[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl you like >decide to date her >suddenly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: couple_at_restaurant.jpg (47KB, 480x398px) Image search: [Google]
couple_at_restaurant.jpg
47KB, 480x398px
>meet a girl you like
>decide to date her
>suddenly you remember THAT part of yourself
>eject.gif

what is it, /r9k/?

For me it's when I have to eat in front of her, especially in public places, for many reasons. No problems with drinking.
Also when I have to explain her I don't crave sex that much, forced sex scares me as F, it's bad and sometimes I can't even get hard.
>>
Everything. Everything scares me to varying degrees.
>>
File: 1488509258107.jpg (239KB, 1359x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1488509258107.jpg
239KB, 1359x1150px
>>35559177
pls tell, huma wants to know too, here's some feet of hers
>>
>>35559224
Eating outside triggers panic attacks, talking to girls makes me sweat and panic, I have nothing interesting to talk to a girl about and I literally can't even imagine having sex at any point because I don't know what I am doing.
>>
>>35559224
>it took an entire TWO POSTS for feet to come up
Dammit I was gonna post that
>>
>remember that I may have HIV
Ghosted girls on dates and ignore advances on coworkers. I am too scared to get tested.
>>
>>35558835
I think I'm annoying, so I don't talk.
>>
>remember I'm 5'4
>that's okay she's on the date so I guess she doesn't mind
>remember I'm 120lbs
>remember I can't grow chin hairs
>I must look like her little brother
>everyone is laughing at me

and then I more than likely day stupid shit and fuck it up
>>
>>35559272
she's perfect, isn't she?
>>
>>35559476
>huma will never demand you tell her how perfect and gorgeous her feet are and how unworthy you are to lick the dust off them
why even live
>>
>>35558835
>gaining fetish
>vore fetish
>general bdsm stuff like getting tied up and slapped around

Good thing I found someone who's a degenerate like I am. Before him, I was always afraid the people I was dating would find out.
>>
Remenber i act like a child half the time and like a jerk the other half.
I am pretty boring tho, and i hurt people without wanting it.

It's not even physical, it came to a point i have huge contempt from looking normal
>>
File: Morality Man.jpg (221KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Morality Man.jpg
221KB, 1200x720px
>>35558835
I've taken the blackpill and see no hope in the future of western civilization. This makes me highly critical of everything normies love.
>>
I live a very compartmentalized life. I keep my family, my work, and my different friend/acquaintance groups all separate from each other and I don't like to mix them. This means I need to keep everyone at a distance, so I'm never that close to anyone.
>>
>>35559531
I'd just kiss and massage them, is this because I'm new to feet? huma seriously introduced me to this, also I seem to not be able to have an interest into other feets, it's only huma's
>>
>be 14
>parents make shit up and exagerate shit to get me arrested for family violence
>whole school acted like a cunt and made me pariah
>got into droogs
>still gonna graduate in engineering in 2 months with a decent chance of getting a job

a-a-a-am i going to make it?
>>
>>35558835
why is will forte dating that bird from always sunny?
>>
>>35559803
Whelp, hop on kik and find out if Carlos Danger can hook you up with them
>>
>>35558835
>>meet a girl you like
>>decide to date her
>she doesn't decide to date you
Such is my life.
>>
>>35558835
>suddenly you remember THAT part of yourself
My ugly circumcised cock.
>>
>>35558835
stay single you autistic asshole. If you don't have the ability to keep a woman happy you don't deserve one. End of story. Why can't you autists understand this?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.