[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to the grocery store, what kind of food should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: oihorgh309g0hbv3568ea9.jpg (1MB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
oihorgh309g0hbv3568ea9.jpg
1MB, 2100x1500px
I'm going to the grocery store, what kind of food should I buy?

hard mode, don't say tendies
>>
>>35572388
>what kind of food should I buy?

Boston creme pie
>>
chips, soda, pizza rolls
>>
>>35572388
Get some chicken breast, brown rice, bell peppers, carrots and one peach.
>>
>>35572388
Shepard's pie, super nutritious and delicious
>>
ice cream made of cum OwO
>>
I hope to christ you are going to a warehouse store, OP, otherwise you are committing rape against your wallet
>>
Tendies.
trust me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhFI2MAFWOo
>>
Get pasta and lots of meat, get taco seasoning and fixings buy spam mac n cheese and chef boy r dee get ramen
>>
File: photo-3-35.jpg (220KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
photo-3-35.jpg
220KB, 733x733px
Just pick up some chicken breasts and cook them on the stove. They're best when medium-rare. Crispy on the outside with a good amount of pink on the inside.
>>
>>35572459
>I hope to christ you are going to a warehouse store, OP, otherwise you are committing rape against your wallet

I go to a regular grocery store every week and spend around $30 to last me a week. I think that's pretty good
>>
>>35572504
Those are rare anon, it's not good for chicken to be pink
>>
>>35572504
I hope this is a joke
Is it
>>
>>35572526
This is a myth. The risk of salmonella has been blown way out of proportion. You can eat chicken that is rare like this without problem.
>>
>>35572526
>>35572539
>not eating chicken med rare-med

I bet you fucking order burgers well done too
>>
>>35572504
>chicken
>cooking it medium rare
are you retarded m8?
>>
>>35572388
udon and find some udon recipes online and make genuine jap food.
t. somebody who eats homemade japanese food almost everyday

or a dizorno pizza
>>
File: 1484346931148s.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1484346931148s.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>>35572388
200 g Spaghetti
1 Egg
50 g Parmesan cheese
1 Garlic
Olive Oil
100 g Bacon

Cook the spaghetti. Cook the bacon with chopped garlic. Mix it with the egg yolk, parmesan cheese, 0.5 DL of water from the pasta and as much oolive oil as you want. Serve with salt and pepper.

Congratulations you made spaghetti carbonara like a functioning human being
>>
File: why_you_always_lying_feat.jpg (20KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
why_you_always_lying_feat.jpg
20KB, 467x414px
>>35572504
>chicken
>Cooked medium rare
>>
Buy some tomatos, onions, and cucumbers. Chop em up. Add cider vinegar and some pepper and eat those bitches like a salad.

Who here has healthy chicken recipes that aren't autistic?
>>
File: 511.jpg (76KB, 442x679px) Image search: [Google]
511.jpg
76KB, 442x679px
Amy's Spicy Chili

Then get a bottle of habanero Tabasco to make it spicier.
>>
>>35572388
i just got done being mad about my mom threw away my left over tendies from last night, and then i see this thread. my life is over
>>
>>35572672
Why would you make something with a sliced dead pig that'll probably give you food poisoning and contains blood? Why not just make a lentil casserole?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.