[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >online girlfriend >I'm needy as fuck, tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x368px
>be me
>online girlfriend
>I'm needy as fuck, tell her I love her frequently
>she says last night she's starting to get annoyed and logs off
>this is after 2-3 days of little affection from her
>this morning won't come into private voice chat
>says she has a headache
>I tell her I hope I'm not your headache
>she says she just needs some space, we have a conversation
>she tells me at the end she's sorry I'm hurting
>I tell her "Its ok, I want to love and be loved, I don't need to be annoying"
>gets mad because I use her words against her
>says she's done
>I tell her how much she means to me, how I just want to have fun, and I would never do that on purpose
>no response
>send a gift in game
>she says "you make me cry" and logs off

What did she mean by that? Is she mad?
>>
>>35571813
Just move on buddy
>>
>>35571869
I've been with her for more than a year, we've had issues because I'm needy before. Not leaving her.

I just wanna know what you bots think about the you make me cry line.
>>
>>35571933
>says she's done
So no point thinking about it now. Of course, it could just be for attention.
>>
>>35572024
Think she meant done with the conversation
>>
>>35571933
Online relationship you say ... have you met her in real ?? Dont be attached to it ... anyway she prob in an emotions parkour right now just stop talking to her to sound too needy she might calm the f down and text you back when she will notice how quick you moved on
>>
File: 1481926292464.png (342KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481926292464.png
342KB, 500x500px
Bump, she wont answer my text or calls, im worried about her :(
>>
>>35572517
Have you met her?
>>
>>35572711
Originally originalll yes sir
>>
Was this on discord or what did you use.

Did you meet her irl?
>>
>>35572892
Started out in WoW, our voice chat is Ventrilo.

I have met her irl
>>
Probably thinks you're too good for her and you gifting her something made her realise she's an awful person.

That, or shes cheating on you and is having a moral crisis.
>>
she is cheating and have regrets now.
ask her if she is cheating
>>
>>35571813
maybe if you stopped acting like a woman and acted like a man, things would go better
>>
Sounds like she is cheating and feeling bad about it.
>>
She is breaking up with you. Forget about her and find a better one (at a leisurely pace--don't be desperate).

Don't get too sad over this. Stuff like this happens all the time. That's life.
>>
>>35573302

That article is fake news.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/gone-viral/os-florida-man-sex-gator-20150716-post.html
>>
>>35572517

Stop calling and texting her. Don't be pathetic.
>>
>>35573342
He still raped a peacock.
>>
>>35571813
>girlfriend

GET OUT YOU NORMALSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35571933
You probably are just really good to her and she doesn't feel worthy bc she was being mean to u and pushing u away. That's probably what made her cry. It's happened to me but idk about u for sure of course.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.