[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too many hateful threads going on today. What's up r9k.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1484006079417.jpg (79KB, 450x656px) Image search: [Google]
1484006079417.jpg
79KB, 450x656px
Too many hateful threads going on today. What's up r9k. Are you doing alright?

Looks like work will be slow again today
>>
I'm doing fine. Been talking to a guy all week. Just sick of the pedo fucks on here this week.
>>
it's been alright. got a new job hosting at a local pizza restaurant. the place is pretty cool and laid back and I'm excited to finally have spending money.
>>
I'm feeling blue and oh yes it's true. but it's okay because it's another day so I have to say that I will be okay even though it's grey
>>
>>35565442
I don't see too much pedo.honestly. Just alot of hate posting and trap posting
>>
>>35565491
Got your eyes on anything in particular you wanna buy already?
>>
File: 1485528305478.jpg (179KB, 428x1891px) Image search: [Google]
1485528305478.jpg
179KB, 428x1891px
>>35564972
Got final exams coming up over the next week and a half, immediately followed by extremely challenging national boards exams. Stressing a decent bit, really shouldn't even be on here lol.
>>
>>35565911
Eh it's been two guys hitting on 10 year old and a 5 year old of all things!!! Just why?!

I never understood that. Just go find a twink or a flatty chick. Pedo scum are retarded
>>
>>35565525
Poem written by anon. Beautiful
>>
>>35564972
I'm doing okay. Not much going on today, might sleep again and play Borderlands 2 (I tried playing the Pre Sequel but it didn't sit with me right. Maybe it was the class I chose).

Getting over a oneitis and trying to accept her as a friend. Tried asking if she wanted to see Beauty and The Beast because I knew she wanted to see that but she ghosted the shit out of me. Instead I'm seeing Belko Experiment tonight, which I'm hype for because I've been following it for a year or so now.
>>
>>35565990
Leave and go study. Come back when your done,
>>
>>35566035
I think it's an addiction to the innocence. I knew a woman once who was raped as a little girl and grew up to only be interest in little boys because she had this weird drive to be the one in power in the same situation as she was put through. But realized she would ruin someone else life as hers was so she just lived alone and refused to have a love life
>>
>>35566046
>accept her as a friend
>ghosted the shit out of me

Don't bother with her. She isn't worth your time.
>>
>>35566046
I really wanna see the new beauty and the beast as well. Sorry about her ghosting you. You can do better
>>
Got a date with a qt on Saturday.

>good vibes
>>
Just picked up a bag of weed, I'm gonna edit this song I'm working on.

Good day other than seeing a bunch of pretty girls I'll never fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.