[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will have enough money saved by the end of this summer to take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 2543535.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px)
2543535.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
I will have enough money saved by the end of this summer to take a trip to Tokyo. How much would it be to get an apartment there and stay permanently? Any robots in Japan?

>tfw finally close to achieving dream
>>
>>35552811
I don't think they'll just let some weeb pervert live there permanently, they have a pretty strict immigration system from what I understand. If you can teach English you might get a work visa
>>
>>35552843
I have an IT degree
>>
>>35552811
Don't settle down permanently in Japan, dude not even Japanese people born in other countries get treated like shit if they try to settle down on there

Also try to learn fluent Japanese, or you'll get ignored by everyone too, if you aren't in your working place
>>
>>35552904
welp I meant to say Japanese people born in other countries do get treated like shit

t.someone that actually had a half-jap friend who tried to settle down in Japan
>>
>>35552811
This is you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
>>
Really the only downside for a robot is the horrible work culture. You will work much longer hours for for a similar quality of life as you could get in the US or elsewhere
>>
>>35552990
Not if you work at an American firm.
>>
>>35552972
Damn pretty sure he was more accepted in America than Japan
>>
>>35553038
Is that right? I kind of figured that American firms would take advantage of the fact that so many Japanese workers do insane hours, not offer better conditions.
>>
File: 1487216750593-0.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487216750593-0.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>35552811
That pic is Osaka, anon. Not Tokyo.

Anyways, I assume you're looking for a studio apartment, but over here they generally range around 60000 a month to 100000 a month depending on how big they are, where are they located, etc. And most places require you to pay utility bills for water electricity too. Those can run up to 5000 to 10000 yen a month. I pay a decent 3500 yen for internet and basic cable, though.

This is just for osaka. Tokyo is a little more expensive. You do the conversion math, OP.

>>35552972
I just met a guy a couple days ago who is exactly like David-kun! Almost a carbon copy. His name is Ryan and he lives the comfiest life I've ever seen. Ya'll robots would be straight jealous of this dude.

He lives in a high-rise studio apartment in the middle of osaka. The inside of his apartment is a small comfy space full of blankets and video games. And he doesn't even have a job. His rich father in the states pays everything for him. Ryan-kun only leaves his house to get food or buy shit.

I'm gonna grow psilocybin mushrooms in his apartment and make a hustle here in nippon.
>>
>>35552972
you fags always try to make fun of him
but you bitch ass niggers wouldnt have the balls to even do 1% of the shit he's done
he's followed his desire and moved out from his parents and living in a country he loves

mocking someone like that just shows how insecure you are as a person

you little bitches sit here whining about no gf baw woe is me, you don't even leave your mom's house to even try to get laid, this dude is living in a different country and learned a foreign language
>>
>>35553238
He's living off his parents money and making a mockery of himself. What use is he to japanese society?
>>
>>35553349
>he's making a mockery of blahblah blah!
you sound like a passive aggressive redditor who spends all day on the internet criticizing others
he's mocking your preceived idea of what a normal person should do, and doing what he loves
now go back to your cuck ass minimum wage cashier job and pretend you're "contributing to society" by ringing up my fucking hotpockets
>>
Not too expensive, you could find a cheap Airbnb in Tokyo for about a 1k a month, cheaper if you head out to Yokohama or Kawasaki. You'll need a visa to stay longer the. 3 months if you are American, though I would 3 months is a good amount to see if you'd like to live there. If you are in Tokyo over summer, let an anon know.
>>
>>35552811
Free just find a waifu to support you. Think outside le box
>>
>>35553172
How is Osaka different from Tokyo?
>>
>>35553172
>I'm gonna grow psilocybin mushrooms in his apartment and make a hustle here in nippon.
Won't this land you some serious jail time? I doubt anybody would buy them anyways since japanese people are extremely anti-drug.
>>
>>35553238
Fucking weebs
You're all the same.
>But muh he is dedicated
He is also pretty delusional viewing Japan as paradise for weebs like him but in reality he is laughing stock.
>>
File: 1489465755094.jpg (272KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489465755094.jpg
272KB, 900x1200px
>>35553545
Loophole, anon. In japan, psilocybin is illegal, but psilocybe cubensis isn't. And there are people who grow their own mushrooms for culinary purposes. Even in the city.

Several years ago, people exploited that loophole and there were even magic mushroom vendors in osaka and tokyo selling in the middle of parks before the police got rid of them. Ive never seen these, but I've heard accounts.

And drugs sell anywhere, anon.
>>
>>35553481
Osaka is way more laid back then Tokyo, no one cares how they dress and people are super friendly. Check out bar pelarus in Namba, best bar on planet earth.
>>
>>35553890
I'm too much of a social fuck to ever check out a bar but if I ever went to Japan I'd totally choose osaka over tokyo.
>>
>>35553481
Tokyo has been attacked by Godzilla countless times.

In the entire movie series, Osaka only gets attacked twice.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.