[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 6'2,150 pounds and don't know how to fight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: beretta-92fs.jpg (679KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beretta-92fs.jpg
679KB, 1600x1200px
I'm 6'2,150 pounds and don't know how to fight worth a shit.

I need 2 random elective credits to graduate college.
I've always wanted to take Krav Maga.

Do you think people will laugh at me when they see how weak I am?
>>
damn i thought i was skinny at 5'10" 140lbs.

even if they think you're weak, fuck them. train, grow stronger and then eviscerate your enemies.
>>
Post a pic of your body OP
>>
Krav Maga is not about strength anyway, that's the point of it.

When I took KM classes there were a few girls in the same class in it for self defense, and they were able to do the same as everyone else.

You might want to up your cardio before though. Go run or do aerobic exercises.
>>
>>35568022
Not gonna happen faggot.

>>35568083
I know this, however, that doesn't mean fucking meat-heads won't be pricks.
>>
>>35568720
You're a pussy bro

Just eat more and lift weights if you want to be bigger
>>
File: bb average lifetime natural.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bb average lifetime natural.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>35568741
Good advice, but you forgot about daily GENETICS injections.
>>
>>35568741
I know how to gain muscle you douche bag.
I just don't have a lot of money right now, so I can't make the gains that I want.
>>
>>35568836
>natural
fucking wew lad
>>
>>35568982
fucking lmao

gym is like a buck a day

food is cheap

I'm your height and 190+lbs without even trying
>>
>>35569061
Shit nigger, if you're going for the grain-fed good quality chicken and paying for supplements, that shit adds up.
>>
>>35569097
I eat pizza and burritos and drink beer and whiskey. I'm still less than 20%bf and have tfw gf. I'm 190-200lbs generally.

150lbs is /fa/ tier at 6'2"
>>
>>35569156
Well, yeah, I've done modelling.
However, I want to be able to kick people's asses because apparently it makes me a fag if I'm skinny.
>>
>>35567802
>Krav Make america great again?
>>
>>35567802
No
Go out there and learn if, if that's what truly makes you happy
You'll get hit, but if you push through you'll see that getting hit isn't as scary

They won't laugh though. If they do, use that as motivation
>>
>>35569307
Watch out if you are artsy

I sing and write and the art nerd types don't look at me the same way since I'm thicker.

People don't take you as seriously if you are attractive and traditionally masculine. Now that I'm thiqer I often get judged as being dumber or a philistine by the art nerds.

It fucks with your style as well. I can dress in the man slut way with tight Henleys or I can go dapper but I can't really do anything that doesn't embrace a masculine style.
>>
File: 1476825053483.png (183KB, 1050x730px) Image search: [Google]
1476825053483.png
183KB, 1050x730px
What would be best martial art to take for a tall and heavy set guy like me?
>>
>>35569583
No, I don't give a shit about art anymore, it doesn't pay the bills.
Women tend to like the oafish, rugged and straight forward brutish type man anyway.

>>35569595
I took judo, and it was about rolling around on the ground and getting people in positions, so i think being fat could help.
However, I'd say almost any martial art would be good for you.
>>
No but prepare to br beat up, I did karate as a kid and made it my goal to not get the wind knocked out of me during sparring, never worked till I got bigger.
>>
File: 9X19mm parabellum.jpg (205KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
9X19mm parabellum.jpg
205KB, 900x720px
Beretta vs FNS-9 thread
>>
>>35569905
I think I could actually make money from singing. I gotten to a nearly professional sound. I just need to get a band around me. I can write songs if I have a keyboardist to bounce ideas off of. I can get chord progressions together and put melodies to them. Just being alone with a daw isn't enough.
>>
>>35570728
Very cool, sounds abysmal and very unsound financially.
>>
>>35570773
Better than a McLife in a McMansion
>>
>>35570837
Alright sport.
>>
>>35571020
You can work in a call center and live the same cubicle farm comfortably numb life as a cs major. Medical careers all blow ass. There is no way to have a McLife and not want to kill yourself. Sales jobs suck. Management sucks. All of it is doing what you don't want to do for somebody else so you can buy a new tv.
>>
>>35571118
You sound very entitled, very special. I imagine you're the only one to think this.
>>
>>35571331
You sound like you've never been passionate about anything creative in your life. Have you ever really wanted anything?
>>
>>35571397
Lad, I'm a human, you're not special for thinking these things.
there's a difference between fantasy and reality.
>>
>>35571606
So your shit sucks huh?
>>
>>35572386
My shit sucks?
Are you assuming that I wanted to be a musician? Because that's incorrect.
Are you naive enough to think that the entertainment industry cares about some pissant like yourself?
>>
>>35572482
Whatever shit you make must suck if you don't believe in it.
>>
>>35572518
Dude, we're not teenagers, are we?
Grow up, no one ares about your band, or the electronic garbage you make with your macbook.
I was never a musician.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.