[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be an under-average looking guy >Transform yourself into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: WeJghMI.jpg (411KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
WeJghMI.jpg
411KB, 2048x2048px
>Be an under-average looking guy
>Transform yourself into a trap
>Become a stacy

Why haven't you swallowed the trap pill yet?
>>
Because I don't want to take dicks you fucking homotard
>>
>>35563551
Is this really before and after? I doubt my transition could possibly go that well.
>>
>>35563689
Trannies are masters of making themselves look far better in photos than they do irl.
If you saw this thing on the street it would be obvious it's a man in drag.
>>
>>35563689
It's so blindingly obvious that's like the one angle and face HE looks good with. DON'T BE FOOLED.
>>
>>35563741
>>35563744
The confirmation bias of the anti-trans crowd is pretty sad. Granted some of the problem is inherent to the phenomenon, as any trap who passes won't be read as a trap (otherwise they wouldn't pass). But really, you should critically examine your beliefs, because as you present them they're unfalsifiable pseudoscience. If you don't like traps, that's fine; but you should come up with a logically rigorous argument with some kind of empirical grounding.
>>
>>35564583
Even pizza claimed to be 100% passing in real life
>>
>>35564583
>trying to act smart on r9k
>>
>>35564626
I haven't seen pizza in awhile.
>>
>>35563551
have you already forgot the trap/tripfag pizza? she streamed with eggy and looked fucking HORRIBLE. she was supposed to be hot as hell. angle shots are evil
>>
>>35564634
It is shamed from everyone seeing how it really looked
>>
TRANNY FEMINISM PROPAGANDA

OP IS A TRAP TRYING TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE FALL FOR THE SAME MISTAKE HE DID

YOU WILL FUCK UP YOUR BODY

YOU WILL REGRET IT ONCE YOU CUM AND REALIZE ITS JUST A FETISH

TRANNYS ARE VIEWED AS DISGUSTING FREAKS TO MOST PEOPLE

YOU WILL LOOK LIKE SHIT BY THE TIME YOU'RE 30

BTFO OP
>>
>>35564679
>OP IS A TRAP TRYING TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE FALL FOR THE SAME MISTAKE HE DID
Not a mistake

>YOU WILL FUCK UP YOUR BODY
You will fix it

>YOU WILL REGRET IT ONCE YOU CUM AND REALIZE ITS JUST A FETISH
You wont regret it

>TRANNYS ARE VIEWED AS DISGUSTING FREAKS TO MOST PEOPLE
Only to /pol/tards

>YOU WILL LOOK LIKE SHIT BY THE TIME YOU'RE 30
Are you retarded?
>>
>>35564711
>willingly increasing your suicide rate by 30%

Ah, now I can see why you went tranny
>>
>>35564820
>willingly increasing your suicide rate by 30%
It's that high for trannies regardless of you transition or not.
>>
>>35563551
Because 97% of traps in real life look like literal dudes with wigs, and only about 10% of them look okay when viewed through a computer screen.

You sincerely have to be a male born with two X chromosomes to pull off the trap thing.
>>
>>35565666
Not if you get them started on hormones young, like 5 or 6 years old, especially the shit they're coming out with these days

>>35563551
Too late for me, but I'm encouraging my friend to consider it for her son
>>
>>35564832
No, that's just called depression. Faggot.
>>
>>35563551
>>35563797

This. Ori G. Now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.