[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally got a job offer from company A >one month left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: yw9QiS2.png (188KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yw9QiS2.png
188KB, 480x360px
>finally got a job offer from company A
>one month left before the start date
>about to accept
>received a call from company B
>quick interview
>also got the job from company B
>immediately accepted company B's offer >started 2 days after
>wrote email to company A rejecting their offer >told them my priorities doesn't match theirs
>worked for company B
>realized company A was my calling
>quit my job after 10 days
>wants company A to take me back
>wrote an email that I changed my mind
>went to their office to talk
>asked me again why I rejected and changed my mind
>inderectly and involuntary told them they were just a backup plan
>dafuq. I'm screwed
>told me they're gonna update me within the day
>wanted to be hit by the bus on my way home

I know they aren't gonna update me and this shit is already done. Lost two jobs. Fuck this spontaneous decision making of mine.
>>
>>35566251
>>quit my job after 10 days
this is where you fugged up

never drop a good thing you currently have, for a possible good thing you may later get. keep the good shit you have now secured, and then (while stilling have the good shit) search for more better good shit.
>>
>>35566251
Yeah dude that was pretty bad. Anyway, live and learn. I hardly Care about other people's problems unless their my own. But that's just humans in general. Try to be the better one and Care about others.

Also time for company c
>>
wagies are so retarded lmao
>>
>>35566251
you couldn't have fucked up more if you tried

(oh wait, you did)
>>
>>35566293
really? cause my job their sucks. I thought this is where I got my ass fucked
>immediately accepted company B's offer

No background check and all
>>
>>35566335
>really?
of course

nothing says you can't work for company B while actively looking for something better. Hell, I worked at a job for a month even though I new at the end of it I had a new job lined up and had to gtfo of there. didn't even give a two week notice, literally told my boss at the end of my last shift that I had a new job lined up starting tomorrow, so cya.
>>
File: 4L_5n2R7B9B.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_5n2R7B9B.gif
16KB, 200x200px
>>35566251
>Leaving KFC for McDonald's
>>
>>35566251
>spontaneous
impulsive

also you could have still acted like a human being with company A and gotten the job offer again, since you were still just as qualified.

unless you're talking about some low wage trash of the earth position. then go fuck yourself, you can find a hundred companies every week.
>>
>>35566392
Wow I just realized how much fucked up I am. I also looked liked a fucking idiot while talking with company upfront.
>>35566414
leaving Naughty America for Bangbros
>>
>>35566251
I gotta imagine that Company A already filled the job position in that timespan of 10 days or whatever, while you worked at Company B with the next guy they had in line for the job after you.

You fucked up, take it as a learning lesson but holy shit, it is kind of impressive in that you couldn't have made many more bad decisions here if you honestly tried to.
>>
File: 13 - QA8pS3r.jpg (55KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
13 - QA8pS3r.jpg
55KB, 1920x1072px
Why did you quit Company B before you were sure you could work for Company A?
>>
>>35566251
>>worked for company B
>>realized company A was my calling
>>wants company A to take me back

this is where you goofed
>>
>>35566549
>You fucked up, take it as a learning lesson
Yeah just wanna hit the reset button so hard

>>35566612
Mostly because I don't like the job there but yeah... my bad.
>>
>>35566335

>leaving a job without having a backup plan

Who cares about background checks if they pay more?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.