/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here trying to get better? Mentally physically emotionally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1KB, 20x30px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1KB, 20x30px
Who here trying to get better? Mentally physically emotionally socially financially spiritually creatively
Gotta change my perspective and remember what used to motivate me.
>>
Sex and female companionship used to motivate you until you learned it was all a sick joke.
>>
>>35568709
Hate to admit you're right.
I also used to genuinely feel like there was beauty in life and everyday things.
Now I'm just mentally ill and can't get myself to go outside.
>>
File: IMG_3601.jpg (45KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3601.jpg
45KB, 522x756px
>>35568640
I'm trying to improve physically, because I am a skinnyfat 5' 10 129 lb weakling and I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I also have food issues (falling back in to disordered eating/anorexia/bulimia). I have no motivation, but I do it anyway for some reason. I'm ugly in ways that cannot be fixed without large sums of money, which I will never have. I'm sure I'll give up at some point, but right now I'm going day by day.
>>
I agree op. My grades are in the shitter, I have no hobbies or friends, and I just wallow in misery with you guys all day. I've begun seeing a therapist free through my college (one thing I'm thankful to sjw's for basically bringing about), although I'm pretty skeptical at this point. I'm really willing to try anything to reclaim whatever it was that made me competitive and curious.
>>
>>35569043
I feel like a therapist would be nice to have sometimes but I can't afford it, let alone get myself to actually go out in public and see people.
/r9k/ is worst therapist.
At least you're in school. That's something at least.
>>
>>35568834
Don't become pathetic like these defeated faggots posting in your thread, it's the world that is sick.

Try drinking your own pee.

There are many higher aspirations such as seeking Truth but oh, how words fail.
>>
>tfw trying to make my life better
>miles from civilization
>physically isolated from people
>getting a job so I can move out
>have to work from where I am now to have enough dosh to move out
>it takes an hour just to get to town and an hour to get back
I find it funny how people take where they're born and raised for granted.
>>
>>35569277
Are you me from the future? You sound like what I would say to myself.
Tried drinking my piss once. It was alright.
I just need to get back on track. I used to know so much more. I could see clearer. I could breath.
>>
My life has been falling apart after getting a job. One day I had enough and said fuck this, I'm going to part time. I changed jobs and went to school for nursing. Nursing is full time but it's only three days a week so it's part time to me since working even 5 minutes means the entire day is ruined.

School and a part time job means I'm more stressed than the 41 or 42 hours gave me, but I've still managed to sneak some time in to rekindle my neet ways. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back until early retirement, but I can at least keep up my hobbies. I never should have let Steinberg take that way me.

Cherish what you have, neets. Us wagekeks envy you. I found a way to at least claim back half of my life. As nice as it feels knowing I get half of the time to myself it still pales in comparison to the lifestyle of a neet.
>>
File: 0rLZzeb.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0rLZzeb.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
Working on A+ certification, doing Keto, and getting up at 8 every morning. Staying up all night is just depression fuel.

At kind of a weird juncture where I don't really think sex and marriage is worth it but I love children and the idea of my genes living on.
>>
>>35569689
I need a job to leave the prison that I live in now. I've got a BA but I'm looking for minimum wage work just so I can leave where I am now and get my life on track. I'm >>35569449.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.