[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /r9k/. be honest. do you think it's your fault that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1488773409050.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1488773409050.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
alright /r9k/. be honest.
do you think it's your fault that you turned out this way and continue to fail, or is it the fault of others? (your parents, women, chads, stacies, normies, etc.)

i firmly believe it's entirely my own fault that i'm a KHHV loser with no friends. but a lot of robots seem to shift the blame.
what do you think?
>>
it's because i found the internet when i was 13. instead of reaching out to other people for social interaction, i settled for chatrooms, 4chan, and then reddit. internet social interaction is like white bread. it might keep you alive but you'll feel like shit.

now i'm 28 and way behind, maybe one day i'll achieve my goals.
>>
How could it be your fault? Is it the fault of a child its stupid? Is it the fault of a human that they were destined to be what they are? No, its the result of their upbringing and world around them. You are a creation.
>>
It's my parents' fault without a doubt. The internet has something to do with it, too.
>>
>>35557861
yes, i could of turned shit around in highschool but i was too socially awkward.
>on the football team
>cool kids tried to be my friend
just sperged out
>was in good shape
never had self confidence

i should just end it now desu
>>
>>35557861
I was bullied into it. I'm pretty attractive and successful compared to people around me. But I was always timid and i got unlucky by having mostly assholes in my classes. Ever since I've never been really normal. I can blend in but I have a deep rooted disdain for people.
>>
Idk who's fault it is that I'm like this, but it's certainly my fault that I do nothing to improve myself.

I literally am too much of a pussy to keep doing something after the first few days.

Destined for mediocrity and misery.
>>
>>35557932
But how is that your fault? Please tell me?
>>
>>35557861
It's mostly my fault, but I'd place a little blame on my parents for the whole no dating til 18 and focus 100% on school. They told me they would've brought me up differently if they could do it over, but here I am...
>>
>>35557861
Everything wrong with me is something that was out of my control. Height/muscle insertions/intelligence/bone structure/facial features/dick size/etc. I will admit I have done nothing to improve myself so in a way that is my fault but it's only because I know it is pointless to even try. Genetics cucked me and I have to deal with it. Both my parents are really good people too I have no idea how they combined to make such a genetic failure.
>>
>>35557899

>/r9k/ BELIEVES IN CREATIONISM CONFIRMED
>>
>>35557885
i'm actually really similar anon.
i was practically raised by the internet, homeschooled from first grade onward so the only social interaction i had growing up was the internet. maybe it's not entirely my fault then, i suppose. but a lot of it is my own shortcomings.
the white bread thing is too fucking true. it's just not enough. it's never been enough.
>>
I think it's a mix of both honestly

It's not my fault that my former friends and women have treated me like shit for no good reason, and now I'm very weary of getting close to anyone because of it. But at the same time, it is my fault that I don't even try to overcome it and instead shut myself away in my room and shitpost/watch anime/play vidya all day because I'm now too far gone to have a normal conversation with someone.
>>
>>35557861
I don't blame anyone per se, ive grown past that. But I will say my parents did their part

They spawned my ugly self. And gave me a no freedom as a kid, if it wasn't enough that I was ugly, I became a weird shut in
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.