[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents and I moved into a new house >new neighbors gave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1475458104271.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1475458104271.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>parents and I moved into a new house
>new neighbors gave us a bottle of wine as a gift
>parents are fundamentalist Christians and they won't drink it
>they won't let me drink some either

God damn it I'm an adult and of legal drinking age. Why can't I just drink some wine

This is such absolute bullshit.

I'm sick of this. They treat me like a god damned child.
>>
>>35553190
>they won't let me drink some either

Guess what retard? They can't legally stop you from drinking.
>>
Now my mom is berating me for wanting to drink wine like I'm a bad person, and this fucking whore cheated on my dad. Who the fuck does this stupid bitch think she is judging me. And my spineless cowardly dad just goes along with what she says like the cuck he is.

I am so fucking mad right now.
>>
>>35553315
They took the bottle and hid it somewhere.

What is their fucking problem? They're not going to drink it. They don't even want it. They're just going to let it sit there forever.
>>
>>35553417
Just go find it or go buy your own.

It sounds like the problem is your parents are retarded assholes. The Lord isn't going to give two fucks about you drinking wine, I'm sure he cares more about people trying to control and guilt others.
>>
>provided free housing
>refuse to follow the rules of the household

You are living at home for free, right?
>>
>>35553482
This
You're acting as if alcohol is hard to obtain though, just go get your own
>>
>>35553482
Nope they make their own son pay rent like fucking Jews

Sure I could go buy my own wine but I don't have a lot of money to spare and it just seemed like a nice oppurtunity to drink some free wine. But no apparently that's too much for these cunts.

My mom is a cheating lying whore. My dad is an abusive scumbag and a caffiene addict. But I'M the bad person because I wanted to DRINK SOME FUCKING WINE.
>>
File: 1482713140572.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1482713140572.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>35553457
Is it just me or does it seem like the biggest robots were raised by strict fundamentalist Christian parents?

I'm not sure but it seems like there is a correlation. It seems like normies tend to have more laid back parents and happier families in general.
>>
>of legal drinking age
>still lives with parents
>complains about not being able to drink

You're still a manchild and your parents know this
>>
>>35553665
I think there's a middle ground. Robots seem to be disproportionately made from this and from having parents who didn't care at all. Parents who were laid back but strict when they needed to be produce the least robots.
>>
>>35553190
>They treat me like a god damned child.
I wonder why they do that
>>
File: 1485390992038.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485390992038.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
>>35553696
I pay these fucking kike wannabes rent every month and they still treat me like a damn child.

I just spent all week moving furniture and moving ridiculously heavy boxes of my mom's books that she never reads and shoes that she never wears. And this is how they repay me. By berating me like a little kid.

I am sick and tired of it.
>>
>>35553665
There are barely any serious christians outside of the US. That cant be it.
>>
>>35553767
You don't know what you're even talking about.
>>
>>35553482
>free
He's their goddamn child. It's really arrogant to assume your child is gonna grow up a winner
>>
>>35553767
Christfaggotry is huge in the UK
>>
>>35553696
>16 is old enough to live on your own
hmm
>>
>>35553784
No u. Name one european school that would ever even consider teaching creationism
>>
>>35553856
Science is compatible with Christianity.

>muh Creationism

No real Christians or Catholics take this seriously.
>>
>>35554026
You're completely changing the subject.

>No real Christians or Catholics take this seriously
That is obviously not true.

You're an idiot and you should fuck off.
>>
>>35554189
>You're completely changing the subject.

I am? You're the one who brought up Creationism like it meant anything.
>>
>>35553190
>fundamentalist christians
>don't drink

Are your parents retarded? Have they read the bible?

What kind of pants-on-head "Christian" denomination doesn't let you drink?

And don't say mormons, because mormons are a joke.

For legitimate Christians like Catholics, drinking is part of the culture. Hell, even priests and monks drink.

Catholic monks even brew some of the best alcohol in their own monasteries.
>>
>>35554453
My parents are Baptists.
>>
>>35553856
wat
Myself and just about everyone I grew up with attended Catholic schools. We weren't all Catholics but we were taught that the big guy created everything
>>
>>35555556
SO CLOSE

rip you
>>
Tell your parents what you just told us you pussy
>>
>>35555738
Tell them what exactly? That they won't let me drink wine? They already know that you idiot.
>>
>>35555782
If you pay rent why not just move out?
>>
File: 1488869801315.png (47KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488869801315.png
47KB, 600x438px
>>35555724
shit son i never even realized how close i was until you pointed it out and now it's driving me crazy
>>
>>35553190
Why can't you just buy/steal (if u have no extra cash) your own? Unless this isn't really about the alc but just an example of your parents being annoying
>>
>>35553190
>>35553417
shit, your parents sound a lot like mine. Do you have means to move out, or at least get away from them regularly?

>>35553665
it's not just you. I'm also living proof of this. The worst part is that if you so much as mention it, 99.99% of people will automatically assume you're just being bratty and then never take you seriously again.
>>
the trick is to get caught with illegal drugs then they encourage you to use legal ones lol
>>
>>35553550
Why are you paying them rent? If you get your own place you will still be paying rent but you won't have to put up with their shit.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.