[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you'll date women your own age when you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Age 20 vs Age 21.jpg (378KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
Age 20 vs Age 21.jpg
378KB, 728x485px
Do you think you'll date women your own age when you're older?
>>
File: JUST.png (162KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
162KB, 392x324px
>5'9

Women my age are as tall as me

Women younger just keep getting taller each year because nutrition is better or something

And it's North Europe so they're record tall

Pic related, I would like one of these now
>>
>>35562779

Nah, I'm honestly gonna be dating girls as young as legally possible as old as I get. I'm already coming on 25 and I still prefer dating/hanging out with girls in the 18 ish range.
>>
Probably. I don't want to deal with people younger than me.
>>
>>35562779
By the time I reach age 50 there should be decent sex robots so I can safely ignore older women.
>>
>>35563218
I honestly don't know how you can do it. I've not met an 18 y.o. who wasn't a social retard on some level or didn't have an aggressively inane set of opinions and interests.
>>
>>35563218
>Half your age plus seven

25 / 2 = 12.5 + 7 = 19.5
What do you think?
>>
>>35563253
It gets worse the older you get. I can't tolerate ppl under twenty five for any extended period of time.
>>
>>35563263
Same here but damn if I'm completely unattracted to women over 25. I'm 26 and have never dated anyone over 18
>>
>>35563253

There's a few things going on here, and I'll be honest on all counts. 1) They're just more attractive. 2) Lower expectations 3) Generally more fun. I spent my teen years and early adulthood being socially awkward. Now I have enough social mobility to have fun and most girls my own age are starting to settle down. I don't want to settle down and can't see myself doing it for a long time. There's more to it but that's a good start.
>>
>>35563280
You must live in a small town.
>>
I'm 32 and I'm dating an 18 year old.
She's a model as well, or was before the current job.
>>
>>35563261

I think I'm aware of the creepiness rule, I just don't care. I'm not gonna let society shame me into not fucking hot young girls. I'm staying on the right side of the law but other than that, IDGAF.
>>
>>35563317
It's funny cause 18 year old maless are into woman in their early twenties, and older guys meme that they're ugly, I don't get it.
>>
nope i am planning to become an expat in south east asia

dating chicks who are younger than you is the law down there
>>
>>35563300
Oh, right, I kind of get that. If you're just looking to go out and fuck about, it definitely makes more sense.
>>
>>35563261
>half your age plus one
ftfy
>>
>>35563342
Attraction obviously isn't objective, but I have a very hard time imagining somebody being attracted to 18 year-olds and not 25 year-olds based on appearance alone. I think fucking teens is mostly a status thing, really.
>>
>>35563362
It's partially that but I find that I often get along better with them anyway in a relationship/friendship sense. Maybe because I'm emotionally stunted.
>>
>>35563392
Also, having any disposable income makes you a God amongst students, so there's probably a bit of that as well.
>>
>>35563403
Hey, no judgement here. If you didn't get to do what they did when you were their age, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to do it now.
>>
Why don't you just give your biological daughter stalkholm syndrome and get her intoxicated a lot and slap a label on her and call that little abused lady who finds your old father ASS disgusting and repulsive but is trapped in a hopeless situation ...why don't you call her... YOUR WIFE?!?
>>
>>35563408
Maybe it's more that girls their own age just aren't attracted to them... And people want to be wanted so they go for the ones they perceive will be impressed and then later disenchanted once they also reach maturity
>>
File: tumblr_nuvoflUebX1rpnvmjo1_1280.jpg (222KB, 876x626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuvoflUebX1rpnvmjo1_1280.jpg
222KB, 876x626px
30 year old here.

I'm never going to stop lusting over 18 year old girls. Honestly, I would say that most 16 year old girls are sexually attractive to me, but that's legal hassle I'm not going to touch.

It's true that a lot of women hit a wall at 30, but the ones who take care of themselves can frequently look good well into their 40's, sometimes even their 50's.

pic related, 44 years old.

I'm never going to go actively looking for a woman my own age, though.

18-24 all the way.
>>
Women my age already have careers and want to start settling down.
Why would they possibly want to be together with a man child like me? Even if I wasnt dogshit ugly they would just waste their time.
>>
File: FR111 brachycephal.png (46KB, 905x448px) Image search: [Google]
FR111 brachycephal.png
46KB, 905x448px
>every thread

when will you RETARDS get this through YOUR THICK SKULLs.....no (ZERO)... GIRLS will EVER want to date me
***PERIOD****...IN PERPETUITY... UNTIL THe END OF TIme
>>
>>35563864
>Using phrenology to prove you're unfuckable
Well, it's fairly novel at least.
>>
>>35563864
When will you stop posting as if every thread is a question directed at you personally?
>>
>>35562779
I'm willing to have sex with certain older women already. I would not be interested in a long term relationship ever
>>
>>35563886
>Do you (you) think you'll (you will) date women your (your) own age when you're (you are) older?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.