[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the balding crisis? Are scientists holding back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How do we stop the balding crisis? Are scientists holding back on stopping it to keep the billion dollar hair loss business rolling?
>>
its a very hard condition to cure but there are some promising treatments being developed right now that could be on the market by 2018 - 2024. check out r/tressless on reddit for more updates
>>
>>35564654
The fact that literal royalty are going bald should tell you that there's not some grand conspiracy to hold back a cure. If scientists find one, we'll see rich people stop going bald immediately.
>>
I never understand the "this cure for x is being held back to make money" logic.

Do you have any fucking idea how much money someone would make by curing baldness?
>>
>>35564654
>>35564951
This, if the future King of England can go bald then there's no hope for any of us
>>
>>35564654
The trick is to stop fighting it. Shave your head and pretend/accept that it's a decision you made. Literally nothing screams pathetic and desperate more then a balding man. A bald man looks fine, one with hair is fine- its when you're trying to deny or fight it that you look the worst
>>
>>35565772
>The trick is to stop fighting it.

This. Buzzing/shaving your head is awesome:

> do it yourself = low cost
> low maintenance
> most masculine hairstyle
> may or may not look "tougher" depending on your head shape and you overall body

It's hard to let it go, it really is. Everyone thinks hair is the ultimate sign of youth and attractiveness. It isn't. You gotta just let it go man...and believe it or not, a lot of women find bald/shaved head guys to be quite virile.
>>
>>35565385
the future king of england is a cucboi
>>
>>35564654
If you want to worry about men's aesthetics, think about the actual crisis - obesity. Maybe if we glorified Ancient Greek culture, but that's too Western to be considered good in 2017
>>
>>35565772
>>35565835
Are you guys bald?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.