[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

. x S E X x . x X S E X x . x S E X x . x X S E X x . x S E X

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: fuckme.webm (2MB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.webm
2MB, 1120x630px
>your age
>the last time you had sex

4 days ago

you aren't a V I R G I N are you?
>>
Are these threads the equivalent of slide threads on /pol/? Not only did we do this already, there's an exact same thread on the front page.
>>
>>35574699
three and a half years

not happening ever again, no regrets
>>
File: 1489412086434.jpg (9KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1489412086434.jpg
9KB, 190x190px
>>35574746
what are you trying to say, you are a virgin?

Just a fun thread lol get over it people have sex
>>
>>35574808
tried too hard :p
>>
File: 1489292892556.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1489292892556.png
8KB, 112x112px
>>35574861
so you ARE a virgin

how is this possible, in this day and age
>>
File: doug funny jew.png (11KB, 340x400px) Image search: [Google]
doug funny jew.png
11KB, 340x400px
>>35574699
December 2015.
All I have to remember her by are these Genital warts that she gave me on purpose.
Never fuck a Roastie.
>>
>>35575478
>how is this possible, in this day and age

it's called being a young male with below average social skills
>>
>>35575522
didnt u condom?
>>
>>35575627
kek no. I can't get hard with condoms
>>
>>35574699
NaN
*halt die Fresse r9k, ich bin total original du stueck scheisse
*non ascii not allowed, fucking racist
>>
5 yrs

Not into it desu
>>
File: IMG_2786.jpg (128KB, 862x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2786.jpg
128KB, 862x1024px
>29
>yesterday

She's pregnant right now so she randomly gets horny for no reason. Then other times it's like 3-5 days of her just wanting me to spoon her. She sleeps seriously 80% of the time when we're together right now
>>
>>35575522
>got genital warts
>froze them off a few times
>initially paranoid about fucking new girls
>after 3 months said fuck it and rolled the dice
>continued fucking girls protected
>got gf fucked her everyday for 2 years
>nobody ever got them

consider yourself lucky that it was genital warts and not herpes.
>>
>21
>what is sex

I'll probably end up banging a whore at some point in the future.

>>35575478
It's pretty easy, actually:
1. No social circle.
2. No game.
>>
>>35574699
three months ago. But dont let that fool you. Before that it was 13 months, and before that it was over five and a half years.
>>
>>35575879
did you ever tell your gf about them?
Also what did you use to freeze them off?
>>
>>35575884
can confirm. if you don't have a social group you're fucked. before i alienated my friends i used them to position me in high energy social situations where bitches wanted to get fucked. im about a 7/10 so it wasnt to hard.

they realized i wasn't worth my own weight in social capital so they pushed me out steadily and stopped inviting me places. now im alone and girls that were once receptive are no longer now that i don't have a flourishing social life and can't entertain them.
>>
3 years

sex is a meme, I cum harder jerking off than fucking some meat hole whilst pretending to care about their feelings. I'm numb and have no empathy, it's better this way to die alone
>>
>>35575977

no i got them from my 20th girl. the next 5-6 girls i fucked i would spend days after filled with dread that i'd get some phonecall about warts on their vagina (mine were around the base of my shaft).

After the next several girls didn't have any problems i continued like nothing happened, and nothing happened. my gf was girl #40. i fucked her for 2 years almost daily. when she got a pap smear several months into the relationship i was certain i was gonna get fucked. but nothing came up.

apparently, after 2 years 90% "clear" but what i think they mean is that the warts no longer carry a viral load capable of infecting another person.

to freeze them off i went to a dermatologist and they use liquid nitrogen. it stings alot but the skin just scabs up, blackens and falls off. I don't recommend doing any DIY cuz i've tried and fucked shit up.
>>
>27
>end of November
>>
>>35574699

sauce on this chick?
>>
>>35574699
few hours ago

I have sex everyday for 1 year.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.