[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have a girlfriend? Congratulations! I hope you're ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15

File: Unhappy-relationship[1].jpg (124KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Unhappy-relationship[1].jpg
124KB, 800x533px
You have a girlfriend? Congratulations! I hope you're ready to spend nearly every free moment texting her, listening to her talk about her day and about people you will never meet. I hope you're ready to spend a lot of your discretionary income on her. Oh sure occasionally she'll throw you a bone and pay for drinks at the bar one night, but the vast majority of the entertaining will be out of your pocket. I hope you're ready to never ever think about other girls again. God forbid you end up meeting a nice girl and are friendly with her. Nothing can ever ever happen because you are tied down. And I hope you're ready for trust issues. Every girl has them, it's just a matter of how serious they are. At best she'll snatch your phone out of your hand to see what you're doing on it and at worst she'll call your friends in the middle of the night to make sure you're actually with them. And I hope you are ready for obligations and commitments. Like say if she lives in the city but her lease is up, she will ask you what she should do and you better damn well have an answer that is satisfying. And last but not least, I hope you are ready for that one week per month where you can do NOTHING to satisfy her and NOTHING to calm her down. "But anon I could just be neutral, right?" Wrong! She will do everything she can to bait you into an argument, to bring you to her level. PMS is a bitch and women want you to feel as bad as they do.

If you can deal with all this, then you can enjoy the rewards of having a girlfriend which are... uh... let me think....
>>
File: 1466623492234.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1466623492234.png
123KB, 785x757px
all of this could be avoided if you just beat your girlfriend
>>
>>35562707
The divide between men and women is one of the factors in the destruction of the first world, why are you trying to make it worse?
>>
>>35562707
You make a strong case for the sour grapes side of the coin.

But what of the good times, the companionship, being together in public, cuddling up for a movie, sexin', sharing that connection with someone. Is it worth the hassle of dealing with a person's flaws. In some cases it might be
>>
>>35562707
>tfw depressed bf being clingy because he doesn't have is own shit to do
Is there any hope of fixing him? Maybe with diet and calendars? And making him do stuff before he's allowed to see me?
>>
>>35562707
I didn't read most of your nonsense. Also me and my girlfriend split most things. You sound bitter and retarded, I'd love to give you a slap
>>
>>35562707
but anon thats why you dont date thots
>>
>>35562745
>But what of the good times
Paid for out of your own pocket 9 times out of 10.
>the companionship
Women get high when they hear themselves talk. Let that sink in.
>being together in public
It's nice to grab my girl's ass in public I guess
>cuddling up for a movie
Fine unless it's a movie I don't want to see, or a movie she doesn't want to see. Then the movie becomes a chore.
>sexin'
Fine as well, but overrated.
>sharing that connection with someone.
No one ever truly feels connections with people. You think it's a connection but it's really just passion, and passion flickers over time until you're left with a withered husk of a "relationship".
>>
>>35562734
This famlhama
>>
File: 1444595551924.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1444595551924.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>35562707
>tfw spend whole life trying to get gf
>tfw finally get one
>tfw will probably turn out like you said
Why bros?
When I think about what I want in a woman personality wise I realise I'm pretty much just describing a man.
Is this why people keep falling for the trap meme?
I don't want a gf with a dick though
>>
>>35562765
Beat the shit out of him or find him a job or something to study
>>
>>35562804
>No one ever truly feels connections with people.
Lol what
>>
>>35562804
Is there any truth here guys ? Or has op never been in love
>>
>>35562744
op is a Jew

originally
>>
>>35562825
It's true. You think your parents like having you around or dealing with your bullshit? It's a moral obligation. If there was no social stigma they would have left you in the woods at 5.
>>
>>35562813
>Why bros?
life a joke
>>
>>35562781
How long has your relationship been going on? How old are you both? Who makes more money?
>>
>>35562852
2 years, 24-25, she makes more
>>
>>35562707
I don't have to worry about that, I will never have a girlfriend anyway. At least in still have my right hand
>>
File: laughingman-580x358[1].jpg (58KB, 580x358px) Image search: [Google]
laughingman-580x358[1].jpg
58KB, 580x358px
>>35562875
>she makes more
Enjoy taking your son to the park every day for years.
>>
>>35562897
>Hah hah , got em!!! Told y-you normie, now listen to my pathetic ranting please :(
>>
>>35562931
Dude you know I'm right. You know the moment you guys start talking about children (2 years together? I know this has come up) then she will be the one to keep her career while you stay home and play housedad. Are you ready for that?
>>
31 YO and i've never had a gf; though i imagine it is essentially OP but much worse. I went on a date last Saturday however and got a taste of it. I was hung over from being with a brethren the night before, the date to the movies was a LOT of effort and cost a bomb.

It's so much easier to bang hookers and the cost is negligible compared to marriage, kids and the inevitable divorce. Also at my age I'm way too selfish and could never live with one. I could never devote the time to them as my hobbies including shitposting, drinking, smoking dank weed, vidya, motorcycles and fast cars take up my time, money and efforts and are far more rewarding. Woman are horrible, vapid disgusting creatures.

MGTOW baby.
>>
>>35562961
Why would i stay at home I'm working on my masters, and lel I'm not having kids. Good try though. Will be nice feeling pussy tonight :). When i smack her ass I'll remember back to this moment and picture myself slapping your face.
>>
>>35562977
You know you're a poor faggot when the date to the movie cost "a bomb"
>>
>have had none of that
>in a poly relationship
Breddy good desu
Also positives they're both the sweetest people in the, one of em is loaded,insecure, 9/10, the other is an amazing cook and is that shy degenerate tm and adorable af. I think i hit the jackpot.
>>
>>35563006
>Why would i stay at home I'm working on my masters
If it's not a finance or scientific related degree you are throwing your money in the toilet.
>and lel I'm not having kids
You say that now let's see how you feel at 30.
>Will be nice feeling pussy tonight
Buddy I've felt twelve different vaginas in the past 5 months that's probably more than you have felt in your lifetime.
>When i smack her ass I'll remember back to this moment and picture myself slapping your face.
So you're gonna think of me while you have sex with your girlfriend? Was that supposed to be an insult? I am 90% certain she's cheating on you.
>>
>>35563010
I earn over 4x the average salary pal.
>>
>>35563038
I'll think of your retarded acne covered trapezoid head for a fleeting moment, then as soon as the hand smacks ass you'll be gone from my mind. When the slap hits your face in my mind I'll picture you being like 5'5" too, probably close to your real height and it'll give me the impression of slapping a child.
>>
File: 5222440108490.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
5222440108490.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>35562707
>You have a girlfriend?
yup
>texting her
No really. She's not all that techy.
>listening to her talk
She's a huge listener, I actually get more annoyed that she has nothing to say most of the time. Pretty smile makes me think she's at least enjoying my rambles.
>spend a lot of your discretionary income on her
been unemployed for the last 5 years, all her "gifts" are on her dime.
>I hope you're ready to never ever think about other girls again.
She seems fine with it, she thinks guys look at girls like cars, "you find a lot of them pretty but you usually just own one as your main ride"
>she'll snatch your phone out of your hand to see what you're doing on it
I'm actually guilty of that where she is so quite I get paranoid and feel bad every time because when I look she has the same 5 numbers on her history: me, work, her dad, and both my parents.
>she'll call your friends in the middle of the night
don't have any of those
>you better damn well have an answer that is satisfying.
she is strangely self sufficient in spite of how silent she usually is. She just checks to make sure I'm ok with her ideas/plans for the weekend.
>one week per month where you can do NOTHING to satisfy her
she gets sad/moody, notes it's just her period and moves on. She's never taken it out on me or blamed me for her moods. Did take a while to get use to, we just be relaxing and she starts crying and when asks what's wrong I get an answer of "my hole's just bleeding again"
>She will do everything she can to bait you into an argument
Honestly she makes me mad she won't engage in a fight, any issue I have she just rolls over on. Makes me worried.
>>
>>35563055
Then you're a cheap retarded Jew if you think $40 is expensive
>>
>>35562813
The trap meme is just traps trying to bait you. That or kids that think it's funny to turn robots gay.
>>
>>35563061
Wow I really must have gotten under your skin. How worried are you that she's unhappy? You can tell me.
>>
>>35563083
I spent $36.79 which was $36.79 too much. I could have purchased a half drinkable bottle of scotch for that.
>>
>>35563118
Lel i was expecting you to come back and say it was an expensive theatre and you got food too or something, no i was literally spot on youre a cheap jew
>>
>>35562838

OP is just mad he got trapped in a gold digger's net.

Every girl I've dated paid for their own shit and while it is true that you will have to endure some Grade AAA bullshit, it's nowhere near how bad OP is exxagerating the whole issue.

Maybe it really is a Burgerstan problem, but I constantly hear about how you fags have problems because "hurrr gotta pay for the date!" when I'm a fucking leaf and my friends too and nobody amongst us ever dated a girl for whom we HAD to pay.

Oh I don't know, maybe stop dating broke ass ratchet girls, OP.
>>
>>35563073
Your gf sounds nice n cute. Dont fuck it up like a robot.
>>
>>35563113
Zero percent under my skin, i like giving it to mental rejects on r9k as i get ready for work in the morning.
>>
>>35563141
LMAO you came into this thread because it got under your skin you big baby just admit it. You could have just chuckled and moved on but you engage anyway and then you do mental gymnastics saying you like "giving it" to me like you're some kind of closeted homosexual. Good luck with the commute!
>>
You can avoid all that if you just stand your ground. Guys are so afraid of losing their gfs that they don't set boundaries, instead they put up with whatever bullshit that gets thrown at them.

It all comes down to a lack of standards and self respect.
>>
>>35562977

Motorsport is a difficult hobby to mix with a relationship not because it's too expensive because that's also a problem when you'Re single, but because a car/motorbike kind of becomes somewhat of a waifu.
>>
>>35563154
You think this is the only thread I'm posting in? My pre-work morning consists of sitting on the toilet telling nerds what they don't wanna hear as i imagine shitting on them
>>
Yeah I have a girlfriend. Yeah I have to put in effort to keep the relationship going. No I don't consider it a hassle. The emotional investment is worth what I get out of the relationship. If you can't handle that you can always get video games or a pet or something to fill that empty void in your life. When that's no longer sufficient you can whine about your self inflicted wounds on the Internet.
>>
>>35562707
>>35562804

Is this really what omegas who have never had girlfriends believe?

Christ, you're severely damaged.
>>
>>35563137
Actually in humor the girls that don't go dutch usually come from wealthier homes. Valley girls and all that. Trophy wives at best.
>>
feel better after shitting out all of that salt?
>>
>>35563208
Why are you here though?A
>>
>>35563225
also tl;dr
>>
>>35563237
To make delusional faggots feel uneasy
>>
>>35563256
How am I delusional? I've had a half dozen relationships in the last 6 years and they were all the same.
>>
>>35562707
have a gf and agreed 100 percent here. it's like. OP is reading my life story
>>
>>35563237
I'm not that guy but I gave a similar reply. I'm here because I'm alienated from the rest of humanity and I don't really fit in anywhere. I hate most of the people here too but at least it's cool to express it openly. I have a girlfriend but I don't have many friends. My friends don't have real life friends, just Internet friends. While I've met them in real life they're technically internet friends too. I live in social isolation. I like to come here and laugh at people who live a similar lifestyle but are insecure and self hating. OP is even funnier to me because he tries to rationalize his failures by complaining about how hard it is to make small talk with a girl. I'm literally laughing right now at the thought of that.
>>
>>35563289
>by complaining about how hard it is to make small talk with a girl.
It's not that it's hard like OH NO UHHHH WHAT AM I GONNA SAY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, it's that it's *boring*.
>>
File: 1488074498627.jpg (418KB, 1280x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1488074498627.jpg
418KB, 1280x1419px
>>35563237
I have no friends and I like the /b/ light nature this place has
>>
>>35563237

>triggered as fuck - the post.

Try posting about things you actually understand instead of pretending and ranting about how sour the grapes are.

>>35563273

They're all the same because you're a loser who makes shitty choices / has severely limited options.
>>
>>35562707
It's not like I'd use any of that money on myself anyways.
>>
>>35563273
Having a relationship a year is pretty delusional. Slut tier
>>
>>35563350

You're a KHHV, aren't you? Or underage. I can't decide, but it's probably both. You should work on your terrible development.
>>
>>35563340
>They're all the same because you're a loser who makes shitty choices / has severely limited options.
I'm getting better every day my friend.
>>
>>35563324
And the posts on this board are somehow more interesting? I have been living the NEET life for more than ten years. I have also been coming to this board for 10 years too, I mean I remember when it was new. This place used to be fun, people used to tell stories that were usually hilarious. Now it's just a great big pity party. A conversation with a girl is usually more interesting. I am willing to bet you're incapable of holding one.
>>
>>35563365
I'm the guy with the two year gf faggot
>>
>>35563378

A shit covered in glitter is still a shit.

>>35563390

>he thinks people actually pay attention to his posts!

It's cute you guys have been going steady all through middle school though.
>>
>>35563382
>A conversation with a girl is usually more interesting.
Full disclosure. I had a relationship once that I really enjoyed. I liked spending time with her, she had interesting things to say, maybe she monopolized my time a little but I was happy to give it to her. She fucking called me crying saying she had to leave me because her parents didn't want her dating someone who was white and who didn't know her language. So yeah I'm a little bitter about it and no relationship I've been in since measured up, and I probably never will.
>>
File: despa.jpg (91KB, 710x644px) Image search: [Google]
despa.jpg
91KB, 710x644px
You guys are so boring, can't we just have an echo chamber of hating woman? I need to open a wizardchan tab for that I guess.
>>
>>35563418
butt hurt normie or toasty roastie BTFO. Heh it's alright normie I'm sure women are great and #YESALLWOMEN and being a cuck is an intellectual fetish and Hillary was the best candidate etc. Now go back to your hugbox normie book (tm) and look at funny may mays.
>>
>>35563421
I've been through worse than that. I ruined my first relationship which was a girl I absolutely adored with my mental illness. I spent a whole year after that in absolute misery.

I went on to date other girls though and even love them. Like Sade will tell you it's never as good as the first time. But it's so much fun anyway. Now that I'm in a relationship I miss the chase, I miss dating. But I'm happy with the relationship.

It's up to you if you want to make whatever setbacks you face permanent.
>>
>>35563464
There are white trash hillbilly women that vote for Trump out there. Even human garbage can find love. Hell those bitches will even stick around if you beat them. Just be prepared for the big reveal on the Maury show.
>>
>>35563464
>normie
>toasty roastie
>BTFO
>normie
>#YESALLWOMEN
>cuck
>Hillary
>hugbox
>normie book
>(tm)
>may mays
Wowee
>>
>>35563499
**yaaaawwwn** what's that lefty wage cuck? don't you have to be at work soon? you don't want Mr Goldbergstein to be upset now. Remember last time you were late he said this was your final warning. I'm sure you can go on Tumblr all you want on your break at Starbucks because that's the only place which hires Liberal arts normies with no talent or intelligence.
>>
Why I need one when I can pay 50$ and rent a 11yo girl to fuck for one hour? Hell no, I will fuck lolis my entire life.
>>
>>35563520
I'm a NEET, you really think I'm going to vote against my own interests? Feel the Bern shithead.
>>
>>35563529
wasn't he cucked by Shillary?
>>
File: 2017-03-16-08-33-58--1920594684.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-16-08-33-58--1920594684.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>35563529
>Feel the Bern shithead.

you can feel it in the oven kike apologist
>>
>>35563546
Yeah and that was a shitty thing. Hillary was still a better candidate for NEETs either way. With her I didn't have to worry about my medicaid getting slashed or the possibility of my social security getting cut once we have President Mike Pence.
>>
>>35562765

Im fucking jealous here how the ocasional fembot seems to be so patient and caring (not all obviously) but still... Im bitter. I would like a motherly GF so fucking much... I just attract tomboyish girls. I want affection god danm it no tsunderes
>>
>>35563529
Did you donate all of your allowance to him even when he lost? I read Berntards did that a lot.
>>
>>35563571
Oooooh edgy. People must take you super seriously.
>>
File: 1485556812365.png (226KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
1485556812365.png
226KB, 582x582px
>>35562707
wew, i don't even want a gf anymore
thanks anon
>>
>>35563583
I donated a bunch of money but nothing after the DNC. Nothing to Hillary either.
>>
>>35563390

Whats the point for people with good job, relationships and studies to come to rk9? To laught at people of what? Most post in here are about guys hating themselves or suffering for lack of female attention or the ocasional daily bitter post like OP. But, really, for people that has completely normal lives whats the point in coming to rk9? Since this board now is like mostly to vent frustrations.
>>
>>35563582
btw I'm a boi
>I just attract tomboyish girls.
And you're complaining? They're the best.
>>
>>35563667
You can't assume we have it all. I just have a gf. Otherwise I'm a full on NEET with no social life. I shitpost on /sp/ and /vr/ to kill the time. I woke up feeling like shit so I came to /r9k/ looking for a thread to post in.
>>
>>35563688

Is hard for me to connect with them anon, im the type that likes the touchy type of GF not the "bro" type of GF. But i wouldn't deny that they can be pretty loyal partners, is just my preference the other thing
>>
>>35563704

I thanks your sincerity.
>>
>>35563208
I've had multiple girlfriends, and they're right.
>>
>>35563141
Why are you even here Norman?
Orginalio
>>
>>35562707
Dem qt feet though
>>
>>35562707
I read your first sentence. It was wrong. You don't have to do that. You're a cuck and you've found a woman willing to dominate a weak male. This isn't how women act if they're into you. They chase you. I know this may be a foreign concept to some on here but if you're good looking, have something to offer and are all-round valuable to a woman she will chase you like some cuck beta will orbit a girl.

Become that. Stop wallowing in betaness and being a faggot. If you care so much what women want and what women like, become what they want. Improve yourself and stop crying about it on 4chan. This board never used to be for virgins.
>>
>>35562707

Heh heh heh, welcome bro.
>>
>>35563667
I don't have a job because I'm a student and the government pays for everything but I have a fiance. I'm young. I have friends. I can afford to go out if I save. Some threads I come into and make fun of type 2 robots. Others, when there is a type 1 robot, I try and help them.
>>
>>35564058
How is any of that counter to what OP said? When the woman chases you they will bother you with inane bullshit in their lives. That's a fact
>>
>>35563010
Tickets for two can be around 30 dollars not including parking or transportation there
If she wants snacks that can add another 40 to 50

Women love to run up the bill on dates
I asked a girl out to sushi the last time and she ordered 50 dollars worth of food before 'forgetting' her wallet when the bill came
She better be pretty damn hot or sucking your dick to spend over 20 dollars on a stranger the first time you meet
>>
>>35564186
No, they won't I already said that. I said OP was wrong and now you're reiterating it as though it was a new point that is accurate. It isn't. It's only accurate if you're a weak male and you accidentally get into a relationship with a dominant, needy female. These type of relationships are rare. Thus it's safe to say it's an abnormality, ergo not normal. No normal relationship is like this.
>>
File: 1483494894487.jpg (87KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1483494894487.jpg
87KB, 633x568px
>>35562707
My girlfriend does none of this, she just comes over and we fuck. She will just sit there and look at me and giggle and can barely talk about things in person, i feel like im using her but when i go in for a kiss she tears me apart, thats all she does. I want to talk with her and just chill but she cant get enough of me. Sure she texts me a bunch of stupid stuff and whenever shes feeling down she will bitch about it, but its not that bad, makes the work days go by faster. Im not gonna marry her or anything
>>
>>35565363
You should start looking for a woman you will marry. You're only young for so long and it becomes harder to find a young woman to impregnate the older you are?
>>
>>35565860
I dont believe in marriage, i like this girl a lot, but im a loner kind of, i couldnt live with someone else, i just need a fwb but id be fine if shed leave, my life is pretty good now as opposed to when i was younger
>>
>>35562707
Lol why are you so averse to paying for food and drinks?

Are you a Jew, OP?
>>
>>35562707
>recently had a gf in a foreign country
>she paid for the drinks, always offered me food at my place
>had sex when I wanted
>treated her like shit for fun and she was okay with it, it just made her hornier
>could go out when I wanted

don't be jelly, don't generalise
>>
>>35565975
You don't believe in something that is real? Are you retarded? How young and edgy are you?

This is why fags and unbelievers shouldn't marry though. It cheapens the sacrament of marriage. And yet all these fags and fag-supporters are quick to grand stand "WHY DOES IT MATTER WHY FAGS AND THE UNWORTHY MARRY? IT DOESN"T AFFECT YOU!"

And yet here we have an example of who it does affect. And it's sad.
>>
i like the OP crowd more. the guys with GFs are just wearing rose tinted sun glasses and would change their tune upon being single (and would act extremely pathetic once they are disconnected from their attachment to their GF, but they don't bring this up)

enjoy the inevitable break up where you go through all the sitcom motions of people acting like they give a shit and you having to fish for sympathy about it.
>>
File: tmp_1769-free-shrugs-648228253.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1769-free-shrugs-648228253.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>>35562707
>tfw no life or friends
>tfw easily able and willing to devote all of my attention to a clingy GF should I ever get one
>>
>>35564058
Fuck off faggot, not everyone was born good looking
>>
who hurt u OP
let it all out
>>
>>35566110
>I'm a defeatist loser who can't put any effort into bettering himself
>It's everyone elses fault
lmfao
>>
>>35564058
this 2bh senpai. but this is their attitude towards women which is why they cant actually get a gf
>>
>>35566176
Exactly. I try so hard to help the guys here but a lot of them fail to see that their own poor attitude is what is stopping them from finding "happiness."
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (32KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
32KB, 248x189px
>>35562707
Seriously

Why are so many young men obsessed with LTRs? That used to be girls whining pining for a boyfriend. Back in my day we were focused on fucking as many girls as we could. Women were the ones huffing and nagging "so what are we? are we going to get serious or not? am I just a good time to you?". Men were the ones getting chased for commitment which we reluctantly gave up.

You young bloods are a bunch of queers. Nothing but commitment-sluts.

When old guys say "never get married", we're being serious. Relationships are about being paraded around like a trophy to a broad's friends and doing shit you don't wanna do all day. And kiss the kinky sex goodbye once she's got her claws in you.
>>
>>35563523
Woah woah woah

What poverty stricken 3rd world country is this?

Degrading white women into thinking this way is the cultural revolution I am waiting for, worthless roastie loli factories
>>
>>35564058
Not in America

Faggot
>>
>>35562707
>I hope you're ready to spend nearly every free moment texting her
We text good morning and good night. She knows I need my space.

>listening to her talk about her day and about people you will never meet
Our lives intersect and I am interested in the people in her life.

>I hope you're ready to spend a lot of your discretionary income on her
She likes to pay for my food

>And I hope you're ready for trust issues
I like to joke that that I have another chick

Sex a couple times a week is nice.
>>
>>35562745
After two years there are no good things. It's all gotten old and you're basically tolerating each other's presence. Or at least one of you is sick of the other
>>
>>35563667
I'm a chad but I come here to look in disgust at the unsuccessful and pitiful lives that the neets here live
>>
File: 1489628381114.jpg (104KB, 718x642px) Image search: [Google]
1489628381114.jpg
104KB, 718x642px
guys i have had 2 wives.
stick to porn if you want $$ to spend on stuff.
stick to porn if you really need to cum.
stick to porn dont go gay.
stick to porn when she wont put out witch will be forever after your name is on any legal paper next to hers.
wtf ever you do never give in to her wants to be raped, by you or anything this is a blatant trap to arrest you and take all your jew gold.
finally guys if she wants kids tell her to go to a sperm bank , your to busy watching porn, that 700 a month in child support buys a lot of AAA porn guys.
>>
This is all true but I still prefer having someone who loves me and wants me over being alone.
>>
File: 1321060951734_0.jpg (29KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
1321060951734_0.jpg
29KB, 498x600px
>>35562707
>t. Beta cuckold
>>
>>35563073
This. OP is just a beta faggot. Unless you only date literal whores things like what OP described will never happen.
Your gf is pretty cool desu
>>
>>35566042
>sacrament of marriage
kek
>>
>>35562707
>being this assblasted
9 yr relationship still stronk, moved in a year ago, get fucked OP
Shit isn't always easy but one overcomes with persistence and intelligence and >love
Hope u find ur very own qt OP
>>
File: tfwgf.png (85KB, 1563x469px) Image search: [Google]
tfwgf.png
85KB, 1563x469px
>>35562707

hefiuhiewbfwiuef
>>
>>35563094
It's a trap community trying to recruit new traps and trap fans. I hate how "shill" has lost its meaning but really it's about making money off a fetish
>>
>>35562707
>she'll call your friends
>friends
>/r9k/
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.