[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://meduza.io/feature/2017/03/1 5/kak-v-angarske-20-let-pytalis-poy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1489658928001.jpg (19KB, 470x335px) Image search: [Google]
1489658928001.jpg
19KB, 470x335px
https://meduza.io/feature/2017/03/15/kak-v-angarske-20-let-pytalis-poymat-samogo-strashnogo-manyaka-v-istorii-rossii-reportazh-meduzy

This is our new guy

>Russian police officer in Siberia
>catches wife cheating on him
>considers killing wife
>declines, since he wants his daughter to have a mother
>instead becomes a one man thot patrol
>drives around Angarsk at night looking for drunk/whorish women walking around
>offers them a ride
>propositions them for sex, if they decline he just drives them home, if they accept, he takes them to forest and brutally rapes and murders them
>is on police force so often investigates his own crime scenes
>was put into jail for 22 counts of rape and murder in 2012
>new evidence emerges and he admits to 59 more counts bringing his total to 81 roasties toasted

Get the fuck out of here with that cuck Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>>35567522
/OurGuy/. People only like Elliot because they can identify with him but in reality he failed at life, even his shooting spree only killed 3 people.
>>
>>35567522
>had job
>wife and kid
>over 80 confirmed sexual partners

Get this turbonormie out of here.
>>
>>35567705

I doubt those dead girls would have considered him a "partner"
>>
>>35567559
Remember his name, Mikhail Popkov, popping caps in sluts every night. When he was in the police his nickname was

He was interviewed in 2015 about his crimes, of his victims he said

>It is their fault for leaving their loved ones at home while they go out and have good time
>>
>>35567705
He was doing his killings in the late 90s and early 2000s', he didn't grow up with access to blackpill materials. He had to accept that pill the hard way.
>>
File: 1489608212872.png (289KB, 565x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489608212872.png
289KB, 565x512px
>>35567747
Not an arguement.

This comment is Original (TM) certified.
>>
>>35567805
Sorry, I was interrupted, his nickname was Misha the Smile because he was always so happy.

I guess it's hard to not be happy when you're liquidating roasties every night.
>>
I don't idealize serial killers. Are you guys just being edgy or are you really that far gone?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.