[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with gorgeous girl on tinder >don't believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

>match with gorgeous girl on tinder
>don't believe it, but say fuck it lemme message her
>she sends me a reply once a day or twice usually, probably when she's bored
>but she keeps sending me kiss and heart emojis when she does message
>I'm such a cuck I keep messaging back

What do I do bros?
>>
Keep talking maybe she'll be your gf
>>
might as well chat with her. she prolly thinks ur cute enough, just waiting for you to also prove how cool/funny u r
>>
>>35572934
But her replies consist of hey, what's up, nothing much etc. And it just goes in a circle every few days. Should I just grow a pair of balls and say something? What should I say?
>>
>>35573019
Just kill yourself my dude

Original comment lol
>>
>>35573019
Just talk to her as if shes a friend of yours. Learn her interests and after a while you'll get this feeling that the time is right to tell her that you really like her and are interested in her. I know because ive been through this with three different girls
>>
>>35573411
How do I do that when she only gives mundane replies
>>
>>35574407
Tell her about keek and meme magic
>>
>>35573411
>telling tinder slut that i really like you after barely any correspondence

no

ask her out to get some drinks/have sexual relations
>>
>>35574407
You have to get her out of her comfort zone by asking questions. Girls like answering questions about themselves for some reason. Its probably the easiest way to get her more interested in you
>>
>>35574531
Are you retarded? I meant for him to say that after a while, as in, at least a month or two
>>
>match with 18 yo feminist
>message because it's my privilege
>she replies to an innocuous question with an insult to my race, assumed gender and hair style
>pretend to not be bothered
>lonely depressed NEET so have nothing to else think about
>now posting this

this world was not meant for me
>>
>>35575176
Tell her that her rainbow hair makes her look like a dyke
>>
>>35575228
spreading hate makes people worse

I must become hokage and eradicate hate
>>
>>35573019
Post convo, cuck
>>
File: _20170316_191400.jpg (217KB, 1440x2335px) Image search: [Google]
_20170316_191400.jpg
217KB, 1440x2335px
>>35575511
Pringle comment
>>
>>35575582
>he doesn't know how to read messages from girls
in response to her saying she's hungry you're supposed to suggest you go get food

this is how girls communicate, they set the volleyball but never spike because they have no will of their own
>>
>>35575669
Only food she can get from me is salami
>>
>>35575582
She's just being nice dude
>>
>>35575582
ask her out fag lord
what do you have to lose?
>>
>>35576229
I will when she replies in the next 2 days
>>
>>35572877
Say
"wanna bang ;)"
>>
>>35572877
>Gets tricked into being an orbiter
>>
>>35575582
Respond with "I've got some waffles on my cock if you want some" she will find you and fuck you until your dick falls off. Guaranteed.
>>
>>35575582
>beautiful
>sameeee
Such cringe.
>>
>>35578132
t. forever alone virgin

this is not an original comment
>>
>>35579022
I'd rather be a forever alone virgin than some cringy normie. I have zero interest in banging disgusting tinder sluts.
>>
>>35579490
Tinder sloots are hot as fuck man
>>
>>35575582
She looks fat t b h friendpire
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.