[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a valid reason why you haven't joined the military.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: kongskullisland12.jpg (55KB, 400x184px) Image search: [Google]
kongskullisland12.jpg
55KB, 400x184px
I need a valid reason why you haven't joined the military.

What's your excuse?
>>
>>35567327
Autistic canadian values I don't want to fight for. Might join the french expeditionary corp tho
>>
I am in my late twenties, physically and mentally ill.
>>
I want to prove to people that I wasn't the retard that I gave the impression at school I was.

So I'm trying to create something/go into entrepreneurship.

They'll see me joining the military as a last resort for not being good for anything.
>>
Antidepressant cocktail i have to take every morning
>>
>>35567327
I don't want to drop dead for politicians.
>>
Not being an absolute retard should be enough of one
>>
I did join, and got kicked out for not being a normie Chad
>>
>>35567327
They don't take guys with one leg. Found that out the hard way
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (50KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
50KB, 680x793px
>>35567327

I can't swim. I'm pretty sure the military requires some kind of swimming

If I could swim I would've joined years ago

t. Australian
>>
Way too old for sure.
And I already have a job
>>
>>35567535
How in the fuck do you live in Australia but can't swim
What the fuck is wrong with you cunt
>>
Mentally ill brosef Josef
>>
>>35567327
Anemic autist not enthusiastic about dying for a country that lies to it's own people
>>
File: 1486221141330.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1486221141330.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>35567604

I don't go outside, I hate sunlight and the beach makes me want to kill myself.

I also don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
>>
I told them I had problems sleeping every once in a while and they rejected me. They have fairly high standards here.
>>
My eyesight is too bad
>>
>>35567327
Italian military is shit also while I do exercise everyday my coordination skills are subpair and my sight is pretty bad
>>
File: angery.jpg (18KB, 601x445px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
18KB, 601x445px
>>35567327
Too many volunteers exist.
The waiting time is literally years
>>
>>35567327
I was an armed combatant in foreign military as a child. The US marines rejected me for this.
>>
>>35567327
I'm a beta, you faggot.
>>
I'm disabled. I get free healthcare and everything it's a pretty good deal.
>>
>>35567327
i'd have no problem joining if military wasn't full of hilbillies. also this >>35567458
>>
>What's your excuse?

I'm fat, lazy, and don't like the idea of eventually being shot at.
>>
I'm not allowed to. Too short, and very thin because of digestive disorders.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.