[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you even enlist in any military in the us if diagnosed with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1489445882426.jpg (114KB, 605x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489445882426.jpg
114KB, 605x960px
Can you even enlist in any military in the us if diagnosed with ADHD and undiagnosed depression?
>>
>>35561110
Yes. When they ask you "have you ever been diagnosed with any mental illnesses?" Respond "no".
>>
>>35561110
>Undiagnosed depression
Being a bitch isn't a mental Illness
>>
File: 1489339348930s.jpg (3KB, 101x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489339348930s.jpg
3KB, 101x125px
>>35561110
>diagnosed
>with diagnosed depression
>>
>>35561338
Call me a bitch again my guy.
I'm going to type up a huge raisin, motherfucker.
Fuck you.

I hope something bad but reversable happens to your fuckin testicles
>>
>>35561364
>with diagnosed depression
Im not though.
I think I might be.

I'm not good at these things
>>
>>35561253
I can say no.
But what if they trick me?
>>
>>35561387
Did I call you a bitch my dude nah I didn't
Undiagnosed depression isn't real you are sad get over it get diagnosed then come back to me and tell me otherwise my dude
>>
>>35561409
How would they trick you?

Are you worried they're going to leave an iPad unlocked with an r9k tab loaded up and if they catch you browsing you're automatically disqualified?
>>
>>35561421
>you are sad
I am vewy sad.

>Im sad I wyve in da sheltuh.
>Im sad i twyed to chead deh sistem
>Im sad my first jowb eveh diddn giv me mor monni for my pwan
>im sad the fowen goy fownd me too ewyee to inhayeu ineuwt gas in anudda cowntwee
>im sad i got no monni to twyy aginn yet
>im sad im so tyewdd to pwan betta this tiem

>so sadd
>>
>>35561421
>get diagnosed then come back to me
Ah.
Genius.
Put it on record somewhere, that helps.
>>
Depends on how bad they are.
>>
>>35561663
*bad it is

By it I mean your mental health.
That's what a quick google search is telling me anyway.
>>
>>35561450
I'm not too experienced with anything or smart.
But something I've learned is that i'm a dumb dickhead who finds it very difficult to lie.

This compulsion to be honest, if I didn't have it I'm sure id be much better off.

But I feel like they would not ask so directly.
They would ask questions I don't quite understand and I will unwittingly answer honestly.

I feel like something they ask will reveal a lack of joie de vivre that most normal people have.

>How many jobs?
>how's your family?
>love life
>long time goals

All these things are too huge a blank spaces to fill and keep the lies straight.
And my lack of ability will probably indicate more issues I may have.

Does this make sense to you?
>>
>>35561364
>tfw no bf that laughs at his tendie's jokes
>>
File: 1458541507061.png (579KB, 463x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458541507061.png
579KB, 463x800px
>>35561364
Bettern yours
>>
>>35562652
Luther was a good show, fourth season was shit though.
>>
>>35562666
Ight saytann
>>
>>35561695
>how many jobs
What's the point if you'll be serving the army, tell them it's been hard finding a job so you wanted to be useful to your country in some way, they'll appreciate that I think, at least they did in the old days
>how's your family
Just say "they're good"
>love life
You'll be in the army so you won't have time for that anyway
>>
>>35563260
Hm.
Do you serve in a branch in the us?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.