[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just broke up with my fembot practice GF. I learned a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 12357568463453.jpg (10KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
12357568463453.jpg
10KB, 249x243px
I just broke up with my fembot practice GF.

I learned a lot of things that will be useful for my next one.
>>
what was his name op?
>>
File: 1489199293885.jpg (166KB, 1065x948px) Image search: [Google]
1489199293885.jpg
166KB, 1065x948px
>>35569316

Wow anon thats kind of shitty

I truely understand being bitter towards gals r9k but when i start seeing shit like this i wonder if most of you are just equally shit to people and are hypocrites
>>
File: 1488874942756.jpg (29KB, 496x379px) Image search: [Google]
1488874942756.jpg
29KB, 496x379px
>want to break up with my practice gf
>realize I'm in love with her
>don't want to hurt her
>want to fuck other women
>won't cheat
help me. fucking hell this is harder than I thought
>>
>>35569316
>>35569433
this is why feminism exists, because self-absorbed fucks like you give sensitive women reason to distrust men
>>
>>35569316
>talk shit about chad
>act like one the second you get the chance
wew lad
>>
File: adamdriver_color.jpg (42KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
adamdriver_color.jpg
42KB, 480x540px
>>35569316
>I learned a lot of things
What kind of things mr. OP?
>>
>>35569316
this "practice gf" shit MUST be a meme
>>
>>35569433

I'm in the same boat, anon. It sucks. I might just cheat anyway, she won't be hurt unless she finds out and honestly she isn't terribly bright. She is dating me after all, so it should be easy to keep her in the dark. We might as well play their game and not let go of the pussy until our other hands find a better pussy.

She's given me plenty of reasons to hate her so I don't know why I still want her. Maybe some fresh puss will help clear my mind.
>>
>>35569316
>>35569433

>call yourself a robot
>able to get a practice gf
>able to break up with her

Someone be my practice gf I fall in love with and never break up with and live forever with.
>>
>get practice gf
>all is going great she treats me like a king
>love.meme
>hates me out of nowhere
>BPD
FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE. YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY MONEY OR I WILL MUTILATE YOU. I DONT HAVE SHIT TO LOSE REEEEE GIVE ME MY MONEY I NEED MORE DMT REEEEEE
>never latch onto a whore anons
>>
>>35569596
I hope she's sucking nigger dick on a daily basis now get the fuck off my board.
>>
>break up with fembot
>she doesn't seem to care, figured she was too devastated to show me how she was truly feeling
>two days later she messages me asking if she can still use my dick and if I'll still eat out her ass
>tfw lost a boring fembot practice gf and gained a still somewhat boring fembot with benefits sorta-thingy
only downside is she won't let me cum inside anymore
the upside is that her ass is too dumb to notice when I cum in it so I still do cum inside and she doesn't even know
nah bby that white stuff leaking out is just the lube, remember I only came once and it was on ur face :)
>>
File: 1485568927798.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1485568927798.png
8KB, 251x201px
>>35569316
What kind of things did you learn from a "practice gf"?
anyone can answer not just OP
>>
>>35569714
You guys are lying. No way a fembot lives that close to you to be able to meet up. No way could you break up with her.

WHY DO YOU KEEP HURTING THESE GIRLS I COULD BE WITH FOREVER. YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>35569771
you can learn that you're no better than a roastie hole after all
>>
I hope the practice gf meme is just a meme, it's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>35569771
>sex is a weapon to them
>don't believe them when they say " i love you and i want you in my life forever anon"
>fall in love and she will push you away
>she's had plenty of cocks
>she will make you feel great about yourself only to belittle you
>complete social degenerate even if she looks good
>use as a cum receptacle only, that's all she is worth and she knows it. treat her otherwise and you will get stepped on
>"we are breaking up its not you its me"
>>
>>35569778
I live in a big city so it's not too uncommon to find other robots/fembots from around here.
Plus, fembots are thirsty as fuck. All I did to make that girl my gf was tell her I lived near by and showed her my dick on cam. After that we set up a place to meet, met, went back to my place, and fucked. All fembots just want the robocuck.
and I did break up with her. she is fucking boring. all she does is massive media consumption, and she can't even talk about it. she's like a bird, just stares at shit all day til it's bed time. fucking boring as hell to be around when she's not letting me tongue her asshole or stick my dick in her

oh I will keep getting away with it. I've even been eyeing this other fembot I met. though I'm 90% sure she's like 14, I will get her too. she's already said that if I could get her a bottle of wine she'd let me do anything to her. I plan on gaping that asshole, putting brownies/chocolate pudding up in that asshole, and then having her 'shit' that out into my mouth.
it will be glorious.
and you could do it too if you'd stop being such a whiny little cunt
>>
>>35569887
WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD
>>
File: 1487420600241.jpg (69KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487420600241.jpg
69KB, 540x540px
>>35569876
But what if I want a gf not for sex but because I want a genuine relationship but I have no idea how to get one???
I'm sad now..
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.