[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEE THIS STACY IS TAKING OUR GUY https://www.youtube.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (38KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
38KB, 620x387px
REEEEEEEEE THIS STACY IS TAKING OUR GUY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZZgEaQ42xk
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
>>
>>35575259
>legitly

she's a troll who wants youtube fame

like rebecca black

if she meant any of this shit she wouldnt record it and post it on the internet
>>
>>35575259

I feel so frustrated I could cry.
>>
>>35575320
I think shes a female elliot in the making
someone report her before she goes on a shooting spree
>>
>>35575259
bampingg
>>
I'm afraid she is going to take an overdose of sleeping pills so that she can forever dream of Elliot. She seems to be somehow depressed, as if she had no other contents in her life aside from making these videos, like having a job or studies.
>>
I had a dream about him.. we were at a restricted and I looked over and recognised him.. then I started to freak out about how he was that guy who killed people and he choked me until I woke up lol
>>
>>35575811
*we were at a diner like Dennys or something
>>
>>35575259
>does nothing besides sitting at a coffee shop once, expecting to be asked out
>gets mad when nothing happens
>shoots virgin nerds
>>
>>35575811
I also see dreams of him sometimes (no wonder). In one of my dreams he crashed in front of my childhood home's main entrance door after having had a rampage. In one other, he was shooting some huge chicken and looked like an alien when turning at me, with enormous black eyes, being really angry about something. In the third, he was going to start his own reign somewhere in Eastern Europe, being a dictator there, wearing a black cloak and a necklace with silver pendulum with blue jewel.

Otherwise I often times see dreams of nuclear war. They are beautiful and fascinting.
>>
>>35575320
I'm not trolling. I always come here for Elliot threads so it's weird to see you guys talking about me... It was originally only going to be a tribute channel but the disrespectful content made by another girl (an actual troll) disgusted me so I called her out by showing my face. Now everyone knows that I love him... Showing my face has been very surreal and scary, but I did what I felt I had to do. No turning back now.
>>
>>35576524
Nice try larper
but seriously this cunt is an attention whore like most women with cameras
>>
File: Screenshot_20170316-201102.jpg (197KB, 1370x939px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170316-201102.jpg
197KB, 1370x939px
>>35576735
No it's really me. I know this place exists.
>>
I can hear his reee's from the afterlief
>>
>>35576877
He didn't lurk here though as far as I know.
>>
File: gentbig_by_aquameng-d7tyzo8.png (28KB, 819x750px) Image search: [Google]
gentbig_by_aquameng-d7tyzo8.png
28KB, 819x750px
>>35576904
I've read he posted a lot at imgur.com. I wonder if we will ever get to see his posts there?
>>
>>35575259
does anybody know the music in this video?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>35567891

Replying to someone else in another thread:

Sorry for not replying to your thread. I was sleeping so I missed at least 5 Elliot threads. Sadness. I DO care.

Peter Rodger was, and is a toss, because he is too dependent on the women of his life. Not that popular among women after all, I guess.
>>
>>35575259
Who is he?
Origanale
>>
>>35578508
His father was a typical example of a workaholic that didnt give a shit about his kids, the divorce then marrying that witch afterwards is what I would say is the main cause of Elliots downfall
>>
>>35576841
make asmr videos pls. I like your voice.
>>
>>35578729
I strongly agree, that the sadistic parenting methods practiced by Soumaya were part of making Elliot what he became. Her only good investment was, that she tried to make him socialize with other kids, bringing him out and making him play with them. And, if she really said what Elliot claims she said about his little brother losing his virginity at an early age, that's plain sick.
>>
>>35578972
Yeah, that whore would rub in his face that his little brother was already getting savy with women and that he was going to have plenty of sex when he is older. An issue she knew bothered Elliot, and then guess what? He writes in his memoirs he wants to kill his brother first so he wouldnt be able to surpass him.
Great job stepmom!
>>
He died for our virginitys
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486923533779.webm
>>
>>35579065
>He writes in his memoirs he wants to kill his brother first so he wouldnt be able to surpass him.
Sounds like it would have been partly Soumaya's fault, if Elliot really had killed Jazz. Then again, in that case he had killed Soumaya too. It was really close, only the fact his father was in town during when he was rampaging, prevented him from killing them both.
>>
What the hell? I don't like this at all
>>
>>35579065
I never really cared for Elliot Rodgers much more than as a meme but reading all this makes me upset. I feel genuine sympathy for him, he is one of the biggest victims of the whole incident yet he will forever be known as the misogynistic, virgin, killer.
>>
>>35579887
Part of the reason /r9k/ adores him, if you read his memoirs you can see despite him being a little messed up in the head, it was from years of childhood trauma and friendlessness. When I first discovered him after the shooting I felt genuinely sad that I could never know him and try to help.
>>
>>35579396
Why do you not like it? Is it such a big deal, after all.
>>
>>35579887
Exactly, he is a victim as well but everyone forgets that because he killed.
>>
>>35575259
This is not really new.plenty of killers have groupies
>>
>>35579311
I always loved this video.
>>
>>35575259
>tfw a dead mass killer gets more pussy than you

fuck my fuckin life
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.