[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just realized the memes aren't true Getting laid isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: HD pepe (822).jpg (47KB, 439x396px) Image search: [Google]
HD pepe (822).jpg
47KB, 439x396px
Just realized the memes aren't true
Getting laid isn't that hard
All you need is confidence and basic hygiene.

I know a guy who

>is a manlet
>Watches anime
>Plays Yu-gi-oh in college in his spare time
>Wears a fedora
>Goes to anime conventrions cosplaying as naruto characters

Literally the embodiment of autism, yet he manages to get a gf (she is pretty average looking but still)
>>
posting here or even just lurking here reinforces shitty behaviors and destroys self esteem. of course it's all just a fucking meme. leave this place.
>>
>>35571822
No it fucking isn't. I swear I LITERALLY live in another world than you people. I haven't been able to get laid in my 26 years of life, I haven't even been able to experience kissing
>>
>>35571877
I'm 22 and never gotten laid. I'm 4 years off of knowing how you feel.

You post and lurk here because people struggle with the same thing you do. You read what they post and think to yourself that yeah that's my situation too. Suddenly you start picking up personalities of thousands of anons and those anons among other anons. You're lying to yourself. There's nothing wrong with you other than yourself. All of the shitty things you think are the reason you aren't getting laid, are not actually the reason you're not getting laid.

Grow the fuck up, properly clean yourself(skin, face, hair, nails, showering), lift weights, talk to girls until it becomes second nature.

The only thing stopping yourself is you. Don't believe the other anons on here that tell you it's autism or some other bullshit. Believe in yourself.
>>
>>35572012
Bro, how can you talk down to him when you are in exact same situation?

Also, you think they haven't tried already? All that piss bottle bullshit is a meme for the most part, they are making fun of you for thinking that they are not normal human beings who work, shower, take care of themselves, etc. (again, for most part)
>>
>>35572104
Because I'm currently in the process of improving myself. I finally got a high paying job after being a min wagie since 18. Now I can afford shit to maintain my body that isn't bottom level crap. Healthier food, better clothes, better gym.
>>
https://youtu.be/53N99Nim6WE
Ignore
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.