[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up with this board stupid verification, I AM A ROBOT. Anyway

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Whats up with this board stupid verification, I AM A ROBOT. Anyway who is drunk right now?
>>
>>35555376
use the legacy capcha if you want to get around that shit jfc
>>
File: m1818.jpg (37KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
m1818.jpg
37KB, 675x900px
>>35555376
I am, will pass out soon I hope
>>
I would be but I really need to stop. My dick leaks piss even when I'm not drinking and having to change my underwear at 25 is sad.
>>
>>35556058
Back when I drank a lot more than I do now, I was pissing my bed every single night that I got drunk. I was 21 and I had room mates, so my room smelled like piss, I was constantly taking up the washing machine
>>
>>35556127
Shit man, my mom passed last year and I got so drunk after her funeral that I passed out and soaked my friends bed in piss, they still haven't said anything to me since.
>>
>>35555376
you are clearly too new to remember what happened when they added the captcha
>>
File: 1481751958636.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1481751958636.png
257KB, 600x579px
I drank a few beers and took some melatonin and benadryl. Feeling real /comfy/ right now desu.
>>
>>35556197
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_H_mJYKNsQ
>>
File: cover2.png (277KB, 587x587px) Image search: [Google]
cover2.png
277KB, 587x587px
>>35556217
had two beers, now a bourbon nightcap while listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKw5mbcE7VY

comfy indeed
>>
>>35556217
Don't say "beer", bro. They're right there and it's so easy to put one on ice before bed.
>>
>>35556293
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azH54si8PuU
>>
File: 1489569223213.gif (2MB, 360x344px) Image search: [Google]
1489569223213.gif
2MB, 360x344px
>>35556217

>another anon who abuses alcohol, melatonin and benadryl

my nigga. Benadryl has the most underrated high ever. This shit is like mild opiates at cozy low doses.
>>
>>35555376
I'm wasted man, had to drink to walk my dog. Some piece of shit insulted me from his car and I'm left with this sadness because I didn't go and broke his fucking windows. Been searching for someone to beat up but no one said shit to me after that.
>>
>>35555376
Alberta pure vodka, cuz patriotism and cheap af.
>>
>>35556433
Bro, it's not that big a deal. I've been jumped for saying shit back to people driving by and got to watch my own "friends" run and cower as I was attacked-

And in remembering that, I shall now join you guys and have that beer.
>>
>>35556559
It just pisses me off man, the fucking disrespect. I wouldn't mind being jumped I guess, drunk that is.
>>
>>35555376
Smirnoff is the cheapest vodka that doesn't bother my stomach and has a tolerable taste to me.

So logically I decide to be a massive jew and buy the plastic-jug stuff to save a few dollars even though its awful
>>
yep pretty drunk.

relationship not doing too well. 2 year anniversary is in 6 days. just don't have anything in common and it sucks.
>>
>>35556652
Have you even been beaten up by a group? You say that but it's one of the most degrading things ever for someone's pride; to be powerless to something as simple as numbers
>>
>>35556892
Yeah, never happened to me before. Its the alcohol talking.
>>
>>35556958
Go build a fire if you want to relax, that's what I do. Quick little accomplishment that you get to celebrate with and feel warm.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.