[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone else tired by the sheer amount the word "cuck"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1449103027583.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1449103027583.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
is anyone else tired by the sheer amount the word "cuck" is used on here? I don't mean /r9k/ I mean the whole site in general.
It used to be that 4chan would go from one insult to another and that we'd never stick to one insult(other than faggot) for more than a year, we've been using cuck for 3 fucking years at least.

I know I can't be the only one tired of this, and at this point I assume that most of the people who say it came to 4chan between Gamergate and the 2016 election and think that it's still the cool thing to say
This whole site has been stagnant for at least 2 and a half years now and I think the fact that "Cuck" is still the most used insult on here is a sign of that

It's not funny anymore, it doesn't even hold any weight, sometimes I forget that it's a fucking fetish that people have because it's used so much, it's gotten to the point where it just sounds like a bunch of people are using it to fit in
>>
/pol/ is to blame 2bh
What's the point of having a containment board that doesn't contain anything
I agree with them politically but things are turning to shit

Also nice trips
>>
What about "autist"? Isn't it popular?
>>
>>35566888 oh extremely.
Like any colloquialism it loses its meaning over use and time. It's time for the cuck word to die off now
>>
Cuck as a word has lost all meaning, just like autistic before it, faggot before that, and retard before that. It's just a go to insult now that people dismiss because it doesn't fucking mean anything anymore. Everyone is a cuck, just like everyone was autistic. We still see people get slapped with those older terms, but they don't register or sting nearly as much as they used to because they've been overused.
>>
It's because we're trying to summon moot
>>
>>35567044
People on here get so defensive when you point out how stale it is though
>>
>>35567367
back to your cuckshead with your cuck of tea you cucklet
>>
>>35566888
>>35567000
C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Oregano tastes nice on pizza
>>
Ehh, it's whatever. I don't really mind it. It's just some insult used by other anons that will most likely be replaced in a year.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.