[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>googled how to find a therapist >put in zip code >first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: totallynotgood.jpg (96KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
totallynotgood.jpg
96KB, 679x657px
>googled how to find a therapist
>put in zip code
>first result is super 8/10 qt3.14 therapist who specializes in depression and anxiety
>called and set up an appointment

fuck now i'm feeling anxious and weird and afraid how the fuck am i going to tell her i think of killing myself everyday and i feel hopeless like there is no point in going on with my life HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS

also its 120 dollars a session
>>
>>35555144
i don't know anon but whatever you do, don't tell her if you have any plans on committing suicide, hurting yourself, or hurting others in some way.
you can tell her that you're suicidal/have been suicidal, just don't imply that you have any plans or capabilities of actually doing it.
just a heads up, you could get into some trouble or thrown into the looney bin for that shit.
>>
Post her picture. Also next time go to a male psychologist or just watch some Jordan Peterson videos or something.
>>
>>35555144
>Also it's 120 a session

Buy a half ounce of weed and actually see results.
>>
>>35555144
>female therapist
its like you people never learn
>>
Wear sunglasses into the appointment, and when she asks you the first question just pee your pants and say "unfuck my shit" until she gives you Xanax
>>
Hey man,

I recently went through with something like this. I had been struggling with self harm and depression over the last two years and finally went to go see a therapist about a month ago. It was hard, and I cried like a bitch during the whole process. I felt worse the following week but I realized that it was just some suppressed shit. After I got that out of my system, things have been way better.

I did not tell them that I was self harming, because they will defiantly throw me in the bin for that, but talk about how you are feeling. Writing your thoughts down will also be a big help for getting over this stuff. I am not over my depression yet but feeling a hell of a lot better.

Hang in there man
>>
Don't go
female the rapists won't understand you because they are fucking female
Stupid cunt
>>
>>35555455
I am curious
oreganato
>>35555555
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.