[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting tested for autism+ADHD >doing WAIS-IV >pretend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: casey wojak.jpg (125KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
casey wojak.jpg
125KB, 710x842px
>getting tested for autism+ADHD
>doing WAIS-IV
>pretend i'm slow and forget things because i think it's an attention test
>google WAIS
>it's an IQ test

i'm literally shaking i will get lower scores than i'm supposed to get because i was trying to emphasize my bad sides and i can't say i was only pretending to be retarded because then she would refuse to diagnose me with ADD

i want to die
>>
Say you were anxious the first time and it affected your result. Say you want to try again.
>>
>>35567178
>so autistic that you fuck up the autism test
you're off the charts man
>>
Why would you do this in the first place? That's fucking stupid m8.
>>
>>35567346
i NEED add medication
>>
>>35567369
Then take a test without acting different and they'll see that you have legit ADD
>>
>>35567417
it's difficult to get a diagnosis as an adult i'm not sure how fast normal people are so i took it slow and added mistakes once or twice to the part where you have to recite digits and a few others

the most important thing now is, will the record of my scores affect my life in any way, would employers
>implying i will ever get a job
see my scores from medical records?

i mean i know the scores are false myself so i guess that part doesn't matter
>>
>>35567537
>i took it slow and added mistakes once or twice to the part where you have to recite digits and a few others

Bruh, these are clear tell tale signs on a faker that the person giving you the test totally knows, now you just look like some dude trying to score drugs rather than somebody who really needs them
>>
>>35567567
so

i should probably kill myself when i get the results?
>>
>>35567684 What other options do you have?
>>
>>35567725
play video games in my parents basement until i die
>>
>>35567346
So he can get NEET bux
>>
>>35567827
i just wanted to make it in university but i'm literally incapable of studying for long periods of time
>>
File: image-4.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-4.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>35567178
Holy shit

desu
>>
>>35567178
it's good to do poorly on the IQ test. that will raise your chances of getting the ADD diagnosis. i'm pretty sure autism has no correlation with IQ.

are you worried that you'll feel badly about yourself if you score low on it??
>>
File: 1445747993651.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1445747993651.png
490KB, 449x401px
why the fuck would you pretend not to know shit, it's pretty easy to qualify for NEETbux if you're legit suffering from ADHD/Autism
>>
>>35567178
>getting tested for autism+ADHD
how do they actually test you to find out if you are really autistic?
>>
>>35567924
"i just wanted to make it in university but i'm literally incapable of studying for long periods of time"

i didn't pretend not to know shit, i answered the quiz questions (capital of italy etc.) and did matrices and block puzzles and arithmetics as well as i could and was my typical stuttering low-functioning autist in the verbal things but cheated a little on processing speed and memory

>>35567914
a little but what this person >>35567567 said worries me a lot now
>>
>>35568027
I would agree with >>35567567 you purposely tried to make it look like you are slow even though you did matrices and arithmetic quite easily. That's a red flag my dude.
>>
File: ViGCLvv.jpg (526KB, 1143x1133px) Image search: [Google]
ViGCLvv.jpg
526KB, 1143x1133px
>>35567994
with tests like this
>>
>>35567994

AQ test
>>
>>35568098
i didn't do them easily i had to have her repeat the math questions a few times because i couldn't pick up all the numbers the first time eg. mary has 188 apples and gives x and y away and i wasn't sure if it was 188 or 186

i took my sweet time with the matrices too and i'm sure i didn't get a few of them i'm not super intelligent just basic smart

my demeanor and especially speech shows i have serious issues though i think my verbal iq will be multiple standard deviations lower
>>
>literally pretending to be retarded
>>
You either are or you aren't OP. I am legit GAD and severe depression with physical injuries and a shitty childhood. I wouldn't wish NEET bux on my worst enemy.
>>
You're doing them all in one test? I had two different ones for both and got diagnosed with ADHD in the first one and Autism in the other one. They were both a series of four 3 or 4-hour long appointments. Some of the shit they make you do is really stupid.
>>
File: 1465239372960.png (252KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1465239372960.png
252KB, 484x605px
>mfw I payed 1000$ for an IQ Test in 2003
>>
>>35568401
i think it's just this one test, it's 3x 2 hour meetings and a review session, today was the 2nd time

it's kind of stupid in my opinion
>>
>>35568481
One of my autism appointments involved me having to explain the facial expressions of a bunch of cartoon frogs in a children's book. It was a little weird.
>>
File: 1422570060294.png (19KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1422570060294.png
19KB, 509x411px
I just recently got diagnosed with ADD and SAD but there's going to be an investigation before I get my meds. I'm nervous as shit about the IQ test, I consider myself to be of above average intelligence but there has been a long time since school and I haven't exactly gotten a lot of brain exercise since then. what if I'm not smart anymore? I'd have an identity crisis.
>>
>>35568460
anybody on 4chen could've made the official diagnosis
>>
I did the same test and I didn't sleep the night before and the doctor was a fucking cunt and he showed up late. I was groggy and in a bad mood. They said my iq was below retarded liek 75 or something. FML, at least I got extra time on tests in college, lmao.
>>
File: potoo.jpg (93KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
potoo.jpg
93KB, 650x650px
>>35567178
KEK.

Good luck with that, I admitted to lying during a screening and it took me 7 years to get a new remission accepted and only then through private healthcare...

I laughed hard at your failure, admitted, but I feel for you. That shit is stressful. I am doing a full screening, excluding diagnoses one by one to find out what the fuck is wrong with me.
(Maybe I'm just a neurotypical weirdo. I have GAD but ADD and some type of bipolarity is strongly suspected. So far we've ruled out ASP, OCD, borderline.
Also officially not autistic.
Congratulations or condolences?)

DO NOT TELL THEM THE TRUTH.
Say you were having a panic attack or just were really, really nervous and ask to do it again.
>>
File: autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>35567256
OP proves he's autistic by trying to not be autistic
>>
>>35567178
KEK

welcome to the brainlet club
>>
File: 1402759644081.jpg (41KB, 409x389px) Image search: [Google]
1402759644081.jpg
41KB, 409x389px
>>35567178
>pretending to be retarded to get meds
>now they think you're actually retarded and might not get meds anyways
this is the most /r9k/ thing I've read this week
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.