[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you accepted that men's sex lives are better off in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: femdom22.jpg (79KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
femdom22.jpg
79KB, 500x750px
Have you accepted that men's sex lives are better off in the complete control of women?
>>
>>35573671
Friendly reminder that 10000 years ago our dna tells us that about only 1 of 17 men reproduced. As in before marriage, women getting stoned, men having more rights. Now days women break up most marriages, have too many parnters, and men too little, until their looks go away then they expect us to raise their baby after they've had their fun but we have not.
>>
>>35573671
Um, no?

This should be unoriginal
>>
>>35573671
Ive just accepted I am a psycopath, I tried to moralize, tried very hard, but I get off to knowing inferior people will always try to play angles on me.. just for being nice, and I like knowing that peopke will do this, and that I can hit them back 3 times as hard and feel nothing.
>>
Yes! Infact it's my fetish.

But I feel as if I couldn't tell a girl in real life.
>>
>>35573831
But do you have a wicked sense of humor?
>>
File: zDB6SWN.jpg (105KB, 861x716px) Image search: [Google]
zDB6SWN.jpg
105KB, 861x716px
>>35573671
have you accepted that women are meant to be whipped on a weekly basis by their male superiors
>>
>>35573867
Yep, its part of the job
>>
>>35573671

They already are pretty much
>>
>>35573671
you fetishists are fucked up.
i hope something bad happens to you today
>>
>>35573671
>>35573866

How beta can you get? Literally willing to get dominated by the sex you evolved to dominate.

>>35573905
>>35573967

Agreed.
>>
>>35574069
>69

kek confirms this man speaks the truth

BETA MANLETS BTFO
>>
>>35574069
I'm sorry, it's just, I love it when the girl is in control. I love when she gives me orders and commands in bed.

Maybe I am just broken genetics.
>>
>>35574124
If you don't want to dominate and beat the shit out of women you should seriously consider suicide
>>
>>35574148
Should I really?

I mean I just want a girl to be in control. It's not that big of a deal, right?
>>
>>35574204
i want a strong girl also

but i thinks its cause i am lazy and just want someone else to do everything
>>
>>35574230
>>35574204

yes, you should. You're quite literally a fucking freakish monster with no place on this earth because you like a girl to dominate you in bed

I know scat fetishists who are less pathetic than you
>>
>>35574230
See! I love big tall girls who have muscles, it really turns me on and I don't see a problem with it.

>>35574245
But what exactly is wrong with it? When the girl is in control she gets to control what pleasures she feels and when she wants to feel them. Dominating the girl just never appealed to me.
>>
>>35574268
It's wrong because it's pathetic. You're a man, dominate.
>>
>>35574312
But I can't help it. Dominating the girl bores me and in some cases outright disgust me. It just doesn't fit with me.

I love being the submissive one and I'm starting to worry if it's a problem. How do I fix it?
>>
File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
>>35574355
you know how to fix it.....
>>
>>35574204
I want a "strong" bitch (or at east acts like one) that I turn into a feminine woman by force of fist and cock.
>>
>>35574424
But I don't want to kill myself. Will a girl be comfortable with my fetish? Because if so then I'm fine.

>>35574519
Well a fantasy I have is being dominated by a strong tall assertive girl who's also the matriarch of the house.
>>
>>35574588
You will have no male friends that respect you.
>>
>>35574673
They don't know. I'd never anyone who isn't my girlfriend about this fetish.

And they probably would have no respect for me. Which is what makes me kinda upset about having this fetish.
>>
>>35574588
the only way to get that girl is if you kill yourself because they don't exist irl
>>
>>35574824
I know and it makes me sad.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.