[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women really want love more than anything else then why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1482557705246.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1482557705246.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
If women really want love more than anything else then why do they seek out lots of casual sex
>>
>>35559431
Because their definition of love is having chads attention on them
>>
>>35559431
same reason guys do, it feels good and they can.
better question is why kids get so thirsty for sex that it leads them to hate the other gender for it?
>>
in their heads is some sort of romantic sex escape, basically emotional pretending
>>
Girls like sex just as much as we do but the difference is they can get it much much easier, they do tend to be a bit pickier though, they would prefer a romantic drama filled relationship with chad than just fucking 10 brads.
>>
>>35559478
>why kids get so thirsty for sex that it leads them to hate the other gender for it?

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>35559478
evolution, biology, propagating the species, we are filthy animals, don't forget.
>>
>>35559507
He mean (I think) boys want sex with girls, but girls don't want sex with those boys, then boys get angry and hate girls.
>>
>>35559431
Modern women are not pre-modern women.

Premodern women were mentally conditioned to be faithful to one man, no matter how ugly or beta he is. Modern women are raised to be entitled shits, and so they sleep around because no man is good enough for them
>>
>>35559507
Exactly what I ask, you ever go to a woman hate thread or a site with women hating on men it sums up as "they don't date me, I have never had sex, and they are the worse thing ever" and both do it. Sometimes I lose track of which I'm in because both get so close to the same arguments and blame games.
>>35559530
There has got to be more to it then that because there is a lot more passive aggressiveness to all of it.
>>
File: IMG_2662.jpg (8KB, 267x81px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2662.jpg
8KB, 267x81px
>>35559557
Yeah, or grown women abuse kids and those kids grow up into men who hate women.
>>
File: IMG_2673.jpg (82KB, 750x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2673.jpg
82KB, 750x592px
>>35559592
How modern are we talking? Pre-industrialization? Seems to me like Woman have always been shit.
>>
>>35559722
Pre-industralization, but even until the sexual revolution, women tended to be waifu tier.

Muslim women (real muslim women, not westernized skanks) are loyal, virginal, and obedient. They would freak out if some guy even touched them, let alone fuck them
>>
>>35559598
>they don't date me, I have never had sex, and they are the worse thing ever"

what kind of women would say this? this only happens to ugly women. heck even ugly women could still get heaps of sex, probably more than most males (in terms of number of partners)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.