[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls react to me better when I'm being autistic and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 311196-cached.jpg (49KB, 415x259px) Image search: [Google]
311196-cached.jpg
49KB, 415x259px
>girls react to me better when I'm being autistic and carefree instead of serious

Why? Why do they get interested when I'm autistic instead of when I'm serious?
>>
You're quirky and random haha
>>
You're probably decently attractive and/or are talking about average/below average looking girls
>>
>>35569070
Being serious is a trap too many fall down. Girls don't generally like someone who takes himself too seriously, they enjoy someone who's fun to be around and who they can laugh with. The keyword here is that you're carefree - you might not be perfect, but if you're at least confident and comfortable with who you are, you'll be fine.
>>
>>35569463
b-but they told me to just bee myself :^(
>>
>>35569463
This makes sense. When I'm carefree, I'm pretty confident. I'm not really a serious person but I try to be, so maybe I should stop faking seriousness.
>>
File: 1488744877873.jpg (33KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488744877873.jpg
33KB, 750x750px
When I try to be noticed literally no one gives a flying fuck , instead that one time I want to stay by myself it's fucking raining roasties.

>"Oh , hey anon what are you listening ?Whoa it looks let me listen ..."
>"What's that book about , again ? Mind if I take a pick?"
>'Woah , you're actually good at drawing ."

What do roasties think to obtain by this ?
>>
>>35569070
I found the opposite. My girlfriend was attracted to my serious demeanor. Maybe it's to be subconsciously expected since I'm a police officer.
>>
>>35569070
is even legal to display the pits of a minor in such a suggestive, graphic way?
>>
>>35569070
Being serious the way you probably do is autistic
>>
>>35569070
Acting serious means acting like an autist

>>35569463
This
>>
>>35571975
Hollywood is full of pedophiles so of course they'll let this through
>>
>>35571975
how do they smell like?
>>
Girls can't stand seriousness, they only tolerate the dark/brooding type if they're extremely hot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.