[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here reads the islamic state's magazine? just wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Rumiyah 1-1.png (1MB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Rumiyah 1-1.png
1MB, 900x1273px
who here reads the islamic state's magazine?

just wondering if there are any fellow robots jihadists
>>
>>35564310
No one else sandnigger. And post it multiple times won't change the reply.
>>
>>35564310
brother this tactic isn't working, perhaps go into popular threads and tag people and send a reply with the pic attached asking them if they do?

they want brotherhood, money, power, females. all of these things, remember that and bear it in mind.

fooled again CIA
>>
>>35564310
>goat fuckers using a magazine
Wow I'm surprised you backwards retards
managed to operate a printing press with all that praying and goat raping
>>
>>35564310

It's literally a death cult.
>>
File: IMG_20170315_184422.jpg (571KB, 2048x1413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_184422.jpg
571KB, 2048x1413px
kys fascist insect
>>
>>35564310
Me

I'm probably gonna get a swat team on me for it because my parents are Arab immigrants and my name is fucking Mohammed, but I'm not even Muslim anymore and I hate the fags in ISIS. I just read it for the keks
>>
>>35564364

Based on his dress, he's just a roleplayer living in the west. If he was an actual YPG fighter, I'd have more respect.
>>
>>35564368
freedom of speech
freedom of information

its not wrong to read something, you can read mein kampf and no one will bat an eye.
>>
>>35564310
I do. But mostly Dabiq, but it seems like they stopped issuing it.

Did fight against them in syria, so its still pretty interesting to keep tabs on them. Also, they own the propaganda game down there, so their stuff is pretty swag.
>>
File: IMG_20170316_083724.jpg (403KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170316_083724.jpg
403KB, 2048x1536px
>>35564440
he's in Syria right now
>>
>>35564475

Great. We need to feed more western commies into the war effort. They're useless fringe elements in the West. But in Syria they can fight. Do some actual good. And if they die, no big loss. They were useless in the West anyways.
>>
>>35564501
i would go but ypg don't want people with mental issues apparently
>>
>>35564449

>Did fight against them in syria, so its still pretty interesting to keep tabs on them.

You were in a Western special op force?
>>
>>35564517

That's a shame. I'd make sure to feed all the mentally ill and western commies into the meat grinder to get rid of them.
>>
>>35564520
nah, YPG, just like the dude in the pic, but no commie.
>>
>>35564554
whyd you go then?
>>
>>35564444
I'm french and i can assure you, that if you are caught reading this kind of shit you ain't gonna wave this freedom of tought for long
>>
>>35564517

What mentall illness exactly? Im pretty sure they wouldnt know if its not extremely obvious
>>
>>35564649
i get panic attacks a lot
also im a tranny so idk how that would go over
>>
>>35564576
adventure mostly. I guess that is the most common reason to go, but there are a thousand volunteers, and everyone have a different reason for going. Many are r9k losers though, ex junkies, people without jobs, education etc, very few of the people I met had a college degree etc.
>>
>>35564589
>>35564444

i had quads, my statement overides all. kek wills it.
>>
>>35564589
i heard people being jailed for reading it in UK, but nothing about other european countries

could you link to some news?
>>
>>35564680
that violates freedom of speech, reading a fucking book shouldn't be illegal what is this 1984?
>>
>>35564667

Honestly if you are suicidal enough to join a frontline unit why did you even transition at all?

If you pass well enough for no one to doubt that you're a woman it could maybe work out, but if someone saw your dick it would cause a massive commotion since you would be sleeping with women.
>>
>>35564680
People usually dont get jailed, even if its technically illegal as we fight the same fight as our govts. They do not like you going down there so in many countries they give you a travel ban/no fly list etc, also many reacts since the YPG is so close (or the same as) to PKK, which is in NATO and EU a terror group.

I had only a cozy chat and a cup of coffee with two intelligence dudes when I came home. I was however in prison in Iraqi Kurdistan, as the kurds themselves fight against each other at the same time as they are fighting isis.
>>
>>35564680
Maybe not jail, but a friend of mine had his mom visited by intelligence goons, they wanted to talk about her son "new way of life"

In the end the guy was just a bored youngster from maghreb descend who had the bad idea to be a little bit curious.

But yeah usually they just tag you with fly interdictions and obligations to attend your closest police post every 2/3 days.
>>
>>35564310
I regret not dumping the last wasted two or so years here, and fighting in Syria, when it was at its peak. I knew of no eastern Christian group actively attacking IS and rebels, only groups like the YPG Kurdish communists, and smaller anti-Assad rebels.
>>
>>35565119

There were Assyrian Christians.
>>
File: IMG_1243m.JPG-lg~01.jpg (102KB, 683x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243m.JPG-lg~01.jpg
102KB, 683x920px
>accidentally clicked on image
>mfw CIA is now investigating me
>but relieved that I am spic, don't speak Arabic, and was raised Catholic before becoming atheist
>mfw what if this is CIA playing mind tricks on spics to get them to own their MENA ancestry from the time of the Moors
>mfw this probably them not liking 3rd races akin to the U.S.'s one drop rule
>>
>>35565384

>mfw this anon has pyschosis
>>
>>35564310
I've wanted to read it. Where can I find it?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.