[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This nerdy guy's gf is so fucking hot. What the fuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
This nerdy guy's gf is so fucking hot.

What the fuck. How'd he do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3gQmkVLM1k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNOEgyZNUXw
>>
>>35557586
Looks like he has a good jawline/chin. At least above average. Probably has a huge dick.
>>
>>35557586
Makeup

fillerfillerfiller
>>
>>35557586
BIG
WHITE
COCK
for Asian pussy
>>
>>35557618

This. I'm going with huge donger as well.
>>
>>35557586
sure that's not his sister ?
>>
>>35557586
he's a sadist
>>
>>35559206
i clicked it and nevermind. he's a fucking dork. god ew. i feel really bad for her lol.
>>
>>35557586
who the hell in the literal hell hell hell world world have sex with this ralph milhouse incarnate?
>>
Anyone can get a gf if they fucking put themselves out there and actually talk to the girls. This faggot nerd got a qt girl because she has no self esteem and he took her with his own will power
>>
>>35557586
her
>I DONT LOOK BORED
>THIS IS THRILLING FOR ME

him (*nerdy ass voice)
>oh you arent bored!
>there's... theres people in the chat you can talk to

(1:09:10)

lmao

what is this shit

theyre breaking up soon..
>>
>>35559386
L M A O

i think they are married!

She goes "a lot of people have proposed through videogames"

he goes "Oh like the ChronoTrigger one? I love the ChronoTrigger one. That one was cool."

He stares off into the distance.

"Mine was lame."

Laughs and goes back to happily playing Mario Bros
>>
>>35557586
I think it is his charisma, browsing through the video he seem to keep up a constant stream of commentary that isn't too lame.

Also he looks like a cross between a nerd and someone like Seinfeld, he doesn't look like a mega beta nerd with a squirrel jaw who looks like he is about to shoot up a school.
>>
i highly doubt they're together. i don't even know if they're friends.

they look like people who've been divorced 10 times. there is N O fucking chemistry

when i'm with someone i like, my eyes are literally sparkling and i'm bouncing off my seat (almost!!! depends how much i can contain it) but my eyes are like sparkling and glowing and i can't help but smile and laugh (even if we're trying to be serious!!!!!!) even with my guyf riends, they make my eyes light up and sparkle and laugh forever for days and years even more than this person!!! like how does she look so dead? even if i was competing via gaming against them i would be giggling side by side and if i was sitting next to someone i love while streaming, omg we would be having so much fun. like what is this?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

they might as well be streaming separately because they're hardly even interacting. like there is just no connection. i feel bad. but i get it cause its hard to have a connection with a total autist sperglord.
>>
i feel so bad for them this is so sosososo really freaking cringe...
>>
i don't give a fuck if he has a 30 foot dick, i am NOT going anywhere near sheldons grandson. what the hell. nothing even matters at that point i'm out.
>>
>>35557586
Maybe he's funny, confident, has money, decent enough body, not ugly... :/
>>
>>35557586
>>35557586
>>35557586
>>35557586
GUYS THIS STREAM IS A FUCKING ROMANTIC DRAMA COMEDY

I AM K E K I N G

She gets bored and starts playing with the cat and getting loud saying to the camera "I AM COOPER THE CAT" over and over

He goes "No, we play with the CAT for our jobs..."

and she says
"That would be an AWESOME job oh my god... that would be great..."

then whispers "... and it would probably play better hehe..."

How embarassing

People please watch this shit starting at
1:09:00 its comedic gold
>>
Their eyes don't even light up. They're cohabitating for viewers. Fucking gross - honestly.
>>
he looks like that everybody hates raymond
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (159KB, 1487x1001px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
159KB, 1487x1001px
>>35559458

don't mind me, just sitting here wasting my life away
>>
meanwhile me and my mans: https://youtu.be/Oj-abXIaDpk
>>
https://youtu.be/u1WPo7UAhB4

i just picked a random vid from wgm tag, but see how these kids are like.. barely able to contain their laughter?!?!?!smiling head to toe?! that's how it should be !!!!!! like everytime im with someone, opposite or the same sex (who i vibe with / have good chemistry in a romantic or more than friend way); (or more than acquaintance-friend), like i don't even remember what i said or ther'es no way to think before speaking because im laughing soooooo much giving myself early eyemoons and just lagughing until i can hardly breathea nd im turning pinkred LMAO ;-; omglsdk

like im uncontrollably laughing

but it doesnt have to be out loud.. like
in each word, smile, moment, even second of silence
both should be smiling at the eyes or like
just happy to be with one another?

when i see them, its like
the girl looks like shes going to die or explode of a denotating bomb.. and he.... he is some kind of species of sheldon.... i know someone like him he was in my elementary school and he picked his nose and ate his stuff, he was really gross and i think he had some sperg condition or i'm not sure. he doesn't have fb or anything. but yeah... he was prettys pecial, and like.. he moved the way that this person does. :/ i dont .. i cant wasnt able to watch any more than a few minutes... someone please just save her? like give her a hug or a joke or something please. i feel like.. she needs sunshine in her life.... ;;_;!!!!!! =3

>excitement and happy where? even in lowkey moments im always smiling
and the people i'm with too!! ;-; like there are happy waves coming out of our top of heads!!!
>>
oops i meant https://youtu.be/u1WPo7UAhB4?t=1m50s

you can watch like 2 seconds and just know and close this

and even the vid u posted op, you can watch like one second and already seee.....wowwwwwweoiroweirj rip.
>>
>>35557586
do his glasses fog when he jacks off
>>
>>35557586
i feel bored For her
>>
She definitely fucks other people, possibly in front of him as well.
>>
mood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW86WwC2qAg but real life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.