[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2010 >after years of solitude, meet qt online, move to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0006.png (19KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.png
19KB, 657x527px
>2010
>after years of solitude, meet qt online, move to her state (years later in 2013) and live an awesome life of sex and being an awkward normie
>2015
>she leaves me
>hello darkness my old friend
>back in home state, after months of depression, got a job and a motorcycle that i love and a few rider buddies
>late 2015
>get hit by a car and let go from my job as i start a recovery process that takes until
>2017
>get a new job, fucking love it
>get fired for "personality conflict", aka autism
>current
>back to neet, depressed, no more motivation or willpower left to try again

when is it the right time to an hero? is it now? it feels now
>>
so events happen in your life, some of them good and some of them bad? sounds like you should kill yourself because everyone else only has good events happening in their lives lol
>>
>>35562901
Never give up and never comeback here.
>>
>>35562901
>>35562928
So now most post consist of normies telling their (((jokes)))?
>>
>>35562954
too late and no, ass
>>
Life isn t suppose to be easy man! Everything is a challenge and hard to overcome. Don t regret anything and try to move forward, if you want to enjoy good thing and hapiness it mean that you have to feel sadness and failure!
Never give up anon it s what make tjing beautiful!

Personnaly i just want to do the maximum of things, learn a lot of stuff and try to succes in music and when my day to die will come i ll be finaly resting and happy to finish my life but not before.

How old are you by the way?
>>
>>35562976
I think he was serious and trying to help
>but your autistic
Everyone on this board, everyone, is a garbage person and should be gassed.
Everyone.
>>
>>35562901
fuck off normie, why are you even fucking here?
>>
if your life/happiness is contingent on having a gf, you were never really a normie, even when you were with her

being a normie isn't about a binary state of "have gf" versus "do not have gf"

you have to have friends to be a normie. those friends have to choose you in the breakup, not her.

it's time to end it
>>
>>35563021
I sure know I should
>>
Describe the crash in detail please, I ride as well and want to know. Also what bike and how long you were riding until it happened
>>
>>35562901
I don't understand supposed robots who ace an interview and then think they can't cut it in the workplace.

The interview was literally the test, and you fucking passed. You cucks would make an excuse for anything, Christ.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.