends
>>
>>35579387
>why the fuck does it matter who has sex with what if it's done safely?

Why the fuck does it matter if a man is under 6 feet? Don't say >muh protection or >genes when women carry the manlet genes
>>
>>35580853
Heck, it's even a bonus! Shy and nervous girls are considered "cute", while shy and nervous guys are "creepy" or "retards"
>>
>>35580825
No actually. I've never been in a situation like that.
>>
>>35579870
Look around you and it is not hard to see why.
>>
>>35581512
See what? Men just have the same expectations even when you're honest?
>>
>>35575943
I'm not judging anyone. I just realized that I'm not equipped to survive in a ruthless world like this one. I'm too sensitive and it's a major turn off to people let alone women. I'm an introvert, an outcast, a total loner. I'm still a virgin at 24 and yes I do live in America. I'm left handed, extremely artsy and very neurotic. These are things that are heavily ridiculed in a man. I'm stuck working in retail for the rest of my life because I pursued a degree in music studies. I live in a place where STEM is the only thing that matters. I can't take much of it anymore. I can't take much of being extremely invisible to the world.
>>
>>35581566
>Men just have the same expectations even when you're honest?
Oh but of course. Not because the whole world has gone fuck crazy and that all it takes for you to hookup is to flip through a phone app like some gay french duke.
>>
>>35581796
Not everyone is interested in doing that. Both men and women do it. My point is that I haven't, so why should I suffer the consequences just because it's what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>35581916
>Not everyone is interested in doing that.
Most people are.
>Both men and women do it.
Seldom yields a positive outcome for men who aren't 7/10 or higher
>so why should I suffer the consequences just because it's what everyone else is doing.
You're a normie. Duke it out with your boyfriend.
>>
>>35576423
>What is "Chad", Alex?
>>
>>35582260
Yeah, but "chad" is said as a kind of insult. A douchebag who has everything he wants handed to him. Fucking chads.
>>
>posting a pic that shows women being the only ones bashed over their sexuality
>on r9k
>a place where anyone who says they have had sex is called a normie and shunned
Wrong market here, friendo
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.