[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mulattos are just as much white as they are black so why is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0503.jpg (139KB, 1000x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
139KB, 1000x641px
Mulattos are just as much white as they are black so why is it us black people have to claim them as one of us?why do we have to take everyone's half breed trash that no one wants?
>>
you don't have to. us mixed folk will just remain the freaks of society.

you're probably looked at with more respect if you're a fag or a tranny these days, if you're black and white, people look at you like a piece of trash. don't even talk about asian/white, asian/black mixes.
>>
>>35564506
I don't see the problem with asian/white mixes, it's part blacks what ruin everything
>>
>>35564675
I suggest you visit the black hole that is r/hapas
>>
>>35564675
yeah and mexicans don't ruin anything, right? why are racists so selective with their hatred? proof that the hate is not based on logic.
>>
>>35564704
Hate is based more on physical attraction. I'm convinced that most racists don't like other races because they see them as unattractive. For example everyone hates Indians even though in America they're the same as East Asians and this is probably because of the way they look.
>>
>>35564489
One drop rule. A nigger is a nigger.

Once a person is tainted by some negro blood they become genetic trash.
>>
>>35564704
>why are racists so selective with their hatred?
Yeah, if they're okay with everyone but blacks it must be obviously the white's fault.
>>
>>35564704
Hispanics have a lower IQ (European and native American(!) mutts) and are more violent than Whites, probably in part because of their lower IQ.

They are also very ugly because they are mutts...

That is, the hate is very much logical.

There are of course some Hispanics with mainly European ancestry and they are good.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.