[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have lost /r9k/ and there's nothing we can do Normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: znmwlmV.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
znmwlmV.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
We have lost /r9k/ and there's nothing we can do
Normies and Roastied have captured our hugbox
Trying to fight back is useless
Let's roll with it and hope Chink-moot considers the /hikki/ board
>>
go eat a roastie pussy you beta cuck piece of shit
>>
>>35558787
Fuck you roastie piece of shit in a very original way
>>
>>35558765
I've tried making a RobotChan before but no body would come. It's quite easy, really. Even if you don't want to make a whole image board, there's places like EightChan where you can just make a private board.

I find it ironic that no one ever wants to leave this place despite complaining about it. I fear that the people I talk to on this board aren't really robots at all. Perhaps it is just me and you OP
>>
>>35558899
I'm making a private website to try to recapture the golden age of /r9k/, where you have to have an account, on account per ip, invite only (you'll be completely anonymous in the forums of course). I'm gonna scour the web for our kind until I get 500 people, invite them, and make a 20 minute tutorial about classic /r9k/ that they have to watch to make sure they know how to adhere to the standards of the board. the members can of course recruit people but i have to do the final vetting, and if and when we get to 7500 people i'm closing it off. of course it'll be allowed to develop its own distinct culture so long as it has a true robot core still intact. so be on the lookout for that, and if you want to get invited start developing a strong robot presence on username sites so I or one of the members is more likely to find you.
>>
>>35558765
also, don't forget traps
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.