[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another feel, another night, fellas. The Feelspub is open for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 44

File: 1461845677867.jpg (1MB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1461845677867.jpg
1MB, 1500x1065px
Another feel, another night, fellas.
The Feelspub is open for the evening.

Come in, get socially lubricated and let it all hang out. Not literally.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I'm bumping ur thread because its sad to see an anon make a thread and have no one respond to it , I feel sorry for you , hopefully it will kick off now
>>
>>35557968
Thanks Sushi Bro, usually they take off, I guess nobody's having feels tonight.
Those are some nice tits as well. Worthy bump.

Do you eat a lot of sushi? What's your fave? I recently tried saba (mackerel) for the first time and the warnings I got were right: it smells really strongly like it will taste bad, but it's actually really delicious.
>>
>>35557741
Feeljack we should open up a joint venture between your bar and the comfy threads, I'm the famalam always spamming the sticky
>>
>>35558036
I really enjoy the California rolls, i usually get the sizzled salmon on rice rolls mixed with tuna, very delicious my guy
>>
fucking cam whore kicked me off her stream
>>
>>35558302
Did you do something to warrant that?

>>35558093
How would you go about doing that? Do you wanna talk on discord?
>>
Always loved this. I'll have a malibu and pineapple juice. Parents are suing my aunt and uncle (family business) so it's just chaos right now. Didn't get a yes on a girl i asked out she just didn't reply. Overall I don't feel too bad, bros, despite all the feels i'm supposed to be feeling.
>>
>>35558411
Download tinder anon, release ur aggression and sadness on some fresh pussy
>>
File: 1405132698387.jpg (11KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1405132698387.jpg
11KB, 250x333px
My life feels like it's headed to a dead end and I'm only (or already, I don't know which) 28. I don't have a degree, or any plans for the future. I'm just working at a part time job and it all feels incredibly futile.

Going back to school is expensive, not going back to school will cost me significantly in the long run, and I don't really want to do anything with my hands, so trade skills are unappealing. I get that being this picky is pathetic, but everything feels like shit. I swore I wouldn't be like the other 30-40 year olds still working here (it pays pretty well considering no degree) but I'm already moving the goalposts back yet another year out of apathy or fear or I don't even know.

I really didn't think my life was going to turn out like this. I fucked up before I knew what was happening, and now I'm too afraid to fix it.
>>
>>35558367
No, she kept complaining that no one was talking and threatened to kick people off. I (stupidly) said that I wasn't talking cuz I was doing homework. She got mad and kicked me.
>>
>>35558426
I would but my self confidence is too low(average at best but i always see myself an uggo). Plus most profile pics are pictures of people and their friends which i just don't have.
>>
>>35558036
>>35558367
These are both me, lost my name/trip for some reason

>>35558411
What are your parents suing your aunt and uncle over? Feel free to tell the whole story if you want to get it off your chest, it sounds chaotic, but families usually are.
How long had you been talking to that girl before you asked her out? What did you say?
>>
>>35558452
Dont give up man. The way i see it if you're complaining about you care. Use that energy by being productive; keep a good mind set.
>>
>>35558466
Tinder is perfect because it allows u to test ur waters with girls without actually talking to them in person first, u can practice how you talk to girls on their if ur really shy
>>
Can I get a Cuba Libre?

I hate my job, and I hate my life. All I do is move fucking boxes all day and there's no one I talk to when I get home. I haven't had a real conversation with another human being in 5 months. I don't have friends or anyone, I rarely talk to family. I just want someone, being alone this long is making me depressed about life.

Maybe I should just go back to school and try to make friendships or something, I don't know anymore..
>>
Nobody drinking anything yet? I will start then.. Vodka, please.
The gay threads seem to be very lively and full of nice banter at the moment.
it's already 6am here, so shops will be open soon. Wonder what i will have today... it's usually gyros or pizza
>>
Is a good feel alright?
>oneitis and I are getting along really well
> told by manager i was valuable.
>>
>>35558367
I'm on the discord chat I'm giggity
>>
>>35557741
another day of being a unproductive waste of skin and bones triple shot of JD while figure this out
>>
>>35558478
My dad's cancer treatment got to him where he couldnt manage the apartments my aunt(p much her husband) owned. Miscalculations on the reciept reports and such caused them to fire my dad with a formal letter. My dad was never an employee(no benefits no vacation) so there was no way he should be formally terminated. Parents are taking it to court as all the apartments aren't under my uncle's name(he filed for bankruptcy) just to get them off our asses.
The girl was a qt ex coworker so we got along really well. There was a time where we were super bored and i jokingly asked her out she didn't reply and we joked about it the next day. 2 nights ago i asked her if she had anything planned in 2 weeks and she just flat out didn't reply. I'm taking it as a clue that she's just not interested and moved on.
>>
>qt oneitis excitedly greeted me today
Give me a rum and coke. Maybe if I try hard enough I can convince myself she was genuinely happy to see me and is thinking about me rather than her just being naturally friendly and excitable.
>>
>>35558592
Man I could really go for a good gyro, unfortunately I moved to the desert and no gyros to be found.
>>
>>35557741

I'm in a bind of sorts, like my whole life is like a bundle of decision paralysis

Part of my character is that I don't like the idolization of things.
People, ideas, objects, religion, places, you name it. Anything can be idolized.
And you know how those people are, ears, eyes, and mind shut when it comes to the opinion of their idol.

But because I never really idolized anything, at all (maybe even fearing it, including idolization of myself), I have mediocre self confidence and mediocre ambition towards pursuing success in things.
That, and I think I may be a little reluctant to take on the responsibility of being a figurehead that comes with success.

If I could get over it...I could maybe step into the ranks of academic robotics research.
Being paid, to program, fabricate chassis, assemble electronics, working in a lab, flying to conferences where room+board are paid for.

But by pursuing it I feel I am idolizing it, because it takes so much time to build and maintain the required skills, so much time that it means neglecting quality time for other things in my life. Playing music on guitar+piano, seeing family and nephews and nieces who are growing up with knowing very little of me, hiking in nature, reading non-scientific literature, you name it. But when I do any of the other things? I get the same feeling, just swap around which one is active and which one is neglected.

But generally, every single thing I do in pursuing my loves and interests feels like it come at the cost of my own life+identity no matter what, and I hate it. Like there's a conservation of ME going on, and changing one part into something new means doing so at destroying something old.

And it makes me so anxious some times it results in many nights entirely lost, just laying on the floor or sitting in a chair, with all the imagined realities convulsing in my mind.

I'll have some brandy on the rocks please.
You mind if I toke a little? I'll keep it by the window or something.
>>
>>35558580
I really would but everytime I remember to set up an account I would not be wearing something flattering or good enough to be a profile pic.
>>
>>35558791
>"You mind if i toke a little?"
Join the club, high as a kite.
>>
>>35558582
I recently moved to a new town and didn't know anyone. I started going to the gun range regularly. At the range people come over and check out my guns and make gun small talk. Made some friends, cool dudes.
>>
>>35558452
It's not easy to set realistic goals, especially when you don't have a clear path for you.

I'd say you should make some effort to progress but don't rush yourself by setting hard-to-reach goals, like saying "I'll have my major and college picked in 1 week" or something like that.

First, decide whether you do or don't want to go to college. This sounds like dumb obvious advice but it will help more than you think: make a pros/cons chart about school. List all the good things about going back to school and all the bad things. Count them and decide what is more important to you. I find this kind of thing cathartic.

You can't always measure your success year for year against other people. You're working with a different set of tools than them, towards a different set of goals. Don't waste time feeling discouraged. Anyone can make a significant change at any time.

>>35558461
She sounds like a cunt to be honest m8, why do you even watch camwhores anyway?

>>35558582
That's a posh way to say rum and coke anon, you don't have to try so hard here.

School would be good for you if you don't have a degree but don't only go to school just to make friends, that's an expensive avenue. You could make real or online friends. Are you comfortable in public spaces? I can give you some real tips on making friends in bars if you're interested. I basically live in one.

>>35558592
What shop either has gyros or pizza?

>>35558596
It's a refreshing change of pace to have good feels. They're definitely welcome here, anon.
How long have you been talking to your oneitis? Have you made any moves yet?

>>35558631
There are so many discords, what's your tag#? I'm in an /r9k/ chat but you aren't in there.

>>35558636
What are you trying to figure out, anon?
>>
File: skyline.jpg (80KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
skyline.jpg
80KB, 1024x1024px
My oneitis started texting me again out of the blue after not talking to each other for a few months. I was pretty much over her, but seeing her name pop up on my phone brought back all those feelings. It's weird though, I'm very lonely and barely talk to anyone. Most days I feel like I don't really exist since no one reacts to anything I do, I feel like a ghost.

Also the thought of suicide has been a heavy thought in my head for a really long time now, and it's only getting worse. I always found it comforting to know I can find peace by just ending it all, but it's seeming like more and more of a reality. I just feel bad for my parents.

Anyways, sorry to be a bummer. Can I have A glass of water, no ice please. How are you doing tonight Barkeep?
>>
I'll have an Old Fashioned.

>Be me
>35
>145 IQ
>7/10
>~$750K net worth
People assume that I'm rolling in pussy, but I haven't gotten laid in 10 years. Can't get past the first date because I'm (just a little more than) slightly on the spectrum and hate small talk. I am absolutely fantastic at in-depth esoteric conversation, but I live in an area where anti-intellectualism is rampant.
>>
Nice to see these threads taking off. I'll have some Hennessy.
After class I spent yet another day in my college dorm with no social interaction at all. Seeing so many normies out doing normie shit makes me wonder if any other people on campus are like this. Guess if there were I wouldn't see them
>>
>>35558596
I asked her to hang out, and she said yes. I'll see how it goes.
>>
>>35558596
Congrats, Anon. Good feels are best feels.
>>
>>35558893
https://discord.gg/AP2jd8b
I'm in the main channel
>>
>>35558948
Go hang out with the smokers. They will probably hang out around some picnic tables. If need be, just buy some cheap cigars that you "puff on". Just find people smoking, ask to join them (they will say yes. They will NEVER turn down a fellow smoker), and slowly work your way into the conversation if you need to. For smokers it is ok just to sit there.

t. Slight autisimo that met almost all of my college friends from smoking.
>>
>>35558667
So, let me get this straight... your aunt and her husband owned these apartments, and fired your dad from "manager" position, and your parents are suing them for... what exactly? Sorry if I'm a bit slow or not getting it.

Sorry about that girl as well. It sounds like she truly isn't interested. It's up to you now whether you want to ghost her/cut her off or keep her on as friends. Good on you for making the move though, anon! Although, a slight tip, you might want to choose a point in time sooner than 2 weeks, that makes it seem like it will be a big to-do and she might have been scared off about it. Try "Friday night" instead.

>>35558689
Either way, it's a good thing, right? If she was excited specifically for you, then that's great; if she's generally happy and bubbly then that's great as well, isn't it? Because she sees you in the same light as the rest of her peers, so you're not ruled out, and also happy/excitable girls are top qt.

>>35558791
To me it sounds less like a "fear of idolization," and more like a fear of getting your hopes up only to have them dashed.
You need to work on that first, and realize that ups and downs are normal, and that getting your hopes "dashed" is really an honest experience where you learn more about something. Nothing is perfect and you shouldn't expect it to be, but it's not bad to hope that things will at least be good.

Becoming something/someone new doesn't mean destroying what is old. It means adding to yourself in new ways, and the old you will always, always be there.

Have you seen the movie Mr. Nobody? If you haven't, I highly, highly recommend it. It's a fantastic movie that deals with a lot of the stuff you just brought up, most specifically the scope of possibilities and the impossibility of making a single choice.
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>35558908
Hey anon. For about the past month I've been sticking to strict no contact with my ex/oneitis specifically because her presence was making me seriously consider ending my life. I dunno, I thought being her friend at first would work, but in almost a year it hasn't gotten better or easier. I tried to explain it to her but I didn't mention the suicidal thoughts, and I get the feeling she thinks I'm doing this out of spite or convenience and that I actually don't care about her. When the truth is that I really care too much, I want nothing more than to run back to her, but I know it's not going to be healthy so I isolated myself from her completely.

It's getting better but... Slowly. Very slowly. It's not easy to put those thoughts behind when she's been on my mind every day for a year, that's for damn sure.
>>
Burbon on ice, please

Sorry to bring you down but live hardly seems liveable these days. I have a very good job, but on my days off Im too tired to get out and I lay around counting the hours. No joy in my life.
>>
I'll want a Bloody Mary, please, just without the Tabasco sauce. I haven't failed any of my exams this midterm, but my brain can't stand another 5-hour studying routine night. Not to mention, I had been losing too much weight thanks to stress and practice nights at the hospital. My eyebags will start to have eyebags my themselves if I don't control them.
I really want a day for me, with a cucumber mask on my face, and Domenico Scarlatti on my speakers, is that too much to ask for university?
>>
>>35558893
Well, the supermarket has pizza and gyros. I usually get either of them. My diet is really shit at the moment, whatever.
Also need to make a new appointment with my psychatrist
>>
>>35558452
Yea, 21 year old in the exact same position. My friend keeps trying to shill me into the military, but I'm not buying it. Feels like I'm stuck in limbo.
>>
>>35559105
>Either way, it's a good thing, right?
That's true, I'm feeling pretty good about it regardless, she does seem to like me well enough anyway.

>and also happy/excitable girls are top qt.
Oh definitely, her personality easily makes her a personal 10/10 for me, she's such a qtpi when she's in a good mood.
>>
>>35559075
I get really bad coughs with tobacco smoke. Smells like shit to me. My biggest problem is getting extreme anxiety in any social situation
>>
>>35557741
Stopped smoking weed about 4 days ago after 6 months of consistent and excessive use. this is also my 4th day without sleep. I was hoping this was the night i slept but that doesn't seem like it will be the case, worst part is i can't skip another day of classes and will have to go exhausted and drowsy.
>>
>>35558908
No need to apologize, anon, I'm here to listen.
About the suicide - it's something that comes along with depression. Have you tried treating your depression? What's your diet and lifestyle like? I know it sounds memey, but from experience it's very true: if you let your lifestyle habits slip when you're depressed, the bad habits will make it worse. All it takes is one change to break the cycle. Good though that your oneitis started talking to you again. That means she's thinking about you.

I've been better. I'm really stressed about money, honestly. I've been laid off and am months behind on bills now. I risk losing everything if I can't get something figured out soon. But less about me, more about you, anon.

>>35558916
If you make so much money, you might try - and hear me out - dating someone across the country, and seeing how that goes. You aren't limited to only dating in your country. Talk to any girl anywhere, get a conversation going. If you find someone who is willing to carry on those great conversations with you, you might visit and make a date out of it. I think it would be better if you didn't tell her you flew across the country to do it, that way she isn't tempted by money.

If you have the money, you have more opportunities than other people. Use it wisely. I think you should try dating apps like OKC. Don't bother with Tinder whores. Have you tried meeting anyone from 4chan? I know several people who have created lasting relationships from here.

>>35559045
There are precisely 0 giggities in this channel, are you fooling me, anon?
>>
I spent all of 2016 trying to get with my oneitis. She then cucked me with a "friend" of mine she only knew for like a month, nows she living with him she didn't even know him like 2 months ago. So many great memories with her but were they even worth it? Needless to say I dropped her once I figured out that they were fucking. This guy used to bully me back in freshman and sophomore year of high school.
>>
>>35559337
You don't have to actually smoke. You can pretend that you are a former smoke that like being around others that are smoking. My point was that smokers WILL accept you even if you are anxious. Part of the struggle is to make yourself deal with stressful situations. As you confront them, you will become increasingly less anxious. It is a path for you to conquer your fears, Anon.
>>
>>35559377
the admin changed my name to niggus KEK
>>
File: 1486521692875.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486521692875.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>35557741
You guys are all SERIOUSLY FAGGOTS LMFAO. Confessing your feelings on an online image board. LITERALLY KILL YOURSELVES LMAO. Quit LARP'ing and go to sleep teehee Chad out.
>>
I've become content with having absolutely nothing. No money, no friends, no job, no long term goals. I was depressed and anxious for years. I smoked cannabis as a medicine. I don't have cannabis anymore. I Haven't smoked in a while. Somehow, finally, I feel happy and free. I'm not sorrowful about the past, I'm not worrying about the future. These days, I don't care AT ALL anymore. I feel much better than I ever have. I like myself finally, and that's all.that matters. I'm going to die someday, we all are anons. I just want to be comfortable and do things I enjoy and that make me happy. I don't mind how people perceive me or judge me, negative or positive. I don't feel.ashamed of being a true 26 year old neet any longer. I'm done beating myself up.
>>
>>35559105
Sorry i didn't write it clearly. Since my dad is family they didn't legally make him the apartment manager so he had to file taxes as an independent contractor. Yesterday they mailed us that he's officially terminated which baffled us since he wasn't even supposed to be in the books as the manager. They did a lot of shady stuff to allow themselves to get properties after the fact that they filed for bankruptcy. They're just going to court to get them off our asses since they keep talking shit about us.

Yeah it was one of those things i tried to see if i get anything but oh well. I asked her about next friday since she's full time in college with an internship I thought more than a week would allow her to clear up some time. The bitch also goes on concerts every 2 weeks so i wanted to see if she had any plans then i would ask a different day but she cut it off immediately. Honestly, I'd probably say i'm gracious she made it quick and painless.
>>
>>35559377

Nice Dubs, Feeltender Jojak.

I have tried a bunch of dating sites (eharmony, match, OKC, POF - but never Tinder.. I'm too old). The only one I had success with wias Yahoo Dating years ago before they were bought by Match.

Here is a good story. On Yahoo Dating, I met, dated, and banged a former runner-up in the Miss Teen Florida pageant. OMFG was she hot. That was a long time ago.

I actually had a lot of pussy back in college when I was broke. Success has be detrimental to my dating / mating efforts.

Thanks for the reply, Feelstender.

I have not tried finding women at long distanced though (I've kept it withing about 50 miles so about 600K population).
>>
I've been watching Bach Vlogs on Youtube and it just depresses me to shit. Bach Vlogs is a vlogs channel made by King Bach, the famous viner dude if you don't know.

Anyways, just watching his shit it makes me think he has a perfect life that I'd love to live.

> He has hundreds of friends who he hangs out with almost constantly as well as works with.
> Doesn't have a 9-5 job. Neither do most of his friends.
> Creative Industry
> California
> Casually chills with famous people. Not that big of a deal for me personally, but still.

And there is like zero way of accomplishing that. Seriously, having the freedom to chill with countless friends almost daily and them also having that freedom? Don't see how that's possible for a normal person.

And that truth hurts. Badly.

Seriously, if there is any reason to want to kill yourself that would be it. Knowing what you want in life but also knowing you can't achieve it.
>>
File: 1489012754632.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489012754632.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Got around 10ish matches on Tinder after a month of intermittent swiping, and 3 dates. None of them seemed really interested in a relationship but we had a good time talking about other stuff, still keeping in touch, maybe a second date for some. But it all seems a little too fast, transitioning from turbo robot to Tinder-using cyborg in a year. What do, barkeep? Am I still too beta for this?

>tfw you had to superlike 2/3 of the girls for them to even notice you
>>
>>35559148
Maybe the job you have isn't right for you. Do you have savings, or are you able to start creating savings? Save up enough money so that you can quit working for two months and take a small sabbatical. No one is too young or whatever to take a fucking break from work, work really is terrible, it eats your soul.

Take some time to look at things from a broader spectrum. Figure out if this job is really for you and if it's not, find a new one. Have you sought psychiatric help?

>>35559207
It can be, but not always. You should work on budgeting your time, not just money, and you can afford yourself a half day here and there to take time for yourself.

Make it somewhat of a priority. Health first; school second; comfort third. Everything else is less permanent and can wait for a minute.

>>35559248
Make that appointment first thing in the morning, anon. Before you know it, "tomorrow" turns into two weeks turns into a year, and you've slipped farther down the rope. Don't let it happen to you, I speak from experience, make that appointment.

Also, limit the pizza/gyros to 2-3 days a week max. It will help, I promise.

>>35559327
It's good that you guys get along. Do you ever actually have conversations with her?

>>35559359
Don't give up, it's almost over. I smoked daily, consistently for five years and only quit weed in August 2016. I've only smoked once since, I don't buy it myself, I keep my pieces all locked away and only use it on the extremely rare occasions I'm at someone else's house.

The first week is the hardest, the second week is easier, and after that it's cake, it really is. Try melatonin for sleep, it's a lot cheaper than weed.
>>
>>35559532
>26
>NEET

Find something to give you meaning, my dude. You don't have to meet other people's expectations, but you will only be content if you find some sense of meaning in your life. Life is and inwardly focused journey.
>>
File: 1438880021193.jpg (458KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1438880021193.jpg
458KB, 2480x1754px
I think I'm gonna get fired from my wagecuck job soon. My supervisor was unusually pissed at me today. I was sweeping the floor and she raged at me for not holding the broom "properly".
>>
>>35559830
It's really nice to know that someone else here went though what I am right now. Anything else i should be worried about besides insomnia.
>>
>>35557741
Rum and coke barkeep.

Been feeling pretty good lately. Been talking to this guy for awhile now but get nervous that I'm going to say the wrong thing and scare him off before we even meet.
>>
>>35559830
>Do you ever actually have conversations with her?
Not really deep ones, it's more than small talk but I haven't quite gotten to really know her yet. I feel like I could at least get to do so but I don't quite know how to tactfully approach it.
>>
>>35559830
I like my job, I make decent money and I have saved quite a bit over the past few years. It's strange because I should be thankfull that I have the stuff I want, house, truck, money, women, but it's all empty.
>>
File: 1374472854037.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1374472854037.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>35557741
I missed those threads.

Give me a shot of vodka and a beer.
I met a decent girl off tinder, and we seemed to have immediately clicked. We set a date for the next day (which was yesterday) to have drinks at my place. I texted her asking if she's still up and got no response.
Which is the same shit I had from other girls. No fucking response every time it comes round to the second date, even if she herself says shit like "see you tomorrow then anon :)".

I don't get it at this point, this must be some fucked up fate really because it feels unreal.

Oh and another girl that I thought has been getting closer with me is apparently married and hiding it well. Or was married. Shit I don't know but the thought that someone proposed to her and she accepted makes me feel weird inside now. Then again, there's a chance they broke up after the proposal which raises even more questions now.
>>
I've had 4 beers and a 1/4th of a handle of whiskey since clocking out of work about 3 and a half hours ago. Much like every night, it's just now dawning on me that I have to wake up in the morning and do it all over again.

Just give me a PBR or a Miller High Life, whichever is easier for you, and some straight bourbon, rye or corn whiskey to chase it with. Again, whichever straight whiskey is easiest to grab.
>>
I have to shit so bad right now. brb.
>>
>>35560043
happy pooping, anon.
>>
>>35557741
>girl at work out of the blue says she'll miss me when I'm gone because I'm leaving my job
>this is the second time she does this

What does this mean?
>>
File: JN & WENDY AT ZZ TOP.webm (594KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
JN & WENDY AT ZZ TOP.webm
594KB, 640x360px
>>35557741
Hey tarbender....

Ooops did I call you tarbender?

*Hiccup*

Ummm last night I was hanging out with an old friend of mine, Billy...

Billy plays guitar.

My wife and I would've come here to this shithole site, but we kinda had more important shit to do...

Oh I just realized something

If you think about it for a while, 'tarbender' would actually be a good nickname for you

Since you've had so many black penises bent down your throat before

Uhhh... I don't...

I don't feel....

So good...

*pukes onto your bar top and it splashes onto your shirt and barkeep apron*
>>
>>35560094
Yes, that was an original comment, for enayone that was asking. I can't believe another anon has not told another anon "happy pooping".
>>
>>35557741
>move to a new city
>no friends
>I haven't had a conversation in 3 months
>always tired
>I'm usually in bed with my blanket over my head the sunlight is annoying
>live with asshole roommates who I thought were nice but realized they are fucking assholes
>I got to a top 10 school in the country, but I feel so stupid like I don't belong
>I want to quit, but my mom is proud of me and she's the only reason why I continue
>realize I'm hideous to every girl don't even try anymore
>>
>>35559403
Why do you say "friend" in quotes if he was a bully? She sounds dumb and basic to me, but you always have to remember that you don't know the whole story. So there could be something there between them, chemistry or something, that just wasn't there for you. It's a bitter pill to swallow but I hope you know that it is for the best that it happened now rather than later, as you get more invested in her the longer you think you're working on being together.

>>35559481
out my bar

>>35559532
>I just want to be comfortable and do things I enjoy and that make me happy
You've unlocked life, anon. You found the key. I hope you use it to its fullest. Some people take the nihilism pill and it makes them more depressed, or they do nothing with it. You now have freedom that most of us will only dream of. Use it to your advantage. The only thing that matters is what matters to you and what you want.

>>35559571
That's a weird situation with your family, anon, and it doesn't sound like it will end well, but I hope it at least becomes peaceful soon.

As for the girl, it is good she made it obvious. I'm sorry it happened, but it's better now than later. Keep your hopes up, anon.

>>35559615
Thanks bro, I didn't even notice.

>>35559615
I'm telling you, long distance is key. I met my long-term partner online and they lived about 200 miles away, but we visited each other routinely for a couple years and now we live together. It's completely possible. Open up your scopes!

>>35559636
Nobody's life is perfect, he just uses social media to amplify and broadcast the good parts and you don't hear about the bad parts. You should think a bit on the difference between your "perfect" life and your "dream" life, being that the dream one is stuff you'd like but can't achieve - I would wager that there are plenty of things you would like and can achieve waiting right under your nose, anon. Set realistic goals.
>>
File: 1417974314674.jpg (72KB, 640x693px) Image search: [Google]
1417974314674.jpg
72KB, 640x693px
I'm pretty much going to have to join the military in a month.
I'm not too excited about it.
My parents gave me an ultimatum. I have to join the military or gtfo of their house.
I mean, yeah, joining the military could probably greatly improve the financial aspect of my life but I value my freedom too much to just hand it to the government.
I don't have the balls to kill myself or live on the streets. I guess I'd rather join the military than kill myself or live on the streets. I tried living on the streets and I only made it a week before I went back to mom and dad's house.

My future isn't looking too good, robots.
>>
>>35560239
Thanks. Yeah it is weird but I just hope everything pulls through for us.
No worries about the girl. She was too young anyway and wouldn't really fulfill anything other than sex for me desu. Dating's always been tricky for me since I found it a challenge to see if im in their league or not. I know shouldn't worry about it but it's always in the back of my mind before making moves.
>>
>>35559714
>too beta
>gets a second date
You are already ahead of the game. Keep doing what you're doing and learning from your mistakes. You can't be successful with every girl, but you will be mildly successful with some, very successful with few and extremely successful with one or maybe two.

You are daunting yourself with fears of not being perfect when you're already well on your way to being good at this. Keep looking around, and if I might suggest it, don't use Tinder looking for a gf. Those girls are all about instant gratification. Use OKCupid or something similar. If you're over 25 you might consider a paid dating site, because only people serious about really dating use them, but the target audience is older than free sites.

>>35559893
Usually it's best to let it go. If she already hates you, then the job isn't worth keeping anyway. Maybe find a new one ASAP and quit before you get fired.

>>35559935
Your appetite might suffer. You might eat less. That will come back with time.

Another thing is that you might have trouble dealing with stress now that you don't have a cure-all to deal with it for you. Don't let this scare you into smoking again if you really want to quit. Give it a few months of no weed at all, and then you can go back to smoking once a week MAX if you want to do it recreationally.

>>35559973
Don't be nervous. If you say the wrong thing and it scares him off forever, then he wasn't the one for you anyway. If you do say the wrong thing, always try to apologize and explain yourself. If he's worth your time, he'll understand.

Don't think of it as losing someone you might have had: think of it as getting rid of someone who wasn't good for you anyway.

>>35560013
If it's empty, then that isn't the stuff you actually wanted.
I could give some examples, but you should try the whole "giving back" thing in a way that jives with your mentality and priorities. A lot of people with money find that this is the thing that gives them fulfillment.
>>
>>35560434
Thanks you da man
>>
>>35560414
not op , dont have any advice just saying

>my one thing I actually want to do in life
>join military
>tried 3 times already and got rejected
>passed tests and stuff but they just dont want me

just posting to tell you that this anon is jealous of your situation.
>>
File: 1438103569783.jpg (96KB, 437x468px) Image search: [Google]
1438103569783.jpg
96KB, 437x468px
>>35560434
Thanks for replying man. I do want to find a more chill and easy (robot-friendly) job. This job that I currently have is min wage anyway; it's not worth it getting raged at
>>
File: 1487303841551.png (219KB, 1011x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1487303841551.png
219KB, 1011x1013px
Can I have a glass of water

I've made a list of things I could do to improve myself and how they will relate to goals I want to achieve. I'm putting little things I can control first. I stopped sucking my thumb a month or so ago (I think I can honestly say I am, or was, in a worse shape than most people here). Now I'm trying to focus on getting my vitamins, fix some eating habits, and brushing my teeth everyday/floss. It sounds absolutely pathetic I know, but at least I'm less pathetic now. And I'll continue to be less pathetic and move up from little things to work up my modicum of discipline until I have a strong foundation to make those goals possible on, live the life I want.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that.
>>
>>35560015
Wait - did she come over yesterday for drinks, or did she stand you up?

If she came over yesterday, it might not be that she's ignoring you. Give it a few more days. She probably has a job or friends or maybe she's hungover.

If she stood you up - she's low quality and you dodged a bullet.

About the second, possibly married girl, ask questions. Get that cleared up. If she won't be honest with you, then she isn't worth pursuing.

>>35560037
I shouldn't serve you if you're already drunk and gotta work in the morning, anon.

>>35560110
Tell her you can keep in touch and ask for her phone number.
"Hey, can I have your number?"
If she says yes, then pursue it. If she says no, or makes up an excuse, then she was only being overly nice and you don't need to push anymore. Always come prepared with your phone when you ask for the number.

>>35560117
so funny and original
get out namefag

>>35560145
protip: Everyone at that school feels too dumb to belong.
protip: Everyone is a shit roommate because people all have different habits and different expectations of each other.
protip: You're not hideous, you likely just have bad self esteem because you think you're hideous and people can sense that.
protip: You can get over that with practice.

Don't quit school anon.

>>35560423
Leave it in the back of your mind. Make your moves anyway, even if you think they're out of your league, because if they were already going to reject you, making a move isn't going to make it worse.

I give the same advice about jobs. If they already weren't going to hire you, calling them one more time to ask about it can't make it any worse.
>>
>>35560239
Because he's part of my friend group. He wasn't when he bullied me back in the day. Why him? They don't have much in common. Her and I connected from everything from music to hobbies to personality etc.. I just feel like such an idiot for investing so much time into her. I almost fucked her a few times but she never let me go all the way. I dropped her well over a month ago and I can't seem to get her off my mind. I think she really damaged me
>>
>>35560640
>I shouldn't serve you if you're already drunk and gotta work in the morning, anon.
Fuck you. I've already had another beer and quite a few gulps of whiskey. I work every day my store is open and the most I'm late by is a single minute. Some people want to forget feels, outside of alcohol, exist.
>>
>>35560414
Don't you realize that joining the military IS gtfoing their house?
If you don't want to be military, then you'd do better to just forge your own life. Although, starting military can't be a bad way to get that kicked off. You were gonna have to leave eventually, just be happy it lasted as long as it did and move on.

Instead of military, if you really don't like that prospect, get a job and tell your parents that you're saving up to move out and you would appreciate being given enough time to save up appropriately. There's only a slim chance they'd argue with that if they want you gone. They don't want you on the streets. You can use that to buy some time and honestly, save as much as you can.

>>35560599
If you're looking for robot-friendly, I have a good method for you (if you're in US)
>look for an Amazon warehouse near you
Apply there, and Amazon always builds its warehouses in districts full of warehouses. Apply at every single one. Warehouse work is top tier, it's what I do, there's no customer interaction and very little manager interference. You get a task and you get sent off to do it, you manage your own time, the pay is way better than minimum and with benefits.

Outside of US I'd still recommend warehouses, it's just easier to find them in US I think.

>>35560626
Changing your eating habits is harder than you think for most people. You would do well to make a "menu" for the week so that you aren't tempted to go off-course. If you want information and ideas about diet, I'm very /ck/ and also very into /fit/ and I could talk you through some great easy recipes if you want to chat on discord.

I'm really happy to hear you made a list and are tackling the small things first. That's definitely the way to go, and you're already making progress.

Keep this in mind always, you might even write it on your hand or put a daily reminder on your phone: It might suck now, but the payoff and feeling of accomplishment is always worth it.
>>
>>35560434
>>35560640

I'm a big fat man so should help. Food is starting to taste less good and it bothers me a bit because it was one of the great joys of my life and dieting was a challenge everyday that i conquered.

Oh well, like most things it will get worse before it gets betters
>>
>>35560685
Don't take this the wrong way, anon - but she didn't damage you, you damaged you with your expectations. People are not always cut-and-dry, they aren't perfect puzzle pieces. Maybe you connected on loads of things and that wasn't what she was looking for, maybe she was looking for someone different than her, to share interests with and to learn from. You committed the cardinal sin of dating: you put someone up to your idealized version of them, and they will always, always fail at this.

You should be happy for your friend even if it's bittersweet. If you were swapped - what would you do? If you loved a girl, and your friend loved a girl but she didn't like him and loved you? Would you give up love just so your friend didn't feel bad? No, you wouldn't.

>>35560706
it was only a suggestion, anon, no rude language allowed in here.
I only want the best for all my anons.
>>
File: 1421179071272.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1421179071272.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>35560746
>Instead of military, if you really don't like that prospect, get a job and tell your parents that you're saving up to move out and you would appreciate being given enough time to save up appropriately. There's only a slim chance they'd argue with that if they want you gone. They don't want you on the streets. You can use that to buy some time and honestly, save as much as you can.
I owe thousands of dollars in medical bills though

I'm scared of joining the military because I'm not in good physical shape at all and I don't want the other recruits to beat me in the middle of the night with pillow cases of bar soap
>>
Feel well tonight, anons.I'm going to bed. I wish y'all the best.
>>
>>35560746
>Warehouse work is top tier
How physically demanding is warehouse work? I've always been interested but I'm pretty unathletic/sedentary plus I'm pretty light, so that makes me hesitant to apply for that kind of work
>>
>>35558580
Sushi bro, I'm starting to think you're a paid shill for tinder.
>>
>>35560764
>dieting was a challenge everyday
Add me on discord, anon. We can get through this together, I have a lot of problems with it as well.
I'm Feeltender#6021.
>>
File: 1482042751245.png (29KB, 241x128px) Image search: [Google]
1482042751245.png
29KB, 241x128px
>>35560746
I was reading an online post about this guy working as a picker at an amazon warehouse; apparently they expect you to pick 115 items an hour, and if you don't you're basically fucked? That seems pretty intense. I don't know if your work is related to that.

I'll probably rather just work at some small local warehouse heheh. Thanks for the advice though; warehouse work was actually something i was already considering
>>
>>35560640
Thanks anon. I don't know how much time I can put in getting myself out there as I really don't tend to like anyone easily but I understand I need to keep meeting more people to get the hang of it. I just need someone who i can always share my concerns with and comfort me especially in rough times like the one im having right now.
>>
>>35559105

Haven't seen the movie, but I'll check it out, thanks anon. Cheers.
>>
>>35560792
I don't consider him a friend, he's a douchbag, I've always hated his guts. And always thought about beating the shit out if him if he ever said anything bad about me. he's just a part of my friend group so I tolerate him.

But what you said makes sense. But she was always so on and off with me. I never understood her intentions. I truly thought she was into me for so long. She would say things how i make her so happy, that she loves me and never wants to lose me. Then the next day she would ignore and want nothing to do with me. She would let me finger her, play with her tits and make out with her but refused to let me fuck her and we slept in the same bed together a lot. It was torture. So many games with her, I just hate how she just settled for someone she barely knew. Its just so unfair. I've put myself on the line too many times just to help her out or just spend time with her.
>>
File: sleepless pepe.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
sleepless pepe.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>35557741
>oneitis keeps flirting with me even though she has a bf
Can one of you kill me?
>>
>>35560911
J&B on the rocks.
Dieting is awfully difficult coming from someone who is constantly on and off one going from /fit/ to /fat/ multiple times in the past few years. All I can say is, eating healthy is a daily battle and fighting cravings is certainly a bitch. Eventually you will feel better about yourself physically and mentally though. Not to say mental condition can be boiled down to just physical wellness, but it certainly has helped me and many others with depression just by getting shape. Also no particular feels. I've just been drowning in work for final projects and have become more and more disillusioned with the rest of the world. Too much stimuli in Chicago and I think I need to get away a bit.
>>
File: tmp_2961-tarbender-372829867.jpg (999KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2961-tarbender-372829867.jpg
999KB, 1080x1920px
Lol @ his parents realizing that he's SO STUPID, he wouldn't realize that when he joins the military, he won't be allowed to stay at their house ruining their lives..

Obviously, they are SO sick of him, it's worth letting him enlist, be harassed, bullied, beaten, ridiculed and injured...

And that's all just at boot camp.

They don't even care that he's SO effeminate and cowardly, that if he ever returns at all, his legs will be blown off and he will have been taken prisoner in a POW camp and sodomized

What an unconscionable pain in the ass he is

By the way, the 'imaginary bar' deal is so gay
>>
>>35560037
I don't know anon, the married girl actually most likely isn't married but I wonder what happened that she actually broke up with the guy she was about to marry.

The other girl - I think she stood me up. We were supposed to hang out but she didn't bother even responding to me about it with any excuse
>>
>>35557741
Oneitis has higher grades than me and rarely attends classes. She's not even that smart.
>>
>>35560117
We have exchanged numbers already although for work related reasons. I guess I'll tell her she can talk to me if she ever wants to
>>
>>35561015
>Tripfag
>Calling anything or anyone gay
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.17.29.jpg (533KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.17.29.jpg
533KB, 1080x1920px
>>35561001
ARF arf arf

ARF ARF ARF
>>
>>35560853
Sleep tightly, friend.

>>35560836
They won't beat you. I know people in military and nothing like that actually happens.

It doesn't matter if you owe medical debts. They will keep pushing for collections until a certain point, after which they write it off. Try to pay it, definitely do, because it will take a toll on your credit otherwise, but you don't have to pay it NOW and you CAN get a job. Tell your parents everything. It will help to write shit down. Tell them some stuff about how you've been depressed but you want to take your life back, you owe X amount, you've got a new job making Y amount, once you save Z amount you'll move out and it will take you B amount of time. Get the facts together and appeal to their emotions. You can do this. First step is getting a job, anon.

If you have any credit built up, you might try getting a credit card to consolidate your debt. Talk to a couple banks nearby, bring your bills with you. The fewer you apply for the better, so do some research before you go.

You can make it through this without doing military, anon. It's up to you now: What do YOU want to do?

>>35560879
I'm unathletic, overweight and sedentary. Don't do it if you aren't willing to work on that. I did a very physically demanding job doing "picking" which is walking around the warehouse gathering items, it's 15 miles walking a day, but I pulled through it. It's easy now. You can do it if you're willing to work hard. It gets easier. I promise, anon.

If you're concerned about it, talk to the interviewer or HR about it, and be honest. Say you're willing to work at it but are wary about your physical abilities. Jobs like Pick, Stow, and Receive are physically demanding. Packing boxes is not. So you might bring that up and see what they can do.

>>35560905
His spelling is too bad to be a paid shill.
>>
File: 1488699652251.jpg (19KB, 482x259px) Image search: [Google]
1488699652251.jpg
19KB, 482x259px
>>35557741
Morning barkeep, haven't seen these threads in a while. I'll sip a gin and tonic I hear important adult men drink them so I'll try it. Just feels pointless at this point to be honest. I have a lot of different paths I could take right now at 21 years old. I missed the uni train because I'm stupid and got depression and can't seem to hold down a job anymore. I don't know I was a joke in highschool and I'm a joke now. Despite being a joke of a person and a man I've tried to put my best foot forward but it seems like I just always fuck up somehow. My last relationship was two years ago and it ended because I was too much a bitch to even talk to her confidently. I never deserved in the first place and now I can live with the knowledge I wasn't man enough to have a girlfriend or succeed at college let alone a part time job. All I can do now is masturbate and put self degrading suicide posts on Facebook. I want to give up so badly. I'm just tired. I'm tired all the time. My mother want to put me back in inpatient hospitalization but I can't go back. I just want to succeed at something. I feel fucking cursed, inferior.
>>
File: blood pepe.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
blood pepe.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
>>35561091
>op doesn't respond to my post
>>
>>35558689
>naturally friendly and excitable
oh fuck, that brings back memories. it's a real damn shame when you fall for someone who's legitimately very sweet because you know that she's charming and outgoing with everyone and won't settle for someone weird and quiet like me.....

give me something strong bartender
>>
How the fuck do people become boyfriend and girlfriend? Does the boy say "would you like to be my girlfriend"? That sounds awkward as Hell
>>
>>35561453
Usually it's more like "would you like to get lunch" and then after between 2 and 5 of these dumb lunch/dinner dates you fuck, and after you've fucked a bunch of times there's a conversation, usually after you've just finished fucking that starts with "what are we" and ends with either one or both people being sad and angry or both people being a couple.
Dating is fucking RETARDED.
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.28.06.jpg (90KB, 404x524px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.28.06.jpg
90KB, 404x524px
>>35561453
My friend Billy is Married to a girl named GILLIGAN

I swear to God her name is Gillugan
>>
>>35560946
You won't be fucked for not making rate. Your rate depends on what you get assigned to pick. Say, if you get "multi smalls," that's small items that you pick multiple of, it's 115 uph, and that's easy because you go to an item location and pick 15 of them at the same time, and then move down four steps to another location and pick another 15, etc. If you get "single large" pick path, your rate is only 70 uph (units per hour) and that's a bit harder because the items are big like kitchen mixers and stuff, but your rate is averaged out based on weighted amounts of the pick paths you were assigned, it's not all that hard to make rate and even if you don't make rate nothing will happen to you unless your rate is REALLY bad.

You should try it. Amazon offers the best wages and benefits you can get of any warehouse that I know of, and they hire without an interview too.

>>35560957
The thing about expecting a girl to comfort you is that you will need to step up and comfort her too when she needs it. That's a fine relationship, that's good, but you have to be willing to do your part.

Take things slow. You should talk to a girl for a month at LEAST before you consider relationship shit with her.

>>35560959
Cheers anon. I recommend watching it more than once because it's very complex and has a lot of things you won't pick up on until you already know the end. I find it endlessly entertaining and it always gives me the feels.

>>35560986
You might think she "barely knew" him but they might have had many long conversations, baring their souls to each other, etc. It hurts to think that someone you loved would do that with someone else, but it's life and if you truly loved her, you'd be happy that she is happy.

It might also turn out that she was fooled by his apparent charm, and they don't work out and she realizes she was into you too. Don't let the /r9k/ cuck memes and shit scare you off from this. No one is perfect and does exactly the right thing all the time.
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.26.01.jpg (864KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.26.01.jpg
864KB, 2560x1920px
Billy asked Gilligan if she wanted to eat lunch

Or maybe if she wanted to be his girlfriend that eats lunch with him

Or something

Maybe

Life is SO complicated
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.36.54.jpg (858KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.36.54.jpg
858KB, 2560x1920px
>>35561453
Whatever you do

Don't ask a girl if she wants to be your R9K girlfriend
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.31.03.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.31.03.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
When girls hear that you are an anonymous droplet of mist

In an irrelevant background fog

That calls itself R9K

they realize you probably feel compelled to pretend you want a girlfriend

Then they become nauseated
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.40.30.jpg (253KB, 1080x1159px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.40.30.jpg
253KB, 1080x1159px
>>35561453
ANONS have imaginary friends

They pretend they are in a bar

Billy Has friends

They are real

They go to real bars
>>
>>35561481
Ok that makes some sense
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.42.06.jpg (178KB, 1080x913px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.42.06.jpg
178KB, 1080x913px
>>35561481
Dating is really retarded

Just like having a job

Jobs are retarded

Billy Has a job

He plays guitar

It's retarded

Just like real bars

They are retarded

And sex

It's retarded

And being happy

That's retarded

Everything is retarded

Except imaginary friends in imaginary bars and asking stupid elementary school questions

That's NOT retarded
>>
>>35561636
Johnny and Billy sextape when?
>>
File: Logo by Johnny Neptune.jpg (208KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Logo by Johnny Neptune.jpg
208KB, 1417x1417px
>>35561633
Okay that makes sense

Thet doesn't make sense

Taht doesn't make sense

Thit doesn't make sense

Thut doesn't make sense

Thot doesn't make sense

But that does make sense

I have a retarded job

I airbrush logos for billy

I'm retarded

That makes sense
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.46.31.jpg (120KB, 1080x801px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.46.31.jpg
120KB, 1080x801px
>>35561652
Imaginary sex on imaginary tape imaginary filmed in imaginary bar imaginarily released on an imaginary day
>>
>>35561692
Thanks Papa John that's good enough for me
>>
>>35560996
No killing allowed, but maybe you should tell her straight up that you don't want to endanger their relationship and you think it's a bit scummy that she's flirting with you.

>>35561001
Where in Chicago? I grew up in Illinois but not Chi-town.
Try moving to the burbs? Tinley Park has better rent and cost of living but it's close enough in a commute.

>>35561015
I already told you, get out of my bar
It's apparent that you're jealous of my (You)s because you didn't leave the first time. If you thought it was really gay, you wouldn't keep posting, but you do because you are empty inside and can't stop antagonizing people to make yourself feel something.

Get out of my bar, you absolute shitheap.

>>35561048
That's too bad about the girl who stood you up, but that's that over with now. No point in looking back.

I still say get answers from the possibly married one. What makes you think she's married?

>>35561051
What makes you think she's not that smart if she has better grades than you?

>>35561244
Failing once isn't failing forever. With every time you fail, you gain experience: What happened that caused the failure? Now you know what to change or avoid next time.

No one is successful on their first try. If you don't want to do inpatient, it won't help, but there are daily outpatient programs where you attend from 8am-4pm or something similar and then go home. That might help. Outside of that, therapy is good.

There is always somewhere to start in order to get better. I promise you, with a bit of work, things will get better.

>>35561383
I'm sorry, I thought I was getting everyone, which was your post?

>>35561453
You hang out as friends, you get emotionally close with one another, then you might ask "I wondered if you'd want to go steady?" or "Would you want to be my girlfriend?" or like >>35561481 said, you could ask "So, what are we?"/"Do you want to be official?" There are lots of ways to ask.
>>
>>35561540
thats how i got an online trap gf
>that i lost two weeks later
>>
>>35561592
Who the fuck is billy, can I just get a gin and tonic and some fucking feels conversation in here?
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-03.48.06.jpg (341KB, 1068x790px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-03.48.06.jpg
341KB, 1068x790px
THlS MAKES SENSE
>>
File: 1487102515100.jpg (168KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487102515100.jpg
168KB, 1200x1200px
What has started to happen in this thread?
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-04.16.37.jpg (161KB, 2289x1227px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-04.16.37.jpg
161KB, 2289x1227px
>>35561725

If you're so smart, find him
>>
>>35561742
Some obnoxious tripfag attention whore is sperging out.
>>
Just stop replying, or better yet, filter the namefag as I have done, and it stops being a problem.

He's trying to derail the thread to be about him and if you reply to him, you let it happen.
>>
File: 1489449801669.jpg (34KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
1489449801669.jpg
34KB, 640x513px
>>35561516
Good to hear about amazon; maybe i will do it hehe
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-04.25.13.jpg (147KB, 952x958px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-04.25.13.jpg
147KB, 952x958px
>>35561742
Filter the namefag

And prove we are all identical cowards
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-04.30.08.jpg (181KB, 952x958px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-04.30.08.jpg
181KB, 952x958px
Be a coward like me

Run and hide from the name

I'm intimidated

I run when I get challenged

BE LIKE ME
>>
>>35561453
I've had 3 girlfriends in the past, all of them gained in different ways.

Girlfriend 1
>friends for over a year, I was definitely friendzoned for a while and even got the "you're like a brother to me"
>talk to her often, played video games together
>often just laid around talking, no real physical contact or anything
>tell her I have feelings for her
>she thinks in silence for ~15 minutes
>longest wait of my life
>says yeah sure why not
>we date for over a year

Girlfriend 2
>met her on /a/, she was American, I was European so I had no expectations
>we talk for 4-5 months or so, I support her when she's struggling at home, and we play a lot of video games together
>I go on vacation for a while to a place where I won't be able to contact her much because no internet
>tell her I'll miss her, which flusters her a lot
>we type occasionally while I'm gone, she says cute things like telling me she gets butterflies in her stomach when we talk
>take this as a solid hint, talk to her about it when I got back and she tells me she's in love with me
>dated for 2 years, long-distance, met up many times but ended because we couldn't move

Girlfriend 3
>met online first through a group that was going to an anime convention together, 2 weeks before the con
>talk in the group, we're not flirty or anything
>meet up at the con, we spend the first day alone together
>night comes, we get drunk and hook up in my hotel room
>fuck again the morning after, and once more later that day
>tell her I don't want anything beyond the con, but for the next week we're exclusive
>she accepts, we hang out together the entire con, our day is basically wake up, fuck, go to con, go back to fuck, go to con, go back to fuck, go out drinking, go back, fuck again, then fall asleep cuddling
>this went on for 4 days
>through all of this we grew attached to each other (she showed feelings first), and I tell her we should keep dating
>dated for 5 months, met up 2 times for a month and a half each
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-04.47.00.jpg (199KB, 977x690px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-04.47.00.jpg
199KB, 977x690px
OP here.
I readily admit that I'm simply not very good at creating threads, folks. There used to be a different guy who came up with this completely unoriginal idea a long time ago. The lame bartender thing has been done ad nauseum for decades across the worst, lamest litter box chatrooms. I am a noob, so I thought the 'imaginary bartender' idea was new and cool. Boy was I wrong.

I'm simply not very creative or smart, so I am inept when it comes to doing what cancer boy used to do. I thought I could handle it, but I can't

It turns out I'm a failure at everything I try, even this creepy effeminate bullshit. I'm sorry. In a way , I'm really happy Johnny came here and made my lame thread interesting

Now I want to kill myself
>>
>>35561954
What is it like anon? To be confident and have lovers who who want to be around you and like you? I'm too shy to even hold a conversation. And even if I could I'm an idiot and would just make a fool of myself. I'm better off alone.
>>
>>35562069
It's pretty obvious that you're faking the OP's tripcode, you know. That's kind of the whole point of a tripcode, that the tripcode part is not bolded in your name.
>>
>>35562069
Fuck dude your doing fine your giving drinks and giving feedback to sad anons that's the most we can expect on fucking r9k at 5 in the morning. Now gimme another gin and T pls.
>>
>>35562113
Read >>35562090
Not really me. Notice the trip is bolded because he just entered it in the name field.

Still might make a secure trip since Johnny Fagtune is so interested in being me to get attention.
>>
File: 1489638673012.jpg (126KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489638673012.jpg
126KB, 444x460px
>>35562135
Oh now I feel dumb. Also that's sad(like me) GULP
>>
File: BRUSH DAILY, BITCH.webm (2MB, 208x160px) Image search: [Google]
BRUSH DAILY, BITCH.webm
2MB, 208x160px
>>35562091
Dude...

This was YOUR thread ?...

I swear to God I didn't know

In fact I swear it was an accidental coincidence that my name was similar to yours

I swear

Don't be that way

Serve me a glass of urine

It doesn't even have to be yours

I deserve to be punished, so serve me a glass of old stale urine like the ones I keep near my PONG/TANK BATTLE console

They have uric acid crystals that have collected at the bottom

I'll drink it

I'll do it in front of your friends

Will we be buddies then ?

Please ?

Buddy ?
>>
>>35562135
Johny I think ur the funniest person I ever saw. I love it when u do this. Please never stop
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-05.05.46.jpg (27KB, 1080x537px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-05.05.46.jpg
27KB, 1080x537px
>>35562236
Hahahaha uhhhh....

I'm over here

Hahaha I love this shit
>>
>>35562135
Neptune I hate u your gay
>>
I'm not Johnny fagtune
He's the one that gets girls
I'm the other one, you idiot
>>
>>35560145

I did this, lad, and I don't even have roommates. Get on meetup.com and find social stuff in your area. It's how I met my qt gf
>>
>>35562135
Anon I don't appreciate you calling me an idiot. You seem to be losing your cool. Who do you think you are calling me an idiot, you asswipe?
>>
>>35562314
OP here. I don't remember giving you permission to speak in my thread. Plus, your qt gf is a bottom heavy sow with buck teeth and low standards.

Obviously
>>
>>35562280
I'm starting to think OP has some serious mental issues. Wanna go to another thread with me?
>>
I'm two and a half weeks into the new college semester and the suicidal thoughts are already back. I failed a class last semester because I forgot to hit the submit button on an assignment. A mistake that cost thousands of dollars
>>
>>35562345
>>35562324
>>35562300
>>35562265
>>35562236
Will you please fucking stop? You are probably over there just cackling to yourself like you're really pleased with yourself but you're really just alienating anons who come here to talk about problems and get advice and feel safe.

Choke on a chode.
>>
>>35562135
Jonny the thing I like about you most is you don't try to fit in and play by other people's rules.
>>
>>35562377
Back

Sorry I was waking Wendy up to do some meth

Hold on let me read what I missed

Brb
>>
>>35562369
No offense, but I'm not interested in your problems. I have other IMPORTANT people I am interested in. Thankyou. Go away, anon
>>
>>35562369
>get advice and feel safe.
OP feels more like a truancy officer to me. Let's find a better thread where they REALLY care

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>35562377
Who the fuck is this faggot shitting up your thread I just wanna drink and talk about anon problems?
>>
at a party, start talking to qtpie girl, turns out she has a bf, but keeps staring at me all night.

then whilst talking in a group (to the guy next to her) she says, its all in the eyes, then deadset stairs at me for about 2 minutes straight.

being the complete nervous fuckup that i am, do i got a chance here guys ?
>>
File: 1489245519219.png (25KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489245519219.png
25KB, 650x650px
I am more fortunate than probably 99% of NEETs and robots, but I'm still hating life and I'll break everything down

>27
>been on disability for a year for physical and mental disorders
>get $1049/mo
>no rent or bills
>live by myself
>not a virgin
>soul-crushingly alone
>incessantly destroy finger nails
>terrified of social interaction
>panic attacks
>ashamed of myself for being sick
>afraid of judgments from family
>depressed knowing I have a very dark future

Money can't make you happy, folks.
>life is a lie
>>
>>35562460
You miss every chance you don't take. Try to gauge how much of an alpha or beta her boyfriend is. Is it worth risking a fight? If she's into you then your probably better than her boyfriend so I'd say go for it she's fair game.
>>
>>35562088
I was like you too, anon. Many years ago. Confidence came from my first girlfriend. I thought she would reject me, but I mustered up the courage to ask her anyway. This was basically my first time talking to a girl, too. I was 17 at the time.

She was a good girl, very experienced despite being 18. She knew I was a beta loser, so she worked on my confidence a lot, praising me and telling me I'm a good person. That has helped me through the rest of my life, and it's only recently that I could do something as bold as I did with my third girlfriend. My social skills developed through getting a job in my early 20s, which taught me how to be likeable - then I became popular in group chats like Discord through that.
It's a skill that needs to be honed like any other.
>>
>>35562345

Where's the regular landlord? This guy's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>35562519
That's a guy named Johnny fagtune
Unlike you or I, Johnny isn't DESPERATE to make friends, and when he does, they're not all men like when you and I do it. Granted, he's funny, but I'm mad because I don't have a gf so I'm not in a laughing mood
>>
>>35562369
Shit happens, anon. It's a hard learning experience. That's no reason to give up.
Suicidal thoughts come, but they also go. You can outlast them, anon. Don't dwell on the past, focus that energy on doing better in the future.

>>35562460
What was the context of what she said about the eyes?
She might think you're cute. You have an opening. Don't worry about ruining it or whatever, really you should be your truest self because anything else is just going to cause problems later on down the line, even if it does work temporarily. Ask her what she's doing later. Ask her about her favorite band or movie. Tell her you want to get drinks sometime. See what you can do about taking this further.

It might be a misunderstanding too, in which case, don't take it too hard if things don't work out.
>>
>>35562510
Money ?...
You get a measely $262.25 a week, and you think you're 'in the money'?

That's only $37.46 a day, Bid Spender
>>
File: tumblr_nkjsuuVfyW1tj0a58o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkjsuuVfyW1tj0a58o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x375px
I'm ready to die. Just waiting on the courage to kill myself.

When people say "Well if you're going to kill yourself then do something cool before you die". The problem is that costs money and I can barely handle going outside let alone generating income to undertake an arduous journey.

I'm not strong enough to live anymore.
>>
Another sleepness night, got school at 8. Life feels bad. I'm an underachiever, a disappointment. And I have an oral presentation and I hate speaking in front of people. Fuck this, there's no way out.
>>
>>35562608
No rent or bills and $200 with EBT every month.

I'm not saying I'm living the life, just that I probably have it better than most NEETs in an envious position.
>>
I don't know how I feels honestly.
Right now It's 2:52... and the only reason I'm awake is because I didn't get into my bed at 12. I just feel like there's something I need to do, here [the internet as a whole] before I can sleep.

I'm mid 30s... Divorced... and don't really have interest in any kind of dating, but I still have a ridiculous sex-drive. I was always super skinny and ok looking... but I've recently acquired a "dad-bod" as many people my age do.

I've been on two dates with two different girls in the last two weeks [and nothing for two years prior to that]. It feels really weird to be trying to meet women at all... when I'm not offering any of the things a typical woman wants [an actual relationship, kids,the prospect of marriage,the possibility of love].

After date #1 the girl stopped responding to texts.
After date #2 girl added me on FB [because I said I wouldn't add her until we met IRL]. then she either deleted her FB 24 hours later... or she blocked me.

It's just a really weird stage to be in. I'm not unhappy. I have a tolerable job, and a nice place to live... and I'm not rich... but I'm not hurting for $$$ either.
I don't know If I'd call it lonely either. Because I've always defined lonely as a longing for a companionship. And I guess I kind of sort of want a companion... but I don't want to do ANY of the emotional work involved. Example. I don't want to have long meaningful conversations about ANYTHING. I guess I want a silent partner. Someone that fucks, and cuddles... and hangs around while I do fuck-all. But why would any woman sign up for that... when she can easily get free meals and drinks... and not even have to put out?

I know it sounds misogynist AF but people have needs. And female people can catch a dick pretty much anytime they'd like. Guys can't catch Puss like that. Not without lowering our physical standards significantly... or paying for it... or without hopping on some really needy chicks emotional coaster.
>>
>>35558731
apo pou eisai?
>>
>>35562694
Watch for tripcodes bolded/not bolded, some random namefag is impersonating me giving shit advice. I actually thought your original post was him so I didn't reply, my bad, man.

Money does not buy happiness. You have to create your own happiness. Spend ten minutes does with no other stimuli, no computer screen or music or phone, and think to yourself: What is happiness to you? What do you hope to achieve?

Then, work on that.

>>35562615
There are steps to take to work on that.
I would say you need to seek therapy. If you have no money to afford it, either talk to your parents, or apply for government assistance, I know you can get it that will cover therapy. I did several months at a government facility doing weekly therapy for free.

You have to want to go on, though. However, I suspect that if you really didn't want to go on, you wouldn't be posting here about it. Take some steps to learn how to get stronger. It's not easy, but it is definitely worth it, my friend.

>>35562650
There are ways out but you don't want "out," you want "forward." Do your presentation, and then it's over with. Start setting a bedtime so you can get good sleep. Fix your diet, I know it isn't great.

Small things like that build up tiny successes that you can feel good about, and that snowballs into big successes.

>>35563043
You sound kind of shit to be honest. I usually support people, but you're saying you want free shit while giving nothing in return and life doesn't work like that, not for men and not for women, either, regardless of what you read on the ever-so-insightful 4-channel.

Relationships are all give and take. If you won't give, then you can't take. I can't give you any better advice than that. You better learn to be a better human being or you will continue to hurt.
>>
>>35563153
Yeah, I get what you're saying. But it's not like I'm being dishonest about my intentions. I always make it clear exactly what I want, and what little I'm offering, before I even bother to meetup IRL [because I'm not trying to waste anybody's time... or break anybody's heart]. I know these situations exist. "Friends with Benefits" "No strings attached" etc...

It's just a weird headspace to be in... even just thinking about sex for sake of sex... because up until I was married I was a genuine hopeless romantic. Every girl that even bothered to take me seriously prompted huge feelings... and... I don't know... artistic inspiration... and creativity... and... now I look back at that young guy and part of me wishes I could be that naive again... but another part just sees a fool.

A couple of days ago... I was waiting outside the subway and this Girl locked eyes with me for a second... and I had to make myself look away. And then the train arrived and she sat down... and I stood... and she looked at me again... and scooted over. So I sat down next to her. And then a stop away, she asked me if I worked at "Sauce" [It's the place I had leftovers from]. Then we talked until she reached her stop.
It brightened my entire day. Just some random girl who was nice enough to let me sit next to her when I was just going to let her have the seat to herself... and then she was nice enough to have small-talk.

It's like... maybe I am still capable of letting someone take my heart in their bare hands... and to trust them not to crush it. But it's only in weird moments like that train-ride... and then they are gone. And then I'm back to being bored... and apathetic.
>>
That tripfag is the blackout drunk sloot at the bar who's causing a shit show of attention so someone will take her home and dick her down for once.
Where'd ya go Johnny? I'll fuck your roastie boipussy all night you dirty little whore.
>>
File: 25th.webm (615KB, 828x636px) Image search: [Google]
25th.webm
615KB, 828x636px
>>35564405
Honestly ?....

I really don't think you want to hear the truth, by okay... You Asked...

Although you won't believe it my wife and I were actually taking a shower with our girlfriend....

And then we all kinda messed around, and got high...
>>
I doubt any of you can decode this:

01001010 01101111 01101000 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01001110 01100101 01110000 01110100 01110101 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101010 01101111 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01010010 00111001 01001011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01000001 01110000 01110010 01101001 01101100 00100000 00110010 00110001 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 00110000 00110001 00110111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 00110010 00110101 01110100 01101000 00100000 01000001 01101110 01101110 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110010 01110011 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110110 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111
>>
>>35557741
Dr. Pepper, if I could.

I'm losing a oneitis. I posted about her every day here, and no one's ever called me out on it, partially because the story kept developing.

I still kinda like her but I've accepted that I'm probably not gonna fuck her. It's fine by me, she's a good friend and I'm perfectly fine with her not being more than that.

Still gonna be looking at her social media business on a regular basis tho.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.