[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does all the depression go away when if you get a gf? Does the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2628.jpg (153KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2628.jpg
153KB, 801x1200px
Does all the depression go away when if you get a gf? Does the regular sex solve all of this?
>>
Only if it's with the right girl and you are with her for the right reasons. Like love.
>>
>>35561312

So why do we get jealous of chad if hes just wasting away years of his life banging hotties without finding love?
>>
>>35561276
>all
Not all, but it fucking helps.
>>
>>35561276
If it does, you can rest assured that you were never really depressed in the first place, just lonely.
>>
>>35561276
it get's fucking worse.

Because you'll get a GF that is an overbearing fucking cunt that is obsessed with your fucking ex or jealous of every other girl you come across and you're just not romantic enough or you don't spend enough time with her or you don't have sex enough or you don't buy her enough gifts or you're JUSRT NEVER UFHALKSJDFUCKING GOOD ENOUGH
>>
>>35561276
No. This is why you nerds can't understand when men with girlfriends and friends say they're still depressed. You view friends and sex as the key to being happy. But it isn't.
>>
>>35561276
It'll just free your mind up to worry about all the other shit in your life.
>>
>>35561276
>Does all the depression go away when if you get a gf?
For a long time I thought that a gf would actually help me, because it was the only thing that I really wanted.
My thinking was like: "I don't care about a job, I don't care about money, success and other shit, I just want to feel human".
You see, I already have some money, I'm not exactly rich, but at the same time I'm living a comfy life when it comes to money and material things that can be bought with money. And I know exactly how that stuff doesn't matter if you're broken inside.
So the next thing I thought was: "How do I know that if I get a gf I'm actually gonna feel better? What if I feel like shit even with a gf?". I can't answer that question because I never had a gf, but I have this feeling that nothing can really help me.

>Does the regular sex solve all of this?
It was never about sex for me, if it was about that I would've started fucking prostitutes many years ago, it would've been really simple. Believe it or not, what I really want (or at least what I THINK I really want) Is someone to love and who loves me too.
Fuck.
>>
>>35561276
Got a depressed bf and he's still depressed, so I think no.
>>
>>35561346
Chad bangs a lot of chicks and is validated in endless ways that we probably can't even imagine. He's not like us exactly and probably doesn't put as much weight on the gf having since it comes naturally to him.

The thing that I do envy though is that if he ever does find his soul mate she is likely to like him too. If a robot finds the perfect girl the chances of him ever getting close enough are slim and the chances of him mistaking the high of finally having a gf as love.
>>
File: 1455200454195.jpg (89KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455200454195.jpg
89KB, 1080x1080px
>>35561669
- are pretty high.

my bad
>>
>>35561312
Bullshit. Stop romanticizing love like it is some kind of deus ex machina of relationships. Love is, in a way, a stronger form of lust. Where you want not only physical, but emotional contact with someone else. But just like lust, it ends as quickly as it comes. Humans aren't made for commitment.

>>35561346
He's quenching his deepest, most primitive urges easily, which in a way, is the only thing we ever strive for. All of our so called "rational" actions, when broken down to it's bare basics, are an attempt at indulging our id. "Chad" gets to do that with little effort. He fucks plenty of ladies, he's big, strong, and intimidating, and yet charismatic.
>>
>>35561276
No. Because you then have to worry about keeping someone else happy when you can't make yourself happy.
>>
>>35561276
no
no
>>
>>35561276
Normies will say no, but normies don't actually know real depression since they confuse depression with boredom.
>>
>>35561471

Then why even make friends or get a girlfriend at all? It takes work maintaining that shit, and youre telling me it doesnt solve anything. Why not just be forever alone and enjoy the freedom if it makes no difference.
>>
>>35561780
People enjoy having friends and being in relationships and don't just seem as chores. I'm guessing you do though.
>>
File: 1488814005862.jpg (235KB, 685x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1488814005862.jpg
235KB, 685x1534px
>>35561276
Depends on your issues.
I'm incredibly self involved for example, so for me no it doesn't.
>>
>>35561276
THERE IS A HUMAN URGE THAT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE UNLESS YOU COMBAT IT WITH PHOBIAS

I GAVE MYSELF ALL THE PHOBIAS IN THE WORLD IN AN ACCIDENT GONE WRONG MILLIONS OF YEARS SPANNING ACROSS BILLIONS OF VAGINAS

I ENTERED CRYOGENIC SLEEP BECAUSE MY HOME PLANET WAS CONQUERED BY THE TOOTHPICK PEOPLE, THEY WENT RIGHT FOR THE TESTICLES NOBODY SURVIVED WITHOUT TESTICULAR PARANOIA

THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT PUT US ALL IN CRYOGENIC SLEEP IN THE HOPE THAT ONE DAY SPACE WOULD BE CONQUERED AND THEY WOULDNT LAUGH AT US WHEN THEY SAW OUR TIMELINE, THE ONLY THING IS I HAD SLEEP PARALYSIS FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS AND THE TOOTHPICK PEOPLE TOOK MILLIONS OF YEARS TO DIE OFF, ONCE THE FLYING TEETH CAME THEY WERE WIPED OUT

IN SLEEP PARALYSIS I EXPERIENCED EVERY HORROR KNOWN TO MANKIND, AND NOW I HAVE EVERY PHOBIA IN THE WORLD, EVERY FEAR, AND I CANNOT INTERACT WITH WOMEN NOR HUMAN BEINGS WITHOUT TURNING INTO BIG BRUCE, MY ALTER EGO

I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENS BIG BRUCE JUST LEAVES AND I WAKE UP BACK IN MY APARTMENT, I LIVE IN HIROSHIMA UP IN THE SKY, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER ANYONE I EVER MET I READ THE OBITUARIES AND THERE THEY ARE, DEATH BY CONTINUOUS GERMAN SUPLEXES

SOUNDS HORRIBLE I WONDER WHO DID THAT

EVERYTHING IS OKAY NOW DEPRESSION AND GIRLFRIENDS ARE SIMPLY BYPRODUCTS OF THE HUMAN PLANETARY SYSTEM, YOU HAVEN'T MET THE ROBOT PLANET YET, WELL THEY KNOW YOU EXIST BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO MEET, THEY THINK YOU'RE A BUNCH OF NORMIES AND THEIR WOMEN ARE KEPT IN SLAUGHTERHOUSES, MILKED LIKE COWS AND TURNED INTO ONAHOLES, I VISITED A BREEDING HOUSE ONCE AND THEY HAD VEGAN SLAM POETRY SOUND BITES BUILT INTO A ROTTED ZOMBIE PUSSY, I SWALLOWED IT WHOLE FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IN A DIMENSION 5000 MILLENIUMS AWAY (THEY PARODY THE PAST) AND THEY SAID IT WAS "BORING"
>>
>>35561861
hahaah same
>>
Not at all, not in the slightest
>>
>>35561691

But even quenching those basic urges wouldnt satisfy me because im greedier than that. To simply get what you want the way chad does would drive my depression even further because the story of my own life was too easy. Its almost like i want to suffer in order to get the high of being above chad but it results in more suffering.
>>
Depends on who you get. I had depression and i found a girl who was also because she got bullied for 6 years. She looked actually really fucking good like 9/10 so i became friends with her ans 4 days after we fell in love and have a relationship. My life is much better now. We love ourselves and each other and i think it was kind of love on first sight actually as i got a weird feeling when i saw her first. I actually resolved her bullying by beating the shit out of some guys and i can say that i have never had a better time ever. I wish you all good luck guys for finding someone like me. (Also she agrees to threesomes and anal. Even gangbangs and stuff. It may be right what they say about shy girls. They are really perverted and horny).
>>
>>35561969

Fucking die you piece of shit.
>tfw no gf
>>
File: memento-6[1].jpg (13KB, 294x122px) Image search: [Google]
memento-6[1].jpg
13KB, 294x122px
>>35561969
>I actually resolved her bullying by beating the shit out of some guys

That's awfully psychopathic of you.
>>
>>35562513
Why? I would have done the same thing. I'm not necessarily saying that I'm not a psychopath, but still..
>>
File: braino.png (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
braino.png
29KB, 250x226px
it depends. I dont care about life unless I have someone to impress. I have a friend I was trying ti impress and she friendzoned me. Now all my drive to not be a piece of shit is gone
>>
>>35561276
Depression goes away when you quit your addiction to instant gratification and learn to put effort for anything
After a while you get used to it and your satisfaction levels skyrocket, as well as your social, mental, physical wellness
>>
File: 1487812486621.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487812486621.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>35561276
my jealousy invoked by fear of loosing oneitis has always led to my downfall.
i dont know guys, maybe this world really isn't meant for our kin...
>>
Of course thicc latina girl will make my life happier.
>>
File: 1488985838513.jpg (85KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1488985838513.jpg
85KB, 500x332px
>>35561276
Nope, at least not for me.
It even got worse, now I'm living with the constant fear that she'll just stop loving me, and I get mad/sad/left alone when she doesn't respond to my texts fast enough.
At least I used to have my peace of mind before I got into a relationship.
>>
>>35561276
yes

yes

No man is an island, but does any of this solve depression? Self-fulfilment solves depression, not dependency on a vice.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.