[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use facebook? Am I missing out? Is it a good place to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1455010385350.jpg (342KB, 565x821px) Image search: [Google]
1455010385350.jpg
342KB, 565x821px
Do you use facebook?
Am I missing out?
Is it a good place to meet someone, especially that special someone from your town that you cant start a convesation with so the facebook would be a good ice breaker (sadly)?

Should I make facebook account?
>>
Facebook already had its golden moments in 2009-2011. Show's over.
>>
What >>35563044 said. Instagram if you're a swagfag, twitter if you're full of yourself, snapchat always.

16 year olds today never made facebooks, expect it to be myspace levels of dead within 3 years.
>>
>>35563002
>Do you use facebook?
No.
>Am I missing out?
No.
>Is it a good place to meet someone, especially that special someone from your town that you cant start a convesation with so the facebook would be a good ice breaker (sadly)?

Maybe, but that really depends on your looks/personality. If you suck IRL, you won't have any more luck on Facebook.

>Should I make facebook account?
No.
>>
it's a cesspool of normie shit
>>
>>35563044
what the fuck
facebook never had a "golden age" it was always complete ass

it's just become such an integral part of social interaction that people have to have it, even if they don't do shit with it

99% of the people i have on my facebook are people i went to high school or college with and 99% of what i see people post are either links to shit NOBODY is going to read, ever, or people posting memes that are surprisingly fresher than facebook memes of years past. that's it. it's a platform to share other media from around the internet and occasionally wish people a happy birthday.

this does not mean that the period of time when people wrote on each others' walls and posted albums of pictures and played farmville or whatever was "the golden age," it just means that the mode of usage has changed over time as the structure of facebook itself has changed in tandem

there was never a unified facebook experience. it is always an experience constructed by the people you are friends with, so it's in effect a microcosm of your own social spheres with undue weight given to the 10 or 15 people you know who apparently spend all day sharing retarded shit on facebook
>>
>>35563002
i use it for uni purposes, but fb is basically one huge popularity circlejerk, it's useless for anything else than bragging about having lots of friends and being "unique"
>>
>>35563002

There's a lot of funne ironic meme pages, just make an anon account so you don't need to deal with irl people
>>
I deleted mine. Its just repetitive normie memes and shills just being smug and retarded. Also its a good honeypot to gather information for peoples emails and other accounts.
Pic related is an example on why you should never post anything revealing online.
>>
people hang on to Facebook because they're either afraid they're going to become socially bankrupt (understandable) or because they're clinging on to their past.

go ahead and let 1 year, 2 year, 5 years, 10 years pass, your old Facebook friends don't know you exist and don't care, even if they never remove you, trust me.
>>
>>35564367
This.

Not even normies use it anymore. People just don't bother deleting their account because why would they
>>
>>35563002
>Do you use facebook?
no
>Am I missing out?
no
>Is it a good place to meet someone, especially
no
>Should I make facebook account?
no

no.
>>
>>35563044
Was better in 2007
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.