[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want girl who can keep her legs together before marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>want girl who can keep her legs together before marriage
>have literally no other standards

>suddenly my standards are unrealistic
>suddenly I have to defend this instead of other people defending their degeneracy

Please tell me this is limited to my shithole with 20% more men than women, and not a worldwide trend.

Otherwise tell me how I can shrug off my embarrassing autistic childhood in a political campaign.
>>
It's not limited to your shit hole, friend. It's the same in my shit hole. I honestly don't even care if a girl I'm with has been with a few guys. Like 3-5 is whatever, any more than that and yes that makes you a whore at my age. Wanting a woman with self control and self respect is now an unforgivable sin with no shortage of bitches telling you you're a mysoginist and no shortage of chads telling you to man up. This world needs to be hit by an asteroid immediately. We have strayed from God, we have forsaken our humanity.
>>
File: Capture.png (43KB, 606x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
43KB, 606x628px
>>35558698
I wonder if this should give me some hope
>>
File: IMG_1668.png (269KB, 835x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.png
269KB, 835x820px
>>35558829
LA is going down. Oceanftont property in Arizona, baby!
>>
>>35558829
This passage makes god sound autistic
>>
Literally just go to church and your chances are much much greater.
>>
>>35558881
I go to church every week, probably will start going daily soon. There are females there who aren't whores - every single one is retired. This is what happens when the pope is heretical.
>>
>>35558273
>when a woman doesn't get laid she's a pure maiden, a rare, innocent mark of beauty left in the world

>when a man doesn't get laid he's a weak, cowardly loser who's probably responsible for his situation and cares to much about vain things like sex and relationships

What a sad, confused, and ultimately bleak world I was born into. Almost as if in a past life I killed myself and this life is instead my hell as punishment.
>>
>>35558871
God is autistic. There are so many things like this I can't even begin to explain

Like some dude refuses to give him tendies and he opens up a hole in the universe that eats him and his family forever.
>>
>>35558915
Its like the atmosphere of Dark Souls laid over the modern world but only you notice
>>
>>35558950
You know how autistic I am? I laugh uncontrollably at unfunny shit like this

I kek'd real hard and I know I shouldn't have
>>
>>35558951
We're basically all Crestfallen Warriors sitting alone on a stump, connected to out little world at Firelink. There's something lost in the world we live in, and we see how shitty and bad everything is, but the Chosen Undead and the Gods and the Primordial Serpents and all the other NPCs and enemies still try and make something of it all. But you just sit there bitter and alone, wearing armor that shows you once were like those knights, that you could've been like them, but you decided instead to spend the rest of your life alone, secretly angry at everyone. Being a douche to the few people you really do see. But never doing anything.
>>
>>35558987
There's more, like years and years more.

My favorite, and this is literally how it is in the Bible, is when Moses is leading the Jews out of Egypt. They walk around in the desert for like 60 years so all the old people could just die and after an eternity of just dirt and sand and "mana" which is basically God's cum that he forced everyone to eat Moses is tired as fuck and asks God to give everyone some water and God's like no problem just hit this rock really hard. So Moses goes in front of everybody and says "I got you guys some water" and hits a rock and a bunch of water comes out and it's all great except God goes "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DIDN'T GET THEM WATER IT WAS MEEEEE YOU FUCKING NORMIEE FUCK YOU" and Moses is like "sorry dude what can I do to make it up to you big guy?" Eventually God decides that his punishment will be instead of going to Israel after wandering in the desert for almost all of his adult life, the rest being a slave in fucking Egypt, he gets to sit on top of this mountain right next to Israel and watch all the fucking people he led through the desert have fun in Israel while he rots and dies on a mountain.

In Bible canon Moses lived to 120. He died on that mountain.
>>
File: IMG_1683.jpg (616KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1683.jpg
616KB, 1920x1080px
>>35559034
That hit too close to home, I'm going to bed
>>
>>35559211
Here's to a better tomorrow anon. That's all we have. That moment right before we fall asleep.
>>
>>35558829
Mmmm, I loved that passage but it is sad. If o my there was a way to save the innocent and correct the the sinners.
>>
>>35559173
My favorite part of the bible is when Jesus is hungry while on the road and then spots a fig tree. Turns out the tree has no fruit so he curses it to wither on the spot.
Either that or the time the couple doesn't pay taxes and they literally drop dead.
>>
other that fucking virgins is something great

what is different from having a relationship with a woman who had an exbf
>inb4 hur dur cuck she has another man cum in her vagina
nigga people wash their genitals, I don't know about you, but a lot people use condom and if somebody actually cum inside her she would be pregnant a long time ago.

>you are not his first special forever love!
well, that last bf wasn't that good

>w-what about getting cuck'd?
there is a saying in my country that translated says: "nobody escape death and getting cucked" so get over with it, dump her ugly ass and find another woman.

>degeneracy
I though people call this shit ironically

There is a great chance that fat ugly woman are virgin, you've said that you didn't care about other standars except the virgin part.
>>
>>35559741
I like the part where he goes apeshit at the money changers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.