[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what exactly is wrong with white nationalism? i've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: millionaire.png (588KB, 704x389px) Image search: [Google]
millionaire.png
588KB, 704x389px
what exactly is wrong with white nationalism? i've been thinking about it and i feel like subscribing to it can only make me better, not worse
>>
>>35568721
Because it's a lie. It makes you feel good about yourself by letting you take credit for other people's accomplishments (muh heritage) while giving you an endless number of windmills to tilt at to give your empty life some feeling of purpose.

It won't help you, it'll only make you harder to help.
>>
>>35568721
There's nothing wrong with white nationalism.

The problem comes when nationalists do shitty things to people they think are lesser
>>
>>35568721
white nationalism is built on the idea that because white people are on average better at the majority of things that all white people are better than others when averages are a really shitty way to categorize people

the only thing white nationalism is good for is pretending that you are better than other people for no real reason and putting others down based on aspects of themselves they can't control

so if you are autistic enough go for it and live in your echo chamber of fellow mongoloids
>>
>>35568845
the way i see it is this:

maybe i just hang out on the internet too much, but the only time i ever hear about white people is when i hear about how evil they are, or how much they suck, or how racist they are, etc...

i don't inherently think less of any other race, it's just nice to have an ideology where i can say things like "white people are cool" and not be branded a racist
>>
File: 1486610385260.gif (527KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1486610385260.gif
527KB, 500x352px
>>35568888
Nice fuckin digits mate
>>
>>35568968
thank you i worked really hard
>>
>>35568888
find a real thing to identify with there is nothing to be proud of by being born a certain color

making huge generalizations based off of race is wrong
>>
>>35569056
yeah mate. i'm a maths major and loving it, i've been a musician for more than a decade - and i'm white, and very happy with it. it's just one of the things i love about myself, and i feel like the white nationalist ideology is the only place where i'm allowed to be white, enjoy it, AND say that i enjoy it without, again, being branded as a racist

i enjoy many aspects of myself - it's just nice to let skin color be one of them
>>
Nationalism is based on the idea that the individual is worth nothing and the nation is everything. I'd say it's an advanced form of tribalism.
>>
>>35569122
you seem like a decent enough person its fine to be happy with yourself and what you are, but what you think in not represented by the vast majority of people who say that they are white nationalists

look at /pol/ for five minutes and that is what the vast majority of people who call themselves white nationalists think of others

you can't really remove the idea of being proud of being white from the hatred of other people based on skin color

so be happy with who you are but stay away from labeling yourself as a white nationalist
>>
>>35568721
There is nothing wrong with taking pride in your people and heritage. Ignore the (((media))).
>>
>>35568721
"white" is not a nation
>>
File: whitesundersiegegoy.jpg (127KB, 1024x547px) Image search: [Google]
whitesundersiegegoy.jpg
127KB, 1024x547px
>>35569415
wew this guy
there's nothing wrong with it
I would think about why someone would be so insistent that you be ashamed of your race when every other race is allowed to be vocally prideful
>>
>>35568721
Being proud of something you didnt choose or accomplish yourself is pretty retarded i think. You arent better or worse than anyone else because you happened to be born white
>>
>>35568721

>white nationalism

Because you get degenerate scum such as rednecks/chavs and get extremely intelligent blacks/asians that contribute to the development of us as a species.

Only people that should be discriminated are fucking brainlets.
>>
Nothing if you want to be forced to marry a used up white woman and be tied financially to her spawn so you can post about how you're saving your race

Given that non whites hate us by default and are often aggravated by Jews its going to be a necessity for white people to think as themselves as a race but the kind of the natsoc society that hardcore TRS and DailyStormer want has no appeal to me Id prefer an Ancap society where I can do whatever I want so long as i don't violate NAP that kind of society is naturally exclusive to all but the most white presenting of minorities who are fine people
>>
>>35568753
This

Feeling pride because you have the same skin color as someone else is kinda lame.
>>
>>35569122

don't listen to that faggot

feelings of love and a want to preserve your people are completely natural and normal

at the end of the day humans are animals, most people like to conveniently forget this, but the animal in your dictates more than you're even consciously aware of

also making race based generalizations is just fine

having prejudices is fine

just don't act on them until they are proven to be correct in your day to day life
>>
>>35569056

>a real thing to identify with

doesn't get much more real than your own genetics m8

having some identity that is external to you and/or an abstraction is nonsense
>>
>>35569628

that's really not true though, there are certainly trends among the races

they all have their niche where they perform better than others

not surprising given that the races are the result of thousands of years of segregated natural selection
>>
File: 1485080346705.png (857KB, 1234x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1485080346705.png
857KB, 1234x1010px
Nothing, especially in this day and age. White Europeans are under (((attack))) and the only way they will remain strong is to join together and protect their culture.

Another question is why is white nationalism seen as a bad thing yet when other races and cultures do it it's a good thing, and they should feel proud?

Nice job to (((everyone))) ITT conflating white nationalism and white supremacy.
>>
>>35569638
>Given that non whites hate us by default

but i dont hate you, whats going on?
>>
>>35569638
Were're you getting this idea what non-whites hate whites?
>>
File: 1377016656658.png (775KB, 761x2674px) Image search: [Google]
1377016656658.png
775KB, 761x2674px
>>35568721
Its wrong to be white now shut up and take it
>>
>>35569737
you faggots and your echos are honestly so retarded its sad
>>
>>35569752
I mean as a group like they want to live in our countries and immediately remove us from power and do violence against us. It starts from jealousy but gets aggravated by the Jewish media
>>
>>35568761
that's white supremacy. White nationalism is (obviously) only applicable in white countries that are having artificial spikes in immigration to the detriment of the ethnic culture of the largely homogeneous white majority (ex: Sweden's heritage exponentially disappearing). It's criticized by kneejerkers because they think whites are inherently evil and a white majority anywhere is "hell".

With that said, a more valid argument would be that white nationalism is conceptually a slippery slope into actual white supremacy and rhetoric about racial superiority shit, which is how you get some kind of racist/fascist ethno-state. White nationalism isn't inherently bad, but it's too dangerous to uphold responsibly.

Before American immigration laws were changed in the 60s under LBJ, there was a relatively slow but steady increase in immigration into the US, which probably would have naturally increased over time as the US grew, but at an actually healthy rate. Combine that change with the countries we've ass-fucked since then and corporate globalism socially leveraging liberalism to force people of that diaspora out of the Mid East and into the West. Even the first world west has its limits, and we may collapse soon.
>>
>>35569858
okay, your view of non whites hasn't been twisted at all
>>
>>35568845
>white nationalism is built on the idea that because white people are on average better at the majority of things
That's White Supremacy.

"White Nationalism" referes to the belief that White people deserve to have a White-only homeland.
>>
>>35569852
Wow that was a really well thought-out point you brought up there anon!
>>
>>35568721
It hurts darkie and leftcuck feelings.
>>
>>35568721

Let this crossdressing cuck explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-c2qnfUNXE
>>
>>35569882
nationalism inevitably turns to supremacy

and if you didn't think lesser of others why would you be against living in the same area as them? culture isn't based off of race
>>
>>35568721
>what exactly is wrong with white nationalism?
It'll get you nonstop barrage from anyone and everyone who isn't part of it because they are jealous. It's kind of like an adult saying, "what's wrong with me being happy" and then having a buttload of kids start screaming and crying that they aren't getting enough attention. But hey, life is misery so try to make the best of it. Depending on where you live, might be best to avoid saying it in public.
>>
>>35569122
But why are you proud of something you couldn't control? You should be proud of math and music because you earned it, but no one earned their skin color.

Not antagonizing, just curious on someone's stance on this...
>>
>>35569935

>culture isn't based off race

prove it

its certainly an emergent property of race

Also most white nationalists and nationalists in general want for the races to live separately in their homelands, and be free to pursue their own destiny independent of the other races

its a tribalism and an adherence to the natural order of things
>>
>>35569932

I hope this post is a joke
>>
>>35569981
i don't think proud is as good a word as just like, "happy". i enjoy it. i like my complexion.

i mean, obviously i'm part of a race of people which has accomplished a lot, but there's not much there which i can take credit for
>>
>>35568721
Basing your entire social/political identity on race is the problem with the world, look at bullshit like BLM. It gets shat on by /pol/ but I think civic nationalism is honestly the way to go in today's world, there's no place on earth that's purely one race anymore so people need to connect with others that think like them instead of look like them.
>>
>>35570001
culture is more based off of where you were born/live

a white kid growing up in the hood is going to act just like all the black kids and a black kid in the suburbs is going to act just like all the white kids except for a few outliers who think that their race is an important factor and how they should act

the reason that culture and race are so closely tied together is because of tribalism which is archaic in a world where you don't have to fight anybody to survive
>>
>>35569935
>nationalism inevitably turns to supremacy
muh slippery slope

>think lesser of others
Noticing the difference between different cultures isn't the same as thinking lesser of others.

>why would you be against living in the same area as them? culture isn't based off of race
White, European countries should be places where white, European cultural values are respected and followed by everyone in that country. As you can see with European countries that have had a certain level of enrichment, these values are not being respected and followed. Immigrants (especially Islamic immigrants) do not assimilate, they simply bring their culture over here and reproduce like rabbits.
>>
>>35570119
no
i live in a small rural town and have a couple of friends who come from a mixed race family, one of them is pure and the other is a halfcaste
guess which one is covered in tattoos
guess which one has been to prison
guess which one is an "aspiring rapper"
guess which one has stolen from his mom to pay for heroin
>>
>>35570143
first generation people are awful at assimilating into cultures especially when the difference is as large as it is between the middle east and europe i don't think many people would argue with that

2nd/3rd generation immigrants are generally completely assimilated

do you really think that anybody who calls themselves a white supremacist is just noting differences in cultures and doesn't think that their's is better than others?
>>
>>35570017
not at all, friendo. give it a watch.
>>
File: 1489515725602.jpg (28KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
1489515725602.jpg
28KB, 600x792px
>>35570197
I am a half race and i failed college 3 times, my pure siblings passed it on their first go feels bad mane
>>
Tribalism is the best political structure
>>
It's 2017, you're supposed to hate yourself and feel guilty for being born a white American
>>
>>35569648
Alternatively, why shouldn't I take pride in things my genetics have done in the past?
>>
>>35570245
>completely assimilated
Nah, where do you live?

>white supremacist
Nationalism, we're talking about nationalism.
>>
>>35570375
it wasn't you who did them

so yeah, you can feel proud all you want, it's still stupid.
>>
>>35570001
>nationalists and nationalists in general want for the races to live separately in their homelands
whites should go back to yurop
>>
>>35570119

I agree, but culture originally emerges from distinct ethnic groups

notice how all the cultures of africa are different yet more similar than not, same with asian cultures and european cultures

notice how their languages show the same traits

I think on some level culture has to be an emergent property of race

>>35570263

I did it was just as much of a meme as I was expecting

>>35570472

I wouldn't mind that, unfortunately not the world we live in
>>
>>35568721

Nationalism in general is shit
>>
>>35570310
Prove it then
d
>>
>>35570499
>I did it was just as much of a meme as I was expecting

Nice dismissal. Not an argument.
>>
>>35570640

I did not see one good argument in that video
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.