[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when 18 yr pathetic virgin >ftfw going to die a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1462159838866.png (99KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1462159838866.png
99KB, 447x275px
>tfw when 18 yr pathetic virgin
>ftfw going to die a virgin because stats show that most people virgin by this age die alone
>>
File: 200w.gif (567KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
567KB, 200x112px
>mfw another child thinks his life is over at 18.
Sex is for adults anon. You are just becoming an adult now. Come back after college if you still haven't done anything.
>>
>>35553232
>18 yr
>realizing that /r9k/ is filled with people younger than you who think they're lost causes
I'm not even that older than you but how can you be this much of a fag? Just man up and start jacking off whenever the fuck you feel lonely. It'll help, trust me.
>inb4 some cuck meme
>implying i'm not the real winner here
>implying you can ever win
>implying the winning move comes from playing
>implying you didn't just lose the game
>>
I'm 23, I'm a lost cause dude. Women smell the beta on me. I gave up years ago. In highschool I was small but hit puberty after highschool. Not getting laid during those years or talking to women destroyed me.
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>35553232
Your age isn't the determining factor, it's the fact that you're browsing this board that does.
You're probably a social outcast since you're here, so your chances of ever getting a gf or laid or already extremely low to none.

Dont beat yourself up too much, OP. It'll take time but eventually you'll come to terms with permanent solitude and move past 3dpd.
>>
>>35553744
nah, I go out with mates, a lot of days and most weekends. Just never been with a girl. Don't know what to do I guess I will just die alone, as I haven't had a gf
>>
>>35553404
I'm sorry but you're wrong and the law doesn't change human nature. The only people I know that made it in life had sex ealier than me, and I lost it late at 17, almost 18. Too late.
>>
>>35553820
>he has friends in real life
well then what the fuck are you doing here?
fuck off to r/depression or some shit
>>
>>35553232

No one gives a shit if you're a virgin at 18. 21 is where it starts to get weird.

I lost mine just before turning 20
>>
>>35553873
You are clearly someone that doesn't understand my feels i envy you.
I will die alone as no woman has ever been interested in me to the best of my knowledge
>>
>>35553917
how? it is impossible to approach women
>>
>>35553936
I still dont understand why you would want to be with a roastie in the first place.
They don't actually love you, or want to be with you. They just want someone to provide for them via financially or sexually. They're just heartless leeches in reality.

Just save the effort and convert to waifuism. Save yourself the heartbreak.
>>
File: 56.jpg (28KB, 439x384px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
28KB, 439x384px
>>35553917
Unless that was to a prostitute, I'm gonna have to ask you to fuck off this board, normalfag.
>>35553963
It's not impossible if you're Chad
>>
>>35553963

I won't lie, luck played a huge role in it. I made some online friends on 4chan back then (I'm 25 now, for reference), and met a girl through one of those friends and ended up dating her for a few months. In fact, every sexual encounter I've had has either directly or indirectly been because of people I've met through 4chan. If it weren't for the internet I'd still be a virgin.
>>
>>35554003
I don't know if that is true ex dee
>sad face
>>
Just bang some whore anon it's not like you're gonna get turned down
>>
>>35554322
losing virginity to a hooker doesn't count
>>
>>35553833
Not talking about the law. 18 year olds behave like children. Waiting longer than highschool to have sex is healthy. Just as long as you can get there by mid 20s you will be ok.
>>
>>35554356
get out normreeeeee
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.