[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have bestial cuck fetish >drug wife one night >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1310.jpg (72KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.jpg
72KB, 597x519px
>have bestial cuck fetish
>drug wife one night
>get dog to fuck her
>next morning starts telling me that was the best sex we ever had
>she doesn't realize it was the dog
>continue to drug her and let the dog fuck her for two weeks
>wife says she's pregnant
>the dog is the only thing to have cummed inside her in the last 2 months
>>
A dog can't get a human female pregnant, you fucking dumbass. This is bait anyway.
>>
>>35564570
false dumbass. this has never been proved out.
>>
>>35564570
I'm scared. We always used condom when we had sex. She's not cheating on me. I know for a fact. The dog is literally the only thing to have cummerbund inside her no condor. I'm scared.
>>
>>35564558
you're being c u c k e d you idiot
its biologically impossible for a dog to get a human pregnant
christ this board is so retarded
>>
>>35564662
You don't understand. I've had my wife followed ever since we've been married. The PI hasn't reported anything suspicious. She's clean.
>>
File: 1445726494156.jpg (95KB, 631x699px) Image search: [Google]
1445726494156.jpg
95KB, 631x699px
>>35564558
audibly kek'd

good lel my man
>>
>>35564685

PI's been boning her then.
>>
>>35564685
>I've had my wife followed ever since we've been married.
OK... why exactly would you have your wife followed? Because you suspect her of cheating, right? Well guess what? Chad outsmarted your PI and bred your wife.

>inb4 this story isn't true anyway
>>
>>35564558
its been ages since this board has gotten me to LOL
>>
>>35564782
Once a skeptic always a skeptic. When my wife births this hellspawn I'll be sure to send you the pictures.
>>
>>35564836

> Implying her and the PI don't run off together, and then your dog starts fucking your ass.
>>
>>35564813
It's practically a 24 hour surveillance. They only stop once we're both at home. No men enter our house while I'm away. And she never goes out to meet other men. I'm scared.
>>
>>35564855
I have a bestial cuck fetish. Not a bestiality fetish. There's a difference.
>>
File: 25th.webm (615KB, 828x636px) Image search: [Google]
25th.webm
615KB, 828x636px
>>35564558
It's not surprising that YOU would be such a sexless effeminate dick, that you would demonstrate your epic sexual repugnance, and I think I speak for the whole thread (and your parents) when I say "we all know you fantasize about black dick"

And not in the normal 'closet faggot who fantasizes about black dick and tries to diffuse and distract with idiotic stories of stupidly exaggerated nonsensical heterosexuality, hoping you'll somehow develop 'shock factor'...
But a completely repellant version of it....

Speaking of which, please join me on April 25th as I celebrate the 25th anniversary of the day I actually INVENTED what's now called 'trolling'...

creep
>>
>>35564643
>wife
>always used condom when sex
shes fucking a nigger sry
>>
>>35564558
Finally, we will have selectively bred dogboys for domestic ownership. You're doing god's work anon.
>>
>>35564855
What's PI?
>>
>>35565033
>he never watched Hollywood noir movies
>he never read Raymond Chandler
>he never watched Chinatown
>>
>>35564558
Thats gonna be one ugly kid. Post pics when it's born faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.