[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1460527703131.png (699KB, 759x958px) Image search: [Google]
1460527703131.png
699KB, 759x958px
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE
>>
I never got the /v/ meme

Are people on that board so poor they can't afford multiple platforms?
>>
>>35564553
what is it? do you want bloodborne or something senpai? i have it
>>
>>35564563
idk bruh, like sports fans are so autistic too lmao like cant they just support all the teams in the league????
>>
File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>35564563

>Are people on that board so poor
>poor
>>
>>35564563
Yes
Mom and dad will only buy them one or two consoles so they feel the need to defend whichever one they have to the death
>>
I platted BB last week and I'm playing HZD right now and it's pretty good. Also I've been playing the Uncharted series since UC1. I played the shit out of UC4's multiplayer.

Only other games I've really enjoyed on my PS4 are DS3 and TW3.

I'm a casual and $400 for a gaming machine is notto baddu.
>>
>>35564901
This

Also, gamers and people who obsess over consoles are faggots. I'm not a gamer, because gamer "culture" is an autistic cesspit - just look at /v/ for proof. I'm just a dude that likes games.
>>
>tfw literally bought PS4 solely for Purse Owner 5
>tfw wagecuck so no time for autistically roleplaying it for a year anymore
>>
File: 1489329743076.jpg (59KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1489329743076.jpg
59KB, 387x357px
>>35564553
Should I get a Vita or PlayStation 4 for Super Robot Wars V?
>>
>>35564594
Following a brand like that is pretty stupid when you have options, if a company is doing bad then you just move on to the other company. Brand loyalty is retarded and for 14 year olds.
>>
>muh critic reviews
Kek enjoy dat silky smooth 20fps and 7.5 userscore
>>
>>35565147
Only like a half of its players actually finished the game at least once. So half of the bloodborne players can't properly rate it
>>
>>35564553
I really REALLY dont get the exclusives meme

As long as you can play the game on your console why feel the need to get buttblasted if it eventually goes on another platform?

t. ps4 owner
>>
gaming snobs are worse that music snobs and this is from a former mutant. i really don't get it
>>
>>35564594
teams perform against each other and normally you do support many of the big ones anyway. people who religiously support one team are the same virgins that religiously support one video game platform.

but the video game shit is just you sitting in your moms basement. the platforms performance has nothing to do with another ones.
>>
>>35566309
>why feel the need to get buttblasted if it eventually goes on another platform?

literal children
at least half of all of /v/ is underageb& and the rest isn't much better
>>
>>35564594
>not remaining unbiased and ranking teams by the sum of their players skill
>not watching for the athleticism and love of the sport
>not supporting the underdog team in hopes of a more competitive league

Get this retarded normie ""fan"" out of here
>>
>>35564553
You ain't about shit and your console ain't either.
>>
Littlebigplanet saved my life
>>
Man... it's an exciting time to be a Playstation player.... Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, MGS etc.
>>35564563
Spent like 3Gs on my Computer Don't think I can afford to buy anymore shit...
>>
File: 1ZMMWkC.png (671KB, 567x619px) Image search: [Google]
1ZMMWkC.png
671KB, 567x619px
>bought an xbone
>just kidding
>>
Bloodborne is one of the very few games of the last 5 years that are damn-near flawless
>>
>tfw too poor for current gen so i cant autistically race people in Forza online anymore
Forza 2 online was comfy as fuck and anyone who disagrees with me can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>35566839
>an exciting time
>3 games, 2 of which were released 2 years ago

Once Scorpio releases I'm selling my PS4 for sure.
>>
>>35564553
I'm mad that this picture is lumping LittleBigPlanet in with those other pieces of shit.
>>
NEVER EVER PCCUKS AND NOW NIOH TOO
>>
File: 1486375138827.png (17KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486375138827.png
17KB, 861x758px
Does anyone else regularly falseflag as a sonygger?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.