[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel that cheating isn't that big of a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: 1489556915266.jpg (178KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489556915266.jpg
178KB, 400x400px
Does anyone else feel that cheating isn't that big of a deal? What's truly unforgivable is breaking up with someone or leaving them for someone else.

Sincerely,
A gay boy who's had extracurricular activities during every relationship he's ever had, but has never fallen out of love or ended a relationship.
>>
This is why /pol/ hates us. One isn't enough for you?
t. faggot in a bad mood
>>
of course you'd think that, you're gay and thus your relationships are inherently without any intrinsic value
>>
File: Polpot.jpg (43KB, 214x316px) Image search: [Google]
Polpot.jpg
43KB, 214x316px
>>35567949

It is a big deal, especially if you've both agreed upon a committed relationship. If you've seriously cheated in every relationship you've had, you're a shitty person. Kill thyself.
>>
File: alZB7TL.jpg (150KB, 1300x931px) Image search: [Google]
alZB7TL.jpg
150KB, 1300x931px
>>35567949
Fulll sauce on op pic pls
>>
>>35568174
Gomen, I got it from nepgen already cropped!

>>35568134
>>35568165
I just... don't get it. I have a mental block about it. I've never understood why cheating is bad. I was cheated on once and my boyfriend apologized to me in tears, but I just felt blank and didn't feel hurt or betrayed at all. Honestly, I don't think I would ever feel guilty no matter how many people I cheated with, because to me it just doesn't matter.

Losing my feelings for that other person, though? Breaking up with them and leaving a void in their life and in their heart? That, to me, is so much worse.
>>
>>35568174
>vag is censored
goddamn it
>>
>>35568428

I don't want to be an armchair psychologist, but if you lack the compassion to understand why cheating hurts others, but you know personally the effect it has on people whether they cheat or are cheated on is a bit of a red flag in terms of your self-awareness.
>>
You're a faggot, of course you'd think so.
>>
File: 1487442577547.png (246KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1487442577547.png
246KB, 1180x842px
>>35567949
>being a faggot and a cheater
Getting gassed is too good for you.
>>
>>35567949
If it's not an open relationship then you're betraying their trust in a major way. If you sleep around behind my back then how can I know you won't tell lies about me, steal from me, break your promises, stab me in the back or throw me under the bus whenever it's convenient?

Break ups are truthful, cheating is anything but.
>>
File: 1489545669971.jpg (750KB, 2046x2972px) Image search: [Google]
1489545669971.jpg
750KB, 2046x2972px
>>35568787
I don't get it and I never will. I've been cheated on, and it completely unfazed me. I've been "honestly" broken up with and it shattered my entire world. Which would you rather have happen to you - someone take the last Sun Drop from the fridge and then lie about it, or for someone to say "I'm going to shoot you" and then put a bullet in your head? The latter was honest, after all.
>>
>>35568648
Unoriginally this.
>>
>>35568912
Autism: The post
This is definiately an original post
>>
>>35568912
Do you have a bf now anon? No homo
>>
>>35567949
>gay

FUCK YOUUUUUU

Not even the worst roastie sluts are as bad as the worst fags. Not even close. People say being gay is easy but only if you want cheap sex and std's, anything more than that and it's this shit eternally.
>>
File: 1488765625363.jpg (158KB, 1000x905px) Image search: [Google]
1488765625363.jpg
158KB, 1000x905px
>>35569049
Nope. Single and looking.
>>
>>35568912
Cheating in most cases IS breaking up though. It's an admittance that the person you're in a relationship is not good enough for you to devote your all to, and thus the extra is someone better.
>>
>>35567949
Cheating is only a big deal to me if they lie about it or break my trust. I wouldn't care if my partner was honest about everything with me and didn't catch any diseases. It becomes bad when they start doing it behind my back or neglecting their relationship with me.
>>
>>35567949
The artist who drew that is really good damn
>>
>>35569111
I don't mind the lewd stuff you do with other boys aslong as you tell me about it so I can fap to it
>>
>>35569111
In that case pls post discord I think that's kind of hot
>>
>>35567949
I don't really understand what the big deal is about cheating either. But I think it has something to do with feeling inferior, because of the implication that you're not good in bed. People just have big egos I guess, reactions to cheating always seem over the top.
>>
>>35568428
You're an emotional wreck and the way you can't empathize with a bf is indicative of sociopathy.

But you are at least successfully emotionally manipulative and/or attractive.

It's incredibly simple for a non disorded mind to grasp why people see it as betrayal, exposure to disease, and moral deficiency.
>>
>>35569259
Is this bait? Or just general cuckery?
>>
>>35569259
I can just imagine some whore getting caught cheating and then screaming at her significant other that he has such a big fucking ego and that he should stop being such an insecure bitch.
>>
Typical faggot originally
>>
>>35568912
Relationships are where both of you decide that "this person is the person for me", fucking around ends here. You are betraying your partner by cheating, you're saying that they're not the person for you, they're just another friend you fuck.
>>
File: 1489570570267.png (989KB, 1008x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1489570570267.png
989KB, 1008x1344px
>>35569397
Huh. I can see why that would be hurtful, yes.
It's a completely mistaken leap in logic... but hurtful for those who jump to it just the same.

>>35569270
I don't deny partially being a sociopath, but how am I an emotional wreck? I'm pretty content.
>>
>>35567949
Why are faggots such disgusting sluts? You make it really hard not to hate you.
>>
>>35569470
>It's a completely mistaken leap in logic..
Nah, you're the one who just doesn't grasp what a relationship is, even other cheaters innately understand this, which is why your boyfriend was sobbing when admitting his infidelity.

This is why people who are dating or even fucking decide when to get serious, it's the point where honesty and loyalty come to play and the actual relationship starts.

If you still don't get it just save your next partner the heartbreak and say you want an open relationship, ezpz.
>>
File: C2-MlwyUQAAkNCj.jpg (110KB, 910x624px) Image search: [Google]
C2-MlwyUQAAkNCj.jpg
110KB, 910x624px
>>35569606
I've never broken anyone's heart because I cover my tracks extremely well and none of my exes ever realized I strayed. I'm what you would call a responsible cheater.
>>
>>35569680
Why do you think that makes it okay?
>>
>>35569759
I think a lot of things are okay that most people don't because I'm rather coldhearted. There's a narrow list of things that make me feel guilty, but most things just don't.
>>
>>35569843
>I'm rather coldhearted
You're only making yourself worse with these actions, anon. Every time you cheat you're devaluing your relationship and your bond with the other person whether you realize it or not.
>>
>>35569904
He obviously doesn't care and doesn't share the same values as you do. So why bother trying to make him think otherwise

>>35569680
I'm glad I'll never date someone as shitty as you
>>
>>35569470
Because the need to have both a relationship and multiple sexual partners (secretly, since open relationships are an option you do not choose), speaks to your conflicting and disparate desires. All people have conflicting wants but not generally secretive ones. This indicates you have no real trust. Further proven by the fact you feel "devastated" by being broken up with (a normal occurrence) and not being cheated on (something abnormal).

Clearly such an idiosyncratic behavioral pattern is not conducive to functionality. You're operating towards two separate goals with the delusional belief they're compatible. That's why your justification of "not understanding" the wrong of one action does not prevent you from doing it. Like a child you do not seem to understand why it is what you do. If you understood what you want from sexual behavior you wouldn't have to "cheat". Likely there's an incredibly deep urge within you to deceive someone when it's so very easy to have casual sex partners or an open relationship where no "cheating" is possible. Cheating seems like a fetish to you and a sadistic one at that because it's a power dynamic.

You don't comprehend your emotional disparity because you're sociopathic and operate behaviorally on instinct. Content is one thing, but your behavior is anything but that of one who is fulfilled. Fulfilled people don't cheat and become devistated when their relationship ends, it sounds like you turn the end of a relationship into a projection of your character failures. Huge dependency problem.
>>
>>35569984
>A psychology major anon here
Why do I procrastinate every day instead of studying?
>>
>>35567949
I'm a girl (male) and I like the idea of my boyfriend keeping a harem, with me as the one on top.
What does that make me?
>>
>>35567949
Being a faggot slut is a sterotype which OP fits perfectly.

I never consider gays to be in a one couple relationship anyways so I welcome the fact you getting a higher chance of AIDS and HIV for being the abnormal trash that you are.
>>
>>35570048
Easier, more fun, self-destruction is a self fulfilling prophecy. Perhaps you have some learned helplessness after trying and failing, leading you to reason it's pointless to try even though you know logically you should. I mean, impossible to say "why" without knowing a lot about your life desu Onii-senpai, so this is just generalization.

I'm procrastinating at this moment as well but I make it worse by being an alcoholic.
>>
>>35570149
An idiot with no self respect.
>>
>>35568648
Amen

Kill yourself op
>>
File: 1466512490593.png (2MB, 1978x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1466512490593.png
2MB, 1978x1014px
>>35569228

Cucky boy! :D
>>
>>35570288
Whatever happened to that Chris Hansen wannabe?
Is he still at it?
>>
File: Hot Cocoa.jpg (66KB, 616x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Cocoa.jpg
66KB, 616x800px
>>35569984
Sadistic... I don't think so. I don't find anything arousing about cheating, and I certainly take no pleasure in hurting people I love.

To be honest, I DO want my next relationship to be an open one. I kept my number of trysts relatively low just so that I wouldn't get caught (the more one night stands and affairs I have, the higher of my odds of getting in trouble), but I really want to have the freedom to be able to fuck as many people as I want - and that's a lot. I'm not sure it's even a finite number.

No, what happened is that the people I fell in love with happened to be monogamous. I was then presented with two conflicting desires - the need to be with the person I love, and the need to seek intimacy from many different sources. I chose both.

(Thank you for the well-considered post, though - it really is fascinating to be analyzed in that kind of detail.)
>>
>>35570316

He's dead actually.
Tried it against the wrong person and they just shot him.

Deserved it IMO.
>>
>>35567949
I feel like cheating defeats the purpose of being in a relationship.
If you want to sleep strong just say you're single, don't drag someone else through the mud with you.
You could bring diseases home to your partner.
>>
>>35570337
Holy fuck, seriously? Got a source?
>>
>>35570361

No I'm just bullshitting.

He's probably still doing it.
>>
>Sincerely,
>Comment that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said but I'll post it anyway because I'm a fucking faggot that needs attention
Might as well say you're a fembot, nigger. Kill yourself
>>
File: big_hand.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
big_hand.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>All these people getting upset at OP

OP's opinion on affairs is actually fairly normal for homosexuals. If he thought cheating was completely unforgivable, that would be unusual.
>>
>>35570317
Every person on this planet is replaceable. It's not hard to find an open relationship. Just do it
>>
>>35570213
>Perhaps you have some learned helplessness after trying and failing, leading you to reason it's pointless to try even though you know logically you should
Shit, that's actually spot on for me, anon, I know if I did something I'd make progress but there's this uncertainty, will that progress be enough? Will it be worthwhile?

I don't know but I do know that I'll have fun if I watched videos or played games, fuck I've been struggling with this mindset for a long time and don't know how to get out.
>>
>>35570431
>*male homosexuals
Lesbians generally abuse the fuck out of their girlfriends if they cheat, especially if it's with a man.
>>
File: Sleeping.jpg (47KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping.jpg
47KB, 600x353px
I'm sweepy...

Good night, r9k. Love you.
>>
>>35570397
>Comment that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said
Not him but it says everything we need to know about him to understand his position, he's a homo so he ascribes to gay culture and doesn't have to worry about knocking someone up, he's cheated so his position makes sense.

I'm arguing for format and his was fine and relevant. It's literally the same as someone asking why people think drain-o is the most effective way to unclog a toilet and then mentioning they're a plumber who never use drain-o.
>>
>>35570533
No you don't, you're incapable of love.
>>
>>35568174
Not OP:
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2810977
>>
>>35570554
Why does OP trigger you so much? Tell your story, anon.
>>
>>35570747
I'm an actual human being.
>>
>>35570775
Well, try to relax, anon. It's not good to get too upset. If it makes you feel better, there's 30 posters here and none of them agree with OP.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.