[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I noticed pretty much everyone, even basically every celebrity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488020411797-2.jpg (456KB, 1365x1834px) Image search: [Google]
1488020411797-2.jpg
456KB, 1365x1834px
I noticed pretty much everyone, even basically every celebrity claims to be 1 inch taller than they actually are
at 6'0'' should I claim to be 6'1''?
>>
Its usually 2 inches, that's the general rule of listed heights for athletes and famous people
>>
I'm 6.08 but I claim to be 6'1

scandalous
>>
>>35557270

you can claim a height within two inches of your really height and most people wouldn't tell you otherwise. if someone does tell you otherwise, it's easy to write off 2 inches as a measurement error so you don't look like a liar
>>
these girls have to wear thong bathing suits and break their backs in order to even think they have an ass.

I wonder what being the father of a coal burner white girl is like
>>
File: iG1vn8D.jpg (157KB, 543x700px) Image search: [Google]
iG1vn8D.jpg
157KB, 543x700px
>>35557270
Why would you do that if you are already a giraffe? Let that to anyone that is less than 5'9
>>
>>35557288
This, although I think it's more common in some areas than others. Basketball players are measured with shoes on, so they're basically an inch or two shorter than they claim (except for guys like Durant, who are actually much taller but claimed to be shorter for career reasons). Players in other sports where height doesn't matter are less likely to lie.

And then basically every fashion moel does the same thing, they all claim to be 5'8"-5'10" even though they're often shorter than manlets.
>>
>>35557311
Come off it, the left one has a nice one.
>>
>>35557306
I'm pretty happy about being like 6'0.5'' exactly so I don't lie about my height. But now i'm starting to think being honest undersells my self when almost everyone, even tall people claim to be taller.

Long story short
>very attractive roastie rejects me
>apparently she claims her boyfriend is 6'2'' and is very proud according to her facebook posts
>run into her boyfriend one time when she isn't there
>he's slightly shorter than me. maybe barely 6 foot or 5'11''
>>
>>35557365
In both of those cases it makes sense because their odds of getting hired or signed early on can depend on their heights. There are millions of dollars at stake. But what motivates normal people to do the same?
>>
>>35557489
I don't know. Even Taylor Swift claims like 6 foot when she is 5'9''

Not a fan, I just looked it up because i was curious. She's hot though
>>
>5'10"
>Can't pass for 6'

Feels.
>>
>>35557270

Yes. Nobody can tell. I'm 5'11" but my driver's license says 6'. I will carry the truth to my grave.
>>
>>35557365
Basketball shoes add more than 2 inches ez
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.