[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no gf to snuggle up with My heart aches senpai. How do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Enable- Secondary (1).jpg (5KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary (1).jpg
5KB, 168x168px
>no gf to snuggle up with

My heart aches senpai. How do I learn to deal with being alone
>>
File: eliot.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
eliot.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
>>35564717
let your sadness become anger and hate anon.
>>
>>35564743
That's a waste of energy for me. I'm running on empty as it is
>>
>>35564717
>tinder, okc, pof

Honestly there's no excuse in current year. Hop on the online dating bandwagon and you'll find yourself a qtpi
>>
>>35564788
>get 0 tinder matches
>nobody replies on pof
>same with OKC

huh
>>
>>35564788
I'm too prideful I'll admit, and anyway from what I understand most of the girls on there are only looking for quick hook-ups with Chad.
>>
>>35564827
There must be something wrong with the way you're presenting yourself. I'm a cyborg prone to sperging out from time to time and I've got 150+ matches.

>>35564879
See above. Not everyone on there is looking for Chad
>>
>>35564717
Autism.

Start binging anime or power rangers or something. Can't feel sad when distracted
>>
>>35564958
Yes, I agree, it is the way I present myself, it's my ugly facial aesthetics regardless of my good dress sense and job.

I'm just straight up ugly anon.
>>
>>35564717
>How do I learn to deal with being alone

I find it useful to use drugs and drink heavily.

A bonus is that it will kill me earlier.
>>
>>35565039
>ugly facial aesthetics

Still an excuse. Look into plastic surgery
>>
>>35564717
Snuggle with a cute bf instead?
>>
>>35565340
If by bf you mean cute gf(boy) sure. But I'm not snuggling with actual boys anon.
>>
>>35564717
>How do I learn to deal with being alone

You don't. Instead, you focus your energy on trying to find someone.

I used to be a wizard, so I spent a few decades trying to "learn" to deal with being alone. I was never successful. All those years were painful, and the sadness just got worse as the years dragged on. There is no "learning" that's associated with it. Instead, you do what you need to do to try to find someone.
>>
>>35565199
>an excuse

No, it's a fact kek. I won't get plastic surgery because of moral beliefs. Besides, I shouldn't have to alter my appearance.
>>
>>35565401
Nice. I love hearing ex-wizare stories. Gives me hope for the future
>>
>>35565429
>it's a fact kek

Excuses can be facts kek

>I won't get plastic surgery because of moral beliefs

Then get fit. Or work on your charisma. Fuck dude there are handicap girls that are willing to date robots like you.

>I shouldn't have to alter my appearance

The fuck does this mean? People have to alter their appearances daily. You're no exception
>>
>>35565536
What sort of excuses can be facts?

I am fit, I'm still unattractive, nobody is interested in me and that's how it is. Getting fit doesn't change my lack of jaw, shitty eyes, my disfigured face in general.

>there are plenty of handicap girls willing to date robots like you

No there isn't and even if there was why the fuck would I want to date a retard?

>what the fuck does this mean?

It means I shouldn't have to alter my appearance through plastic surgery or abnormal means. Changing your hairstyle or clothes isn't the same thing as forking out thousands of fucking dollars.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.