[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /wretch/ here >abusive to anyone who can't benefit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 21

File: edgelord.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
who /wretch/ here

>abusive to anyone who can't benefit me
>only care about myself
>will live and die alone
>love to use people
>no problems abandoning people

>diagnosed with borderline personality disorder

i've come to terms with it, i am the ultimate edgelord and there's nothing i could do to change it if i wanted to
>>
>>35560476
I'm the same as you, bipolar and borderline
>>
>>35560476
>>35560909
you sure that's not just a case of being an asshole?
>>
>>35560938
you sure you aren't just a fucking nigger
>>
Just because you shriek at mommy as she slides tendies through a slot in your manchildcave door does not make you Dexter, fatlard.
>>
File: real me.jpg (155KB, 450x429px) Image search: [Google]
real me.jpg
155KB, 450x429px
Serious question, OP.

Why haven't you fucking killed yourself?
>>
>>35560476
>i am the ultimate edgelord and there's nothing i could do to change it if i wanted to

thats where you're wrong, my dude.
>>
>>35561076
too much of a narcissist

>>35561111
i cant change without heavy doses of medication which will just leave me a zombie and a shell of a person so why bother
>>
File: bowling.jpg (66KB, 502x644px) Image search: [Google]
bowling.jpg
66KB, 502x644px
>>35561128
>too much of a narcissist
Yeah, I hear ya.
Well, have you ever had sex?
Is it genetic or some other biological defect?
If not of biological origin, when did this begin?
What kind of medication do you take?
Have you ever done psychoactive substances?
Is this a common thing in your family?
>>
File: 1454225067512.jpg (7KB, 304x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454225067512.jpg
7KB, 304x225px
>>35560476
>hurr durr i'm a psichopath fear me!!1 :DDD
No you're not.
You're underage at best.
Or autistic, maybe both.
>>
File: IMG_2603.jpg (24KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2603.jpg
24KB, 275x184px
>>35560476
>sometimes abusive after having a bad day
>genuinely care about most people in my social circle
>shield myself from the world so as not to harm others
>love to network
>abandon people before they can abandon me
>>
>>35560938
>you sure that's not just a case of being an asshole?
The medical term for that is "borderline personality disorder"
>>
>>35561262
>Well, have you ever had sex?
yes, i have no problems attracting girls, its keeping them around that is an issue

>Is it genetic or some other biological defect?
its inherited and i was raised by a single mother who abused the fuck out of me and let her boyfriends beat me too

What kind of medication do you take?
none whatsoever, i dont have insurance

Have you ever done psychoactive substances?
lots of lsd, dxm, and weed

Is this a common thing in your family?
my grandpa was a psychopath who spent most of his life in prison

>>35561282
shut up nerd
>>
>>35561282
he's made threads on here before same thing

him posting his eyes and being and talking edgy
>>
>>35561326
so yer a normie?
>>
>>35561352
>normie

not everyone can be attractive, better luck next life

to answer your question, i'm a NEET reclusive who shuts himself inside his room all day and night, for my own good and for the good of others
>>
File: 678966547487.jpg (35KB, 640x518px) Image search: [Google]
678966547487.jpg
35KB, 640x518px
>>35560476
Shut up Carlos, you have to go back.
>>
>>35561380
same old shit

still want to be the next bones and become a fashion designer like yer earlier threads?
>>
>>35561412
Weird, that's a lot like what I want to do.
>>
>>35561412
>bones
who?

>fashion designer
absolutely, one day i'm going to start my own brand
>>
>>35561438
>, i'm a NEET reclusive who shuts himself inside his room all day and night, for my own good and for the good of others
>>
>have to actively avoid other living things whenever pissed off due to an incident involving a cat that's no longer around
>compulsive liar
>complex emotions beyond amusement and sad are physically painful
>despite trying hard to form emotional attachments with people I always end up getting bored of them and manipulating them into leaving me because I don't have the balls to leave myself
>regularly think about becoming an hero so I can't hurt anything or anyone else but can't because I'm scared of whatever punishment's waiting on the other side

Worse than an edgelord, I'm a pussy edgelord.
>>
Matt: Hey bra', how we doin', man?
Karl: Alright.
Matt: It's been awhile, man. Life's so rad! This band's my favorite, man. Don'tcha love 'em?
Karl: Yeah.
Matt: Aw, man, do you want beer?
Karl: Alright.
Matt: Aw, man. Wow, bra', this is the best, man. I'm so glad we're all back together and stuff. This is great, man.
Matt: Hey, do you know about the party after the show?
Matt: Aw, man, it's gonna be the best. I'm so stoked! Take it easy, bra'.
>>
>>35561446
i've got ten thousand followers on my instagram account though. i'm a social media genius who will monetize it soon enough. what's that, wagecuck? there's an olive oil spill in aisle 5? better get on that
>>
Mykel: Hey, what's up?
Karl: Not much.
Mykel: Um... did you hear about the party?
Mykel: I think I'm going to go, but, um... my friends don't really wanna go. Could I get a ride?

oh baby very tight very cool whats new? yep
>>
>>35561479
It's been awhile, man. Life's so rad! These's threads my favorite, man. Don'tcha love 'em?
im so stoked take it eaasy brah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9BGLtqqkVI

UH come on and kick meeeeeee

whoaaaah come on and kick me
>>
i got my hash pipe *guitar solo*
UHRNN!!!! whoaaaaaa
>>
File: cia.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>35560476
So you're a selfish asshole, and you want everyone to know, but at the same time you don't want people to hate you too much so you say you have a medical condition?

Being selfish isn't a medical condition, you're just a bad person lmao
>>
>>35561608
where did you get your psych degree anon?
>>
>>35561620
From a cereal box, just like every other Psychologist.
>>
>>35561641
someone with such a miniscule understanding of the human mind shouldnt be making judgements
>>
>>35561654
That's a pretty baseless judgement.

If you're a poorly functioning human, and I'm not, then who should logically have a better understanding of the human mind?
>>
>>35561674
considering that i have experience with the mental disorder in question, logic dictates that i would have a better understanding of said disorder.

keep up, anon
>>
>>35560476
Those irises indicate a history of acid use. Maybe you shouldn't have permanently fucked yourself with drugs.
>>
>>35561689
The very fact that you claim to have a mental disorder is indicitave that your opinion on the matter is biased and therefore void.
>>
>>35561728
it's called heterochromia and they were like that long before i touched any drugs

>>35561732
you're retarded and that's fallacious thinking
>>
>>35561747
I'm not retarded and it's not fallacious thinking.

Psychological theories come in and out of fashion faster than children's toys.

What was relevant 2 years ago is often irrelevant today.
You clearly don't think too much, because if you did then you'd realise that the human mind rarely succumbs to categorised illnesses. This is the main reasons why we have millions of people who are considered "mentally ill".
The mind is incredibly plastic, personalities can change within the span of months given external stimulae. To say that your selfishness is a medical condition is, in itself, crazy.
>>
so since OP apparently can't change no matter what (even simple shit like treating people right), i think an easier comparison for those who can't understand OP is that he's like a serial killer/psychopath -- they have no compassion and can't just one day feel bad for the things they've done. not calling OP a serial killer, just saying he's got the same compassion/personality screw loose
>>
>>35561789
>i don't know what a personality disorder is: the post
>>
>>35561801
>I disagree with this person, but have no method of proving him wrong, so I'll just say he doesn't know what he's talking about: the post
>>
>>35560476
>diagnosed with borderline personality disorder

oh so there's nothing actually wrong with you, you're just a cunt with no excuse?
>>
>>35561815
to argue with a fool only makes two

>>35561821
another armchair psychologist, welcome, welcome.
>>
>>35561795
I wonder who submitted this post?

I have a theory it's either OP trying to make people fear him or someone who watched a couple of episodes of dexter and thinks they know what psychopaths are
>>
File: 1427472438951.jpg (65KB, 493x311px) Image search: [Google]
1427472438951.jpg
65KB, 493x311px
>>35560476
>intelligent
>nihilistic
>"wicked" sense of humor

people still ironically try and post this tier of shit in the year of our lord 2010+7
>>
>>35561829
Nice quote there, socrates. Did you minor in philosophy?

On a serious note though, you're not only a bad person, but you also apparently have a sub-90 IQ.

FYI, children aren't allowed to post on this website.
>>
>>35561747
>it's called heterochromia and they were like that long before i touched any drugs
It's more than just that. What you have is acid stain. It can be passed down hereditarily so maybe you grandfather was a woodstock roadie.
>>
>>35561872
>i have no idea what i'm talking about so i'm just going to try to insult u

kek, thanks for the bump
>>
Pretty sure you are autistic lmao
>>
>>35561884
actually it's just a rare mutation called mosaicism

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(genetics)

would love to see some sources on your info about the acid thing though
>>
>>35561902
Wow, we've come full circle.

You realise every one of your replies to me have an insult in them?
You're welcome, I guess. Let me know what you manage to buy with your newfound thread status.
>>
>>35561915
lmao!! autism!

find a new buzzword
>>
>>35561924
>You realise every one of your replies to me have an insult in them?

that's because you're acting ignorant and deserve to be insulted
>>
I'm actually surprised by this thread, I figured the cesspit of depressed and social anxious robots that /r9k/ harbors would be more sympathetic to someone who claims to be suffering from mental illness.

Then again, OP might have just been wrongly diagnosed and might just be a legitimate asshole.
>>
>>35560476
Why make this thread? It doesn't benefit you. Is it just to attention whore? I never saw the point about threads like this.
>>
>>35560476
so youre a pathetic piece of shit.. probably not very intelligent.. your brain is undeveloped... sad. do us all a favour and kill yourself, ok?
>>
>>35561947
narcissism. that and i love arguing with spergs
>>
>>35561949
you're going to have to try harder than that if you want to hurt my feelins bucko
>>
>>35561938
>OP posts an attention seeking, cringeworthy picture of himself
>Says he's got a 'cool mental illness'
>Someone calls him out
>He responds with no real argument and just throws insults around
>Throws a hissy fit when he gets insulted back

I've said nothing ignorant, you're just unable to process or respond to critisms.
>>
>>35561959
Fair enough. You say you have a BPD diagnosis, but you sound more NPD than BPD.
>>
>>35561326
Ok, so you're fucked up in the head anyways, even without your shitty whore mom and her stupid dipshit boyfriends.

You don't take medication, and you obviously don't like taking meds

Psychoactive substances seem to have no affect on you and your personality.

Your grandpa spent most of his life in prison. That wouldn't happen to be on your mothers side would it? (Probably since you already said your mom was single and had multiple boyfriends, so that probably means that you only got to meet her lousy family.) Thats probably why she was so fucked up too. You had no actual dad (Or mom, lets be honest), which obviously had a large impact on you.

The only thing probably keeping you alive is the fact that you get pussy.

This is it, man. It doesn't get better than this. You most likely have no direction in life and probably no aspirations either (Not that you have a hard time understanding that). You are the dysfunctional end product of other dysfunctional products. You are more than broken, you are alone.
Sucks that your narcissism is the only thing holding your dreary dogshit existence to this earth. But I'm gonna say it again.

JUST PULL THE TRIGGER
>>
>>35561981
you didnt call anyone out though, are you the one that claimed psychology isn't a legitimate science? why would anyone listen to you? lmao

>>35561985
narcissism is a major part of bpd. they go hand in hand
>>
>>35561294
I know this feel :(

original float
>>
>>35561479
>i'm a social media genius who will monetize it soon enough
Says the narcissistic man on a Japanese image board section for virgin losers and people who like to vent their problems to them.

I can get 10,000 followers posting memes, dude. Step up your game
>>
>>35561999
I called you out on the fact that being selfish isn't a medical condition. And no, Psychology is not a legitimate science, if it were, then it wouldn't be Parmacists and Doctors that develop medication and treatments for mental illness, it would be Psychologists.
>>
File: IMG_2599.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2599.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>35560476
How about talking to a psychiatrist, bud?
>>
File: 816.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
816.gif
168KB, 375x375px
>>35561989
>That wouldn't happen to be on your mothers side would it?

maternal grandfather blew his brains out when my mom was 5, that's what fucked her up and turned her into a psycho. that and being in and out of foster homes for the rest of her adolescence

>JUST PULL THE TRIGGER
probably once my youth runs out and there's legitimately no reason to exist anymore other than to prolong my suffering. for now i'll just do drugs and fuck girls

>>35562017
>I can get 10,000 followers posting memes
but you wont

>>35562031
>being selfish isn't a medical condition
well no shit.

>Psychology is not a legitimate science

pic related

>>35562038
i have no insurance
>>
>>35560476
>LSD splotch
>wonders why he is fucked up
Or is that a random person
>>
>>35562061

That's supposedly OP, notice the irises that may indicate acid abuse
>>
>>35562061

>LSD splotch
please show me any scientific evidence correlating LSD use with permanent changes to the iris. its purely broscience

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(genetics)
>>
>>35562060
I don't think 8,265 == 10,000 mate

Did you even finish school? Do you know anything about the field of Psychology?
The world leading experts on the subject thought that all mentally ill people are mentally ill because they weren't allowed to shit when they wanted to while they were toddlers.

Psychology isn't based in fact. If you want someone to work out what's wrong with your brain, go speak to a neuroscientist.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>35561848
Also
>intelligent
>nihilistic
pick one
>>
>>35561999
>narcissism is a major part of bpd. they go hand in hand
Yeah there's a lot of overlap and comorbidity in cluster B, so I guess that makes sense.

I suppose I can relate to you since I have a PD myself and have had similar feelings, that I'm abusive and lie a lot, abandon people, etc, and can't really change it. I'm mostly content, but it does contribute to feelings of alienation and loneliness even when in company sometimes, since I tend to be incapable of caring about people the same way others do even when I try from lack of empathy.

Have you ever seen any benefit to change? You may be limited to how much but there's always a possibility for some. I have a bit lately. I like feeling more in control of my impulsivity, whether I abandon people or not, and stuff like that. I'm a pathological liar and manipulative without really trying to be sometimes, but I've managed to get some genuine relationships and cut back a bit anyway.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>35562093
>psychology isn't based in fact!
>psychology isn't a legitimate science!
>i'm not retarded!
>>
>>35562116
It's not based in fact lmao

You can't prove me wrong so you resort to insults.

Also why do you wear coloured contact lenses in all of your instagram pictures? Are you ashamed of your eyes?
>>
>>35562106
>Have you ever seen any benefit to change?
honestly i've tried, it usually just ends with disappointment and another burnt bridge and i'm just tired of it. i can keep friends as long as i'm only around them in small doses, but i've given up entirely on the idea of having a relationship with a girl because it always ends in flames.

>impulsivity
this is probably the worst aspect of the whole thing, i've had spells where breaking into a house seemed like a genuinely good idea, and i even went through with it once and almost got slapped with a felony but luckily it was my first offense and i was able to get it expunged.
>>
File: gems.jpg (68KB, 676x248px) Image search: [Google]
gems.jpg
68KB, 676x248px
>>35562140
i'm done replying to you, you're an autistic contrarian who legitimately has no idea what he's talking about and it's embarassing.

>prove me wrong!
you're the one who made the claim, burden of proof lies upon you. everyone stop the presses, there's a faggot on /r9k/ who thinks psychology is a meme!

>Also why do you wear coloured contact lenses
lel, its called heterochromia you fuckwit, they arent lenses. sorry you were born with boring eyes and cant comprehend this

it's time to stop posting
>>
>>35562093
>The world leading experts on the subject thought that all mentally ill people are mentally ill because they weren't allowed to shit when they wanted to while they were toddlers.

Not the guy that you're arguing with, but that stuff has been left in the Freudian era. No one believes that.

Just sayin'. Also, psychology has deep roots in the neurosciences, so its kind of a science if you ask me. The psychoanalysis part and sociology part is more loosely based.
>>
>>35562194
he beats you into submission so you stop LOL yes put yer balls to the wall edgy guy
>>
>>35562207
>makes completely baseless claims
>this equates to "beats me into submission"

ok lol
>>
>>35562194
They look the same. Also I'm aryan, I have eyes like a midsummer sky.

What's more, while the burden of proof is on me, you haven't challenged my assertions, you've simply dismissed them, so burden of proof doesn't apply.
>>
>>35562241
>the sky is orange

>no its not you retard

>prove me wrong! you havent challenged my assertions, you've simply dismissed them, burden of proof doesn't apply
>>
>>35562194
you wouldnt look like that if you took away all the editing or filters.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (21KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
21KB, 498x280px
>>35562279
too bad it's unedited and unfiltered. i appreciate the compliment though
>>
>>35562262
>The sky is orange

>No, the sky is blue

>no it isn't you retard

>Yes it is

>wow you're so retarded I'm done talking to you

>but you've not argued any of my points

>the burden of proof lies with you to prove to me that the sky is blue huurrrr
>>
>>35562165
>honestly i've tried, it usually just ends with disappointment and another burnt bridge and i'm just tired of it. i can keep friends as long as i'm only around them in small doses, but i've given up entirely on the idea of having a relationship with a girl because it always ends in flames.
Mostly similar experience for me. Sometimes it feels like when I try to stop being manipulative and abusive, I'm only getting better at not showing it. I usually still burn bridges anyway and it's almost impossible to stop, relationships are really hard not to have blow up. I've still managed to change a little even if I can't really change who I am, and I'm glad for the change I have made, but I can see why you'd end up disappointed trying.
>this is probably the worst aspect of the whole thing, i've had spells where breaking into a house seemed like a genuinely good idea, and i even went through with it once and almost got slapped with a felony but luckily it was my first offense and i was able to get it expunged.
Same, been arrested and nearly gone to jail before. Impulsivity sucks. I have ADHD on top of my personality disorder and it's so difficult to focus on anything and not do whatever I feel like on the spot.

Do you trespass much? It's so easy to do because so many places are restricted. It takes no effort. I go places I shouldn't virtually all the time and I've been very lucky not to really get caught with it so far.
>>
>>35562296
what kind of camera is it? normally guys get diagnosed with ASPD not BPD, what made you such a pussy? do you cut yourself?
>>
>>35562310
just stop posting, you're a disgrace

i love how you totally ignored this post
>>35562205
>>
>>35562312
>Do you trespass much? It's so easy to do because so many places are restricted.

lately not so much because there's snow everywhere and i'd leave tracks but during the warm months i have a tendency to get into peoples cars, i also snuck into the yacht club in my town and broke into some boats and stole a lot of liquor and got piss drunk on the beach. fun night

>>35562321
not sure what camera, its an older pic but i think i used a phone
>>
>>35562205
I had meant to add that they used to think that. As a way of invalidating its status as a science.
It's only recently that Psychology has adopted neuroscience, I wouldn't go as far to say that it's deeply rooted in it.

I don't personally consider it a science, as we will only begin to understand the human mind when we can create computers powerful enough to simulate them. Simply observing the most complex thing in existance from the outside, to me, is a fools errand.
>>
>>35562330
You're still wrong, I'm sorry that you don't have the mental maturity to articulately argue your points.
>>
>>35562419
i'm going to let you walk away feeling like the victor just so i don't have to read your lame bullshit anymore
>>
File: prankd.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
prankd.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>35562447
I don't care about being the victor.

Was just taking a break from doing work and fancied talking shit to a teenager. Thanks for reacting the exact way I knew you would
>>
>>35562380
>lately not so much because there's snow everywhere and i'd leave tracks but during the warm months i have a tendency to get into peoples cars, i also snuck into the yacht club in my town and broke into some boats and stole a lot of liquor and got piss drunk on the beach. fun night
Sounds like fun. I wish I had people who thought similarly to do stuff like that with but most people are too normie and afraid to enjoy themselves (at least some of the ways we would).

I like to sneak into rooms I shouldn't in public buildings when doors are left open, take a look and leave. I always do the same outside, like if someone leaves a gate open. Not that long ago I did this and snuck past some people working at an orchard by an airport, ended up sneaking into the airport's field and seeing a lot of helicopters up close, and some landing or taking off. I couldn't manage to climb the fence to get out when I got bored, so I had to play the lost girl act, and got sympathy, plus an escort out kek. Was really fun.
>>
>>35562487
>lol i trol u

well thanks for keeping my thread on page 1
>>
>>35562296
lmao you look like a degen and the worst part is thats what you look like with filters on
>>
>>35562521
I wasn't trolling lmao

But you're welcome, my autistic child.
>>
>>35562503

>I wish I had people who thought similarly to do stuff like that with

honestly i'm glad i don't have people encouraging me to do shit like that, somehow i've yet to be convicted a crime

>so I had to play the lost girl act, and got sympathy, plus an escort out

lmao, they werent suspicious of you at all?
>>
File: 1489444673600.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489444673600.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>35562535
>>35562538
shhhh

just stop posting
>>
>>35562296
That eye color is bretty nice
>>
>>35562575
The burden of proof is on you to make me stop posting.

Also the other dude is right you do look like a degenerate. Should probably get a haircut, then you won't be sending off as many retard vibes when people see you as you do now.
>>
File: rge.jpg (170KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
rge.jpg
170KB, 960x960px
>>35562612
thanks anon, i appreciate that. have this
>>
File: 3khasnbk9r3y.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3khasnbk9r3y.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>35562633
>hurrr retard

you have a bad day at work anon? you wanna talk about it?
>>
>>35562560
>honestly i'm glad i don't have people encouraging me to do shit like that, somehow i've yet to be convicted a crime
I guess that's one way to look at it lol, I would probably be way worse around someone similar too. Everyone does the opposite and tries to discourage me from my behaviour.
>lmao, they werent suspicious of you at all?
This is a small regional airport, so not serious security, but it's all fenced off and restricted. It was actually separated from the orchard I snuck in at by a ditch which was filled with water to my waist from rain. I got soaked going through it to get to the other side.

I had no other way out but to go through the airport since I'm not strong enough to climb the fence. So I waved to some guy I saw finally come out of the building, who was going to his car to go home, and he came over, instantly showed concern and helped me get out. I just said that someone left the gate open up the street and I got lost in the orchard, then it was closed when I tried leaving. He wasn't suspicious that I was lying or intentionally trespassed at all, we chatted and I basically got a tour on my way out. He gave me his chihuahua to hold. It was cute.
>>
>>35562657
good story anon. stay out of trouble if you can
>>
>>35562399
>Simply observing the most complex thing in existance from the outside, to me, is a fools errand.

I rest my case for now.

Still, we've made advancements in neurocomputing and have a better insight each day on how the neuron works. Using actual biological material and observing how neurons work and giving them tasks to perform. I have faith.
>>
>>35562656
You're not entirely wrong, been trying to learn how to use wireshark for network security. It's not hard to use at all, I just can't seem to concentrate on it for more than a couple of minutes at a time.
>>
>>35562639
Why?

Is there some kind of pore that's gotten clogged under your eyelid or something?
>>
>>35562738
i google image searched wireshark and it looks complicated, i sympathize with you even though you think i'm a retard
>>
>>35562717
It's fun to think that there might be a day in the future when people can have their brains fixed, and everyone can be completely fully functional.

It pains me to think how many Einsteins we've missed out on because of things like ADHD
>>
>>35560476
What is your instagram again? you self shiller
>>
>>35562769
I don't think you're a retard. At the start of this thread my meds hadn't kicked in so I was in a poor frame of mind. Most of everything else I've been saying is reactionary
I'm sorry
>>
File: qwdq.jpg (137KB, 903x960px) Image search: [Google]
qwdq.jpg
137KB, 903x960px
>>35562770
the future is looking good in that aspect, apparently there's even a cure for alzheimers going to trial

>>35562749
nah i'm just being edgy. it's not real, i broke the tip off, i love doing forced perspective shit
>>
>>35562699
I appreciate that although it's probably unrealistic to even try to because I'm so impulsive, and like you, have mostly accepted who I am and that I can't change.

>abusive to everyone
>only care for myself, but reckless and impulsive, show no care for myself either
>probably live and die alone and can never be fully honest with anyone
>abandon others constantly
>somehow mostly content, never had a chance for a normal life and generally don't want it any other way
>sometimes feel a bit deprived

Genuine feelings but people will only call you edgy and talk shit for having them. At least it's funny to shitpost about and see spergs reactions as you said.
>>
>ITT
People that should probably die.
>>
>>35562814
https://www.instagram.com/oni.the.mad/

>>35562815
its understandable, i have awful mood swings. no hard feelings

>>35562827
i don't expect people who don't deal with it firsthand to understand it because honestly i dont even fully understand it myself. for the longest time i thought i was "normal" and wondered why people always kept their distance from me. i didn't even know bpd was a thing until i was 22. it would have been useful to know growing up because i'm fairly certain my mother has it too
>>
>>35560476
You can't very much use people if you're alone
>>
>>35562819
They say a cure for alzheimers is being tested all the time, I'll have to look that up again.
Unfortunately the cure probably won't be useful to me, seeing as my family problems with dementia stem from the blood flow system to the brain breaking down upon reaching around 90.

Still, it's comforting to know there are people out there that are smart enough to figure this stuff out.
>>
>>35562876
my paternal grandfather, the one who didnt blow his brains out actually had dementia and it was a slow, shameful death. he deteriorated for years until he was at a point where he couldnt walk, talk, or do anything really. i threw up while laying down in the hospital bed and fluid filled his lungs giving him pneumonia which is what killed him. if i get dementia in my lifetime and there isnt a good treatment i'm offing myself
>>
>>35562866
>https://www.instagram.com/oni.the.mad/
nah get fucked "not edited and no filters" you're full of shit, which is obvious but dont lie so stupidly. this internet stuffs never going to make you any money. plenty of people can use filters and take photos of their blue eyes. they were right to diagnose you with a mental disorder
>>
>>35562906
*he threw up
>>
>>35562916
which again is probably also full of shit, i really doubt you've been diagnosed with anything

sorry i get triggered by people who lie about editing photos also stop self posting here wtf ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>35562916
i never said my instagram pics didnt have filters, anon.

>>35562194
>>35562296
these pics are unfiltered and untouched

>this internet stuffs never going to make you any money

i'm working on music as we speak though while building a following
>>
>>35562866
>i don't expect people who don't deal with it firsthand to understand it because honestly i dont even fully understand it myself
That makes sense actually.
>for the longest time i thought i was "normal" and wondered why people always kept their distance from me. i didn't even know bpd was a thing until i was 22.
Same here. I was diagnosed with conduct disorder when I was younger, but I wasn't ever told it and they had no real plan to help me. When I looked through some of my papers and a psychologist later told me she thought I had aspd it was like a breath of fresh air how much easier it got to understand myself. I've always been really into psychology, so then I got delving a lot into the subject and research trying to understand personality disorders.

I always thought I was "normal" and maybe I was a bit different from most people in some ways, but didn't really think much into it. As it turns out everyone thinks and feels differently with basically everything.
>it would have been useful to know growing up because i'm fairly certain my mother has it too
That must've been very confusing. What was it like growing up with a bpd mother?
>>35562947
it's just 4chan, people lie all the time so who cares if the thread has any lies. he could be shitposting and that wouldn't be special enough for you to have reason to be annoyed, it can still be fun if that's the case. but imo it's unlikely, because people will be genuine and admit to things they normally wouldn't on 4chan due to anonymity, so a thread like this isn't that odd and you can hide it if you don't like it.
>>
>>35562959
post an unedited body shot or full face shot and enjoy your narcassistic supply
>>
>>35562906
Rough. All of my grandparents are alive, and my family are all completely sane. My Great Grandad died in the early 2000s, I think his heart gave out. The dementia that hits my family hits quite fast, he was dead within a few months of losing his memory.

Does mental illness run in your family? Or are you an exception?
Only problems I have are ADHD and Depression, the only other person in my family that has anything remotely similar is my kid cousin.

Do you know why you have your disorder?
>>
>>35561076
Loadsaedgelords
>>
>>35562959
>i'm working on music as we speak though while building a following
What kind of music do you work on?
>>
>>35562988
why are you white knighting this dude you fucking homosexual. he's trying to get internet famous posting filtered photos of blue eyes like it's something special. its retarded. he also sounds stupid as fuck
>>
>>35563003
i'm not white knighting, I'm just bored and having a fun conversation with someone, you should try it sometime. I don't care how much he might attention whore or if people don't like him, it's funny how seriously people take 4chan.
>>
>>35563003
here's the kicker that is a female.
>>
>>35562988
>What was it like growing up with a bpd mother?
chaotic. the female brain is already crazy and when you add that to it, it's just a complete shit mess. she kicked me out of the house when i turned 18 and that was the last time we spoke, 23 now

>Does mental illness run in your family?
the only mentally healthy people i can think are my father and paternal grandmother, everyone else has had something wrong with them

>Do you know why you have your disorder?
i'm guessing it's part genetic and also part from just having a shit childhood and not getting an early diagnosis

> he was dead within a few months of losing his memory

that seems lucky, my grandfather slowly languished for years basically
>>
>>35560476
Ooooh borderlines are tough. Lots of psychs won't even treat them.

The best thing is for you to commit sudoku and spare the world from having to deal with you
>>
>>35563034
that guys a girl? oh ok what a whore
>>
File: awfeg.jpg (87KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
awfeg.jpg
87KB, 818x960px
>>35562998
i recently started rapping (lol)

i'm in the process of converting my closet into a recording booth

>>35563003
no need to be upset, anon. my eyes are green by the way
>>
>>35563053
They are basically all annoying aspects of a human being.
>that ego
>those lies
> that inflated sense of intellect and control

Makes for a cocktail of pointless human taking up space and air.
Their lives are typically miserable by their own design, but they never admit it so it's still annoying.
Garbage people.
>>
>>35563081
that describes me to a T, as much as i hate to say it, i can't even deny it
>>
>>35563034
>>35563069
lol
>>35563051
>chaotic. the female brain is already crazy and when you add that to it, it's just a complete shit mess. she kicked me out of the house when i turned 18 and that was the last time we spoke, 23 now
I'm sorry you went through that. It's brutal how family can be.
>i'm guessing it's part genetic and also part from just having a shit childhood and not getting an early diagnosis
Same. I wonder if people like us would be completely different if anyone actually paid attention to signs or cared about us when we were younger.
>>35563053
bpd is considered one of the most treatable personality disorders lol. Although it sounds like he has some degree of comorbidity with narcissistic/antisocial symptoms which are considered the most difficult to treat. Theodore Millon had an impulsive subtype of bpd, with antisocial/histrionic features
>>35563078
>i'm in the process of converting my closet into a recording booth
What are you doing to do this? I need to get better recording equipment for my own music. I don't really have anything to record right now.
>>
>>35563160
> I wonder if people like us would be completely different
my mom was a major cheapskate, i couldnt imagine her paying the money to take me to get a psych evaluation, she used to make me euthanize our pets when they would get sick instead of taking them to the vet. we had a pug that had this thing that pugs get called pug encephalitis and i had to be the one to kill it and bury it. she made me her personal fucking executioner because she knew i was numb to shit like that and able to follow through

>What are you doing to do this? I need to get better recording equipment for my own music
i recently purchased a yeti blue mic, and i've been lining the walls of the closet with padding so that the sound doesnt bounce. i put a computer chair in there too. it's pretty comfy.
>>
im diagnosed with the meme of sociopathy but I absolutely can't stand being rejected or an attractive girl saying she's not interested.
it makes me so angry.
>>
>>35563223
hmm i'm the same way. i think that's just the narcissistic side of it. i know borderline people have an issue with abandonment
>>
>>35563220
>my mom was a major cheapskate, i couldnt imagine her paying the money to take me to get a psych evaluation, she used to make me euthanize our pets when they would get sick instead of taking them to the vet. we had a pug that had this thing that pugs get called pug encephalitis and i had to be the one to kill it and bury it. she made me her personal fucking executioner because she knew i was numb to shit like that and able to follow through
Are you American then? I'm lucky psychiatry is free for me but not very lucky they never cared about helping me anyway. Sounds traumatic being forced to do things like that, like it'd numb you even more if you already had been numbed. I'm sorry.
>i recently purchased a yeti blue mic, and i've been lining the walls of the closet with padding so that the sound doesnt bounce. i put a computer chair in there too. it's pretty comfy.
How is the yeti, did the padding make a big difference? I have a blue snowball and it's OK for non-serious recording.
>>35563223
What is your diagnosis really? Sociopathy isn't one, just a term used in research. Do you have aspd or given conduct disorder, or something like that? Those are the closest thing though neither mean sociopathy exactly.
>>
>>35563264
> Sounds traumatic being forced to do things like that

by the time it had gotten to that point i had developed major empathy issues towards animals, i remember having to kill these two kittens we found, i spent a week with them trying to nurse them to health and in the end they just ended up not making it, unable to walk, basically suffering so i had to take them both to the back yard and shoot them in the head with a .22 rifle. i have countless stories of similar shit like that happening growing up. its scary that it doesnt even phase me when i think about it

>How is the yeti, did the padding make a big difference?

it's crystal clear, and absolutely. it actually sounds professional now. i'm going to buy a pop filter for it next. i'm also messing around with audacity trying to learn some basic audio engineering. i cant wait to release a track and then make a video for it. i'm being optimistic but it's possible you're talking to someone who will be famous in the next few years
>>
>>35563325
you're such a fucking cuck you wont be famous
>>
>>35563366
you never know anon, with social media anyone can be famous with some diligence. it's either become a rapper or be homeless. if i end up homeless i'll just move to a rap city like atlanta and if i don't killed i'll keep pursuing that
>>
>>35563325
>by the time it had gotten to that point i had developed major empathy issues towards animals, i remember having to kill these two kittens we found, i spent a week with them trying to nurse them to health and in the end they just ended up not making it, unable to walk, basically suffering so i had to take them both to the back yard and shoot them in the head with a .22 rifle. i have countless stories of similar shit like that happening growing up. its scary that it doesnt even phase me when i think about it
I remember killing a few suffering animals too. Like the cats would bring back half-dead rats, mice, or moles, all the time, and I sometimes had to put them out of their misery. But nothing as bad as your experiences. I remember once they brought back a squirrel and decapitated it, its head was loosely attached to the body. I was kind of abusive towards animals sometimes too. Similarly it doesn't phase me thinking about any of it or any of the abuse or loss I went through.
>it's crystal clear, and absolutely. it actually sounds professional now. i'm going to buy a pop filter for it next. i'm also messing around with audacity trying to learn some basic audio engineering. i cant wait to release a track and then make a video for it. i'm being optimistic but it's possible you're talking to someone who will be famous in the next few years
A pop filter? Sounds like good plans though. Music is an exciting hobby, constantly get new challenges in playing, recording, etc.
>>
>>35563456
>I was kind of abusive towards animals sometimes too. Similarly it doesn't phase me thinking about any of it or any of the abuse or loss I went through.

do you ever think maybe that's a good thing? it acts as a sort of barrier. imagine if someone broke into your house or something and you had to do something grim to defend yourself, having low empathy would be on your side in that situation

>Music is an exciting hobby, constantly get new challenges in playing, recording, etc.

it really is, and it's my dream to turn it into a career instead of a life spent chasing grocery store paychecks. i wish i would have started on it sooner
>>
>>35563503
>do you ever think maybe that's a good thing? it acts as a sort of barrier. imagine if someone broke into your house or something and you had to do something grim to defend yourself, having low empathy would be on your side in that situation
Callous-unemotional traits like low empathy and lower affect in general are two sided. You do get some benefits like that, but ultimately you're missing most of the human experience too. You miss a lot of bad, but also a lot of good, you'll never know what it's like to really feel for someone the same, or ever be anything but bored playing with children, etc.

The positives are nice though. Right now I don't live in a very nice area and have heard glass shatter and stuff like that a lot outside. It never turns out to be where I live, but in case it is, I always grab a weapon and am downstairs within 30 seconds looking if anyone is there. Not a very normal response for a young, small girl. Occasionally I've even rushed outside to see if the neighbours or pets are okay, depending on circumstance. There's a lot of areas where lacking some of the same emotional triggers can be useful.
>it really is, and it's my dream to turn it into a career instead of a life spent chasing grocery store paychecks. i wish i would have started on it sooner
Same. Fuck ever working for other people. Normal jobs are hell and there's no way I could keep one down anyway. It's music and some other subjects for me that I'm going to succeed with.
>>
>>35563606
>or ever be anything but bored playing with children, etc.

i've always hated being around children, i wonder if my disorder is to blame

>I always grab a weapon and am downstairs within 30 seconds
>Not a very normal response for a young, small girl

i bet you can creep silently if you want. i'm incredibly light on my feet. be careful though.

>Normal jobs are hell and there's no way I could keep one down anyway. It's music and some other subjects for me that I'm going to succeed with.

amen to that. you seem alright, anon. this thread is going to 404 soon enough, do you want to carry on this conversation somewhere else? or at another time perhaps? drop some kind of contact info if so
>>
>>35563710
>i've always hated being around children, i wonder if my disorder is to blame
I wouldn't be surprised if it's part of it from all I've read about bpd/cluster B.
>amen to that. you seem alright, anon. this thread is going to 404 soon enough, do you want to carry on this conversation somewhere else? or at another time perhaps? drop some kind of contact info if so
Sure. You can send me your Skype or ask for mine, my email is [email protected].
>>
>>35563751
i emailed you. you'll know it's me by the hellokitty email
>>
>>35563785
i dont have skype though just fyi. its such a resource hog
>>
>>35563815
Oh, I just saw this post after I replied. What have you got?
>>
>>35560476
Me. Everyone is fucked up. Show a hint of weakness and they'll go for the throat, and then for some reason find it amusing. Why would I care about them? I try but there's a fucking wall in the way. Nothing changes.

I'm mostly reactive, though, and I don't take pleasure in it. I just hate the way people are (for the most part) so much.
>>
>>35563836
>I'm mostly reactive, though, and I don't take pleasure in it. I just hate the way people are (for the most part) so much.

i feel you, man. this is a lonely path we walk
>>
>>35563822
i replied to your email by the way
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.