[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hey so are we still set for today?" >no response

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1429414681802.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429414681802.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
>"hey so are we still set for today?"
>no response
Why do literally ALL girls do this? Even if they assure you they will hang out with you they always resort to not responding. It's like they don't even come up with excuses anymore.

Why can't I get even one girl remotely interested in me where she would actually respond to me and not act disrespectful?
>>
>>35559771
start ducking them back
if they want to play games
show them who is the loser
>>
>>35559771

>phrasing it in the form of a question

found your problem fampai thats one of /the/ most beta things you can say to a woman
>>
That other guy is prolly right about beta-ness, but it's still rude to not reply IMO. I guess you've just got to accept that normies (87% of ppl) are rude. Don't get hung up on it.
>>
>>35559797
How?

>>35559798
Shit, all I want is a simple fucking confirmation. That's it. Why are women so fucked up when it comes to simple things like this?
>>
>>35559874
Like, when you've got a bunch of people texting you it's very easy to not respond and be "rude".
>>
>>35559874
I literally avoid texting women at this point for fear of no response.

>>35559916
How fucking hard can it be to respond later though? Or how can you not even notice if you're actually set up with someone?

If I told someone I'm gonna hang out with them I'd check my phone at least fucking once to see if that person texted me or whatever.
>>
File: captcha joke.png (100KB, 1156x600px) Image search: [Google]
captcha joke.png
100KB, 1156x600px
>>35559798
it must be nice to not have to think about dumb shit like this
imagine actually not being on thin ice from the start when talking to someone

>ask a question
>date cancelled, social media blocked, phone number changed, wipe hard drive, called the cops, change name, move to another county, book flight to mars
>>
>>35559936
Normies feel awkward too. I'm pretty much a robot, but I've put off responding to a text until I felt like it would be weird to respond. I can't really explain it, but I wouldn't take it personally.
>>
File: 1419465128770.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1419465128770.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>35559988
Yeah I wish women actually treated me more seriously really. But this is never going to happen I suppose. Because women are fucking garbage as far as I can tell now. Out of so many fucking women not one has been normal. It's unbelievable.

Also, congratulations on the digits
>>
>>35560002
Why would it happen every time though? It's like I'm talking to the same fucking person every time. They all do this.

And those girls aren't really robots, not most of them. I could understand them not wanting to text first but a fucking response?
>>
>>35559797
Don't do this.

You have to play their games if you want to get laid.
>>
>>35560087
Idk. Fuck trying to understand other people thru text tho. Texting isn't real life.
>>
>>35560161
It's real people on the other side though.
>>
>>35560327
I'm just sayin you shouldn't give a fuck about the behavior of fuckers who don't respond when they really should. Either they're rude (like most of us) or they're actually assholes, in which case don't worry about it. Fuck assholess.
>>
>>35560445
Anon, I know that but why is it always women who do this and it's always women I want to date? How can I find a woman who will respond and will actually be into me?

Because that seems impossible.
>>
>>35560517
I've never made it to the point of texting any woman besides my mom and sister, so I'm not sure. Don't give up :)
>>
>>35559771
don't text.
if they flake do the brad pitt rule
make alternate date plans (shpuld do if she turns out crazy)
>>
>>35559771
They chat with you for validation. They were never going to see you in the forst place.
>>
>>35560786
How about girls that did see me once and wanted a second date but didn't bother responding later? Makes no fucking sense
>>
>>35559771
I've been getting the runaround from this one girl for a bit now, there comes a point where you just gotta give it up and move on.

Apparently she's notorious for mixed signals so this was never a good idea in the first place.
>>
That happened to me a lot during high-school after I graduated I realized that you just gotta ignore them. I don't even try to act interested anymore if I text a girl. They usually just say I'm boring but it's better than getting constant rejection
>>
>>35561171
I don't know I ignore them right after they stop responding
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.