[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have no friends >work fulltime >barely talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: tfwnojutsu.jpg (9KB, 316x250px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnojutsu.jpg
9KB, 316x250px
>be me
>have no friends
>work fulltime
>barely talk to people at work
>only internet friends are some weeaboo /k/ autists on a private discord server
>and of course, all you anons

>slowly become blackpilled
>start obsessing over rhetoric of eggman, based elliot, ect
>one day have a full breakdown with my discord server friends, embarass myself a ton
>decide to take a week off the internet
>i ended up still going on youtube for /k/ sperging but i abstained from discord and 4chan for a whole week
>ended up even worse off afterwards, feel incredibly depressed and the loneliest i've felt in months

Anybody else ever tried to wean themselves off the internet? how long have you gone? did you get better or worse mental health-wise?

The only good thing i got out of this was that I was able to get some better sleep and clean up my living space a little more, but my god life without internet is suffering.
>>
>>35561074
I went cold turkey from the chan for a few months. It got easier over time. Then I decide to check for a Silentoad thread, and now.... This happened
>>
>>35561097
silentoad? whats that, anon?

also: can anyone give me a recap of last weeks happenings, specifically in regards to /pol/, /k/, /a/, /r9k/, and memes in general?
>>
>>35561074
i don't think i want to go without 4chan for a longer period of time. i am in a similar situation like you and i can relate to the people here much better than anyone in real life. it will be rough if this site actually closes down at one point.
>>
File: 1488942690910.jpg (58KB, 390x627px) Image search: [Google]
1488942690910.jpg
58KB, 390x627px
>>35561074
You gotta stop masturbating my man.
>>
File: tumblr_oj22axZVQ41s6441yo4_1280.jpg (208KB, 678x685px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj22axZVQ41s6441yo4_1280.jpg
208KB, 678x685px
>>35561196
I've done nofap, it doesnt fucking work for me, and I swear to god if any of you tell me to stop masturbating again I'm going to fly off the fucking handle here. My masturbation is perfectly under control, once or twice every 2-3 days, and i only consume wholesome, vanilla doujins or artwork of my waifus. I'm perfectly fine in the fapping department and I'm sick and tired of y'all blaming my and other anon's problems on how much they jack it.
>>
File: 1488498803968.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488498803968.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
>>35561247
>all these people that can't stop masturbating are having the same problem but don't blame it on masturbation!
>>
File: 1450753034763.jpg (145KB, 1640x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1450753034763.jpg
145KB, 1640x1480px
>>35561445
>deranged pseudoscientific celibates can't understand that masturbation is entirely healthy and normal and virtually everyone does it
>>
>>35561537
>is entirely healthy
Yea if you want to have no testosterone and be a weakling.
>>
>>35561074

>Anybody else ever tried to wean themselves off the internet? how long have you gone? did you get better or worse mental health-wise?
I was away for more than a half a year, just for being ill so that I could not go to use any public computers very often, in the lack of my personal internet connection that I lost as my crippled old computer got useless. I have no connection in my phone as it is from the year 2002 (it's a very durable model and I do not have social media so haven't bought a new one).

Being away from the internet, for most part, made me feel mentally more stable, not being able to rant about the issues bothering me, and especially for not having to take all that shitty hatred, attacks and verbal abuse, you have to takte if having some extraordinary views and opinions. All in all I started to see humans in a more positive light. And also felt myself more accepted, even if I had LESS people to talk to. Now I think I have lost it again, and started hating people again, as a result of posting here and one domestic forum before this. Also I feel that I am being hated again myself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.